OxygenOS 11.0.0.2 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Trishala Anusha
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Apr 28, 2021

Trishala Anusha , Apr 28, 2021 :
    We would like to check this further and have got in touch with you via personal conversation for more details and would request you to respond the same.

Regards,
    Anusha

2. alekhyabalmuri
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2021

s.suri97 likes this.

3. krishrathore
    Donut Apr 28, 2021

krishrathore , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 28, 2021 :
    I hate oneplus after this update. Before update the phone is working fine but after update sound become very bad,battery drain very fast,heating issue came and call notification came with delay in time
    Till now i think that only oneplus is upgrading its phone via s/w update but from this update oneplus also started degrading its phone like samsung and apple.

4. A1619409200143
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2021

A1619409200143 , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 28, 2021 :
    hello anusha. sorry before, I was disappointed because of this, my device is hotter and very hot than before, for longer charging and the battery runs out very quickly, frame drops when playing pubg, sometimes it also breaks, even though before updating this device very qualified when made to play pubg. please give us an update as soon as possible. or if not roll back to the previous version, because the previous update was very good than now.

5. s.suri97
    Eclair Apr 28, 2021

6. Ajikdevadas
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2021

7. patelyash2015
    Froyo Apr 28, 2021

8. Jschex
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2021

Jschex , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Is your phone Gm1915 as I have the same problems with the screen after wake up being so huge you can do nothing but restart the phone.

9. W1572881246321
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2021

10. indranujkar
    Froyo Apr 28, 2021

indranujkar , Apr 28, 2021 :

Solution for the above problem:

So as I was going through the thread, I saw that the Indian version was having these problems. Some of the assholes were commenting do factory reset. Guys please remember factory reset is never the solution!

Go to Oxygen Updater and download the full update zip of the OnePlus 7 pro EU zip. I just did the update from the Indian to the EU version. And all the problems have solved. Just clear the cache from recovery once you do that.

Observations after the EU update:
    1. No more heating.
    2. No more unnecessary battery draining notifications.

Cheers!

GJM2 and Insane_Butcher like this.
  11. wipner
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2021

wipner , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Man I got the hydrogen os 11 version and believe me when I say that this is even smoother than before I swear.
    No lags
    No battery issues
    Nothing!!
    This is very fast as always.
    People that complaining about this maybe they installed to many unknown apps that can destroyed the phone

12. wipner
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2021

wipner , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Have you ever heard about dolby atmos app?
    Works fine for me and the sound my phone makes is beast

13. G_Pandey_Gautam_dqnf
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2021

G_Pandey_Gautam_dqnf , via OnePlus 5 , Apr 28, 2021 :
    I have updated my OP 7 pro device for android 11 and after that facing battery drain issues compare to older android version. So please fix it or tell me how to get older android version pls . Fix this

14. Oliver Phan
    Donut Apr 28, 2021

Oliver Phan , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Could you please explain a bit further how to download the EU version from Oxygen Updater, I was trying to find such function in the app but no luck so far, thanks in advance!

15. indranujkar
    Froyo Apr 28, 2021

indranujkar , Apr 28, 2021 :
    I can vouch this only works with the issues that the Indian variant is facing.
    1. Open Oxygen Updater app
    2. Go to settings, choose device as 7pro EU and update type as full update method.
    3. Download the zip and update manually

Oliver Phan likes this.
  16. Its_me_Aravind
    Donut Apr 28, 2021

Its_me_Aravind , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Is anyone facing bluetooth disconnection frequently on OnePlus buds z and also charge indicator is not updating even after full charge and when it is low it shows as 50%.

17. flostie1
    Froyo Apr 28, 2021

flostie1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 28, 2021 :
    I have really hard issues with the framerate/refresh rate of my screen. Whenever im just browsing the internet or scrolling in apps like instagram i have stuttering issues. Newest update is installed. Didnt had any problems like this in OxygenOS10. Can somebody help?

18. Suraj Suman
    Froyo Apr 28, 2021

Suraj Suman , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 28, 2021 :
    After upgrading to oxygen os 11, every alternative days I restart my device & clear cache. After doing this also facing so many issues like red cable club details are not coming properly in self, many times OnePlus launcher is crashing which I mentioned in earlier comments.
    Today again I found 2 issues like:
    1. Cricket card I have enabled in settings but it's not displaying in self.
    Earlier it was displaying, but after updating Red cable club to latest version it's not displaying.
    2. Notifications are not displaying properly in lock screen which I was facing in oxygen os 10 also.

1619627733524.jpg