238
OxygenOS 10.5.9 for the OnePlus Nord


  1. Souvick001
    Froyo Dec 4, 2020


  2. Rabinov
    Froyo Dec 4, 2020


  3. Gokul7373
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2020


  4. Gabriel男孩
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020


  5. manosdias
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2020


  6. AthulMA18
    Froyo Dec 4, 2020

    AthulMA18 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    In a few days. Be patient. As I said it's being tested. Isn't it better to get a tested bug free update?
     

    P1599190549424 likes this.
  7. JannePaa
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

    JannePaa , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Bluetooth issue continue After OS 10.5.9 update. Restore needed to be able connect any New BT devices. Not so fun to do a Restore After every OS update.
     

  8. Auristic
    Lollipop Dec 4, 2020

    Auristic , Dec 4, 2020 :
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2020

    D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.
  9. Pierre02
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2020

    Pierre02 , Dec 4, 2020 :
    10.5.9 was released in the end of October, so next update will be released by the end of December
     

    Auristic likes this.
  10. Abhijithtn05
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020


  11. alextoledo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2020

    alextoledo , Dec 4, 2020 :
    I have a question, a few days ago when I was charging NORD, the message / notification about the charge of the device appeared, which cuts the charge by a certain percentage in order to achieve a longer useful life of the battery. The fact is that it appeared to me for 3 days, now I put it to load and it does not cut anything, it reaches 100%.

    Does anyone know why it is misconfigured?
     

  12. LLCC
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

    LLCC , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    The battery Is charged and maintained at 85% during the night, the remaining 15% Is charged just before your alarm.
    the notification appears only when battery is mantained at 85%. you can enable/disable this option in settings->battery->optimized charge
     

  13. alextoledo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2020

    alextoledo , Dec 4, 2020 :
    It is curious because when I skip the notification I did not have any alarm set, the option is enabled and today loading the mobile I have looked in case it jumped to 85% and has not come out.
     

  14. LLCC
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020


  15. alextoledo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2020

    alextoledo , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Thanks for the link, I'm not really sure if I understood how it works, this function is only activated in the hours close to what OnePlus understands that a person must be asleep? So if you charge the phone in the morning / afternoon it will not activate the function and it will let it charge up to 100%
     

  16. LLCC
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

    LLCC , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Yes exactly, the phone learns your habits and enables the slow charging only when you usually connect you phone for long time. It you usually connect your phone during the night the optimized charge will be used, if you rarely connect your phone in the evening the optimized charge will not be used. I hope i was clear. Sorry for my english
     


  17. H1607095617688
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020


  18. Prashant_Rana_
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020