OxygenOS 10.5.5 for the OnePlus Nord

1. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 5, 2020 :
    Tried force rebooting it via power button and volume down? You may need to press 10 seconds or something.

2. Eimert 5T
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2020

Eimert 5T , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 5, 2020 :

Swejuggalo

Disable game mode? Open game space. Long press on game. Select remove​

Gamemode keeps starting... I do not want it at all... But cant remove it

3. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 5, 2020 :
    Even after removing the game from game space?

4. rjmicumao
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2020

rjmicumao , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 6, 2020 :
    Thank you for the reply. I'll try it.

5. rjmicumao
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2020

rjmicumao , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 6, 2020 :
    Hi! I've tried at it does not work.
    :( I might return the device. Feels bad.

6. starkaron
    Eclair Sep 6, 2020

starkaron , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 6, 2020 :
    Dear oneplus i think you have to use the oneplus nord and notice that there are many flaws in the device.
    I don't understand what is going on oneplus system if i have to watch a movie so i have to download a 3rd party application which help me listen audio.
    I think you have to learn from samsung .
    I was samsung user and i was very happy
    but this time i thought that i use a oneplus device, but i am very disappointed with oneplus.
    please update your default video player.
    I want to switch to samsung again ..

G_Rahul_Rathod_xEPY likes this.
  7. hslayal
    Froyo Sep 6, 2020

8. H1599220047605
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2020

9. sandeep2you
    Eclair Sep 7, 2020

sandeep2you , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 7, 2020 :
    Dear Team,
    The new update is been installed .. but the blutooth problem is consistent.. it's still there .. facing problem on connecting my OnePlus blutooth wireless z . It is still inconsistent. Please look into the matter.
    Thank you.

10. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 7, 2020 :
    Tried resetting bluetooth? Removed the device in Bluetooth settings and re-paired it?
    Only problem with Z or with something else too?

11. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 7, 2020 :
    Post some screenshots of both app and full device battery stats and how much SoT you have (at minium 50% used battery). Ever tried a full charge during a night or 2? Or constantly do 20-80% charging or instantly disconnect at 100%?

In adb shell you could force an background optimizing (normally only triggered at 100% AND still being connected to the charger).

cmd package bg-dexopt-job

Never getting this optimizing done can in long term usage lead to unnecessary drain too. When having been optimized running this command just takes like 2 minutes. If there is a lot of undone work it will take a much longer time. It says Success when finished. If you charge to 100% atleast some days at a somewat regular basis and leave it some extended time it's done automatically and you don't need adb command.

Some additional info.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/guide-lower-battery-drain.1260498/

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1827676

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...s-and-battery-calibration-myths-busted.993896

12. D1595355478633
    Eclair Sep 7, 2020

13. diablo0090
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 7, 2020

diablo0090 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 7, 2020 :
    Long press Facebook app, then tap on app info, tap on storage, clear cache. If you have an update on the Play Store then please update the app. If the problem presists, uninstall Facebook, reboot and install the app again

D1595355478633 likes this.
  14. T1599479547690
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

15. GautamSanghani
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

GautamSanghani , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 7, 2020 :
    one bug i found is that... when i was watching any thing and if i try to connect my eirphone via Bluetooth so when it connected then it will automatically close my running app in which i was watching.

16. tonie.___
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2020

tonie.___ , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 8, 2020 :
    I had a problem with WhatsApp
    Audio from a video kept on playing even after I closed WhatsApp and removed WhatsApp from recents ....kindly solve this case ...it's my new OnePlus Nord and I m disappointed

17. A1599583995315 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 8, 2020 :
    am recently bought OnePlus nord mobile... mobile is good.. but if i playing gareena free fire sound goes to delay... in free fire sound only Delay... other wise graphics extraordinary....

pls clear the sound delay problem

18. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 8, 2020 :
    With bluetooth headset? Does it happen on both phone speakers and headset?