8. Auristic
    Lollipop Dec 26, 2020

Auristic , Dec 26, 2020 :
    It's already there...

Caomhin likes this.
  9. sreevasanth
    Donut Dec 26, 2020

sreevasanth , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 26, 2020 :
    Automatic/selective call recording option I mean . Call recording option is there which is very noisy and irritating

10. Auristic
    Lollipop Dec 26, 2020

Auristic , Dec 26, 2020 :
    If by "noisy and irritating" you mean that the people you call is aware that you're recording him, this is made by design, not subject to change and this is a good thing for privacy. Else please elaborate...

diablo0090 likes this.
  11. sreevasanth
    Donut Dec 26, 2020

What is the problem in recording call ? We pay money for our needs not for the people we are calling. If recording makes any problem to the receiver , it means they are talking about something not appropriate right ? Is that correct? . For those do such things will do the call recording with some third party apps also . Other brands giving the same option without any issue ? So you people telling not to buy one plus devices and go for other brands next time ? Wheather recording or not one should speak appropriate language or matter through phone especially while calling unknown people . Atleast automatic/ selective call recording option must be given . It's very difficult to select call recording each time at the moment recipient accepts the call . This is the first and last time I am buying OnePlus any way . Will not recommend anyone to buy this too

12. Rak1991esh
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2020

Rak1991esh , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 26, 2020 :
    No he is saying that to enable call recording he has to hit call recording option with hammer to stop call we have to hit again with double the force 😀

13. Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 26, 2020 :
    Its really not a good etiquette to record others without notifying them. Even big companies like airtel jio do it. Would you like to be recorded without being notified and use it to blackmail you? I hope oneplus does give automatic call recording but WITH the warning. I would also love this option but not without respecting the privacy of the person on the other side.

Also, it was advertised that the nord will come with google comms. Should have researched better before buying how it works rather than cursing others later on.

View attachment 1491772

Auristic and Caomhin like this.
  14. sreevasanth
    Donut Dec 26, 2020

I never speak any thing inappropriate over phone to any one , then what's the situation to blackmail.. .? Is some one wants to do these kind of things they will do the same with third party apps. And other brands gives the same option without any issue . So next time go for that's brands right ?

15. Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 26, 2020 :
    You dont.. i am personally not accussing you about that. Also i am with you about auto call recording as I had written. I am just respecting the privacy of my listeners and hence said that the warning should be there as it is.

Its your choice whether to go with other brands or not. I suggest you do a better research about what those brands offer.

Auristic and Caomhin like this.
  16. sreevasanth
    Donut Dec 26, 2020

Earlier I was using vivo z1x , which is far better fun touch os than this oxygen os . Here same passcode for app lock and phone lock , no automatic/ selective automatic call recording option, any many other customisation options . Then I don't think it's a matter of privacy of others . Nobody should speak inappropriate over phone wheather it's recording or not .it's like " What is the point of privacy while travelling by train or other public transport" .

17. Rahul_seta
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2020

18. Abhishek@nord
    Honeycomb Dec 26, 2020

Abhishek@nord , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 26, 2020 :
    I don't care about automatic call recording, if in the next update free fire doesn't work properly I will create infinite threads complaining about free fire not working properly 😈👿👹👺☠️💥🔥😠😤😡🤬

19. Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 26, 2020 :
    Thats upto you. Many users like an OS with less bloatware. As for the people not speaking appropriately, they will start speaking appropriately after they hear this notification. Thats the main intention, i suppose.

Auristic, Caomhin and sreevasanth like this.
  20. Abhishek@nord
    Honeycomb Dec 26, 2020

Nerdnord and neetx10 like this.