OxygenOS 10.5.6 for the OnePlus Nord N100

1. Abdul B.
    OxygenOS Operations Staff Member Jan 6, 2021

Abdul B. , Jan 6, 2021 :
    We are starting to push the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 10.5.6 for OnePlus Nord N100 (EU Only):

Changelog
    • System
      • Optimized the experience of Quick Settings for mute and vibration
      • Optimized some text of the Setting
      • Improved system stability
    • Network
      • Further improved network stability

We look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/. Do try out the new Feedback tool and if you have any questions or need help, please contact bughunters@oneplus.com. For more information on submitting bugs or suggestions please refer to How to report a bug and feel free to share your product suggestions via the Community app.

[​IMG]

If you don't have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check here for more information on the integrated Feedback tool.

As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we'll begin a broader rollout in a few days.

Your feedback is appreciated. We may not always be able to respond to every comment in the forums, but please be assured that we take your comments and feedback seriously. Hope you enjoy and let us know how you feel about the update in the comments below.

Never Settle.

2. the_reckoner
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 6, 2021

3. tzakos1981
    Cupcake Jan 6, 2021

4. Il Conte
    Eclair Jan 9, 2021

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021

5. SmartUserS
    Froyo Jan 10, 2021

SmartUserS , Jan 10, 2021 :
    Yep, still nothing

neanche io l'ho ricevuto questo, mentre quello prima lo ricevetti pure prima dell'uscita del post.

6. Il Conte
    Eclair Jan 10, 2021

Il Conte , via OnePlus Nord N100 , Jan 10, 2021 :
    E già... suppongo si possa parlare in italiano...tra le altre cose non figura nella sezione download della pagina di supporto.
    Credo che non sia stato rilasciato affatto.

SmartUserS likes this.
  7. tzakos1981
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2021

ChriStef Gr likes this.
  8. ChriStefan
    Froyo Jan 14, 2021

Il Conte and tzakos1981 like this.

tzakos1981 likes this.
  10. G1610533419306
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2021

G1610533419306 , Jan 18, 2021 :
    I cannot access Recovery Mode on my One Plus Nord N100. Whenever I try it keeps showing the same menu during the booting process "Recovery Mode", "Restart Bootloader", "Start", "Power off". If I chose start it goes to Oxygen normally but if I chose "Recovery Mode" it shows the menu again and again. What should I do? Sorry if it's off topic but I cannot create a new threat, apparently I do not have permissions to do so

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021

11. ChriStefan
    Froyo Jan 20, 2021

ChriStefan , Jan 20, 2021 :
    Hello, so you don't have access to wipe data or cache? I think that's the recovery. What version OS you have and I suppose n100?

You have to enter the pin or pass you have and it loads.

In this version OS, I have access with power off phone. Power on holded and with volume down together, as logo appears letting them.