OxygenOS 10.5.6 for the OnePlus Nord

1. SharanuDs@457
    Donut Sep 1, 2020

2. TheMisterff1
    Froyo Sep 1, 2020

TheMisterff1 , Sep 1, 2020 :
    If you read the first post, you will see they clearly state that this is a staged rollout. It will show up, just not at the same time as everyone else.

Auristic likes this.
  3. SharanuDs@457
    Donut Sep 1, 2020

G1597248565668 likes this.
  4. SharanuDs@457
    Donut Sep 1, 2020

5. jincebaby
    Froyo Sep 1, 2020

6. Vishal.kumar9891
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2020

Sayantan Pramanik likes this.
  7. SharanuDs@457
    Donut Sep 1, 2020

8. Vishal.kumar9891
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2020

9. TheMisterff1
    Froyo Sep 1, 2020

Yes, that one works fine

10. Vishal.kumar9891
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2020

11. Vishal.kumar9891
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2020

12. SharanuDs@457
    Donut Sep 1, 2020

13. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 1, 2020 :
    I personally don't even know a single person that use phone call recording. First of it's not legal here unless you inform about it first. Google Phone does just that when you start a recording. Easier to launch in more countries this way. A time saver to avoid multiple versions of it based on region.
    I have never owned a phone with any kind of call recording as far as I can recalll. I don't see the need.
    In certain parts of the world it seems like everybody records everybody all the time of some reason...
    I don't see automatic call recording to be a feature you must advertise about or to be labeled at the box. Software features are a subject of change anyway. And you should not expect every Oneplus phones to have the exact same features, especially when using a different phone app. I didn't plan on buying a Nord myself but still I had easy access to info about what phone app it used and all the info I needed to know. I do some pretty detailed research before buying something myself. If you pre-ordered before relese before official info was out I can understand some disappointment. But pre-order without knowing anything.... You get what you get... Demanding what you really wanted when buying something you really didn't know... If something was critically important to you it would have been better to wait on confirmed info about it. Just my personal thoughts about it...

14. Erajay35 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 1, 2020 :
    Hello XYZ
    I know it is mid range mobile
    But you know
    Any other company also have midrange and premium mobile but they provide atleast dailer and message app
    It is not mean Nord is midrange so can't use this dailer
    What is stupid service 😑😑
    This is the not right answer. Mr.
    28000 rupees no value??
    30000Rs OnePlus 7 got oneplus dailer and message app but nord not why?

Its not a One plus company's mobile??

So can't give stupid reason regarding midrange etc....

15. Vishal.kumar9891
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2020

16. Vishal.kumar9891
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2020

Vishal.kumar9891 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 1, 2020 :
    After download oxygen updater and open app then select oneplus nord india show this download link 10.5.6 and go to system update select local upgrade

17. TheMisterff1
    Froyo Sep 1, 2020

Wow, you are truly salty.

Here's the thing: this phone DOES provide a dialer, but not the particular one you want. It gives you a very decent dialer that has all the options accepted worldwide. A company can change its design choices. The OnePlus 7 is a phone from a while ago and back then they preloaded the OnePlus dialer. Now they changed their choices and went for the Google dialer. I don't know the exact reason for that either, but what I do know is that it is well within their rights to just make that change. Next to that, 5 minutes of research before buying a Nord would have revealed that this phone has that other dialer. They communicated the change well and everyone with functional eyes could have easily known what to expect.

In short: OnePlus changed their design choices. If you don't like it, buy one of their older phones or something from another company.
    If you find a different dialer "no value", I think your standards are quite weird, but hey, that's just my opinion. If you compare it to a OnePlus 7, however.... why the hell did you not buy that one? Were you blind or just ignorant?

Stop complaining about something that was designed as it is on purpose and was communicated well. The one with the "wrong answer" is you for simply complaining about something that should not be complained about.

18. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 1, 2020 :
    You don't. Google Phone does not support that. What is so bad with informing about it?

Bobbie63 and Auristic like this.
  19. barath_000
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2020

Sayantan Pramanik likes this.