1. bentpetersson
    Donut May 4, 2021

bentpetersson , via OnePlus 7T , May 4, 2021 :
    Problems after update on my OnePlus 7T

Battery drained harder

NB. NB.

The worst.

No more automatically log on my routers after the update

My router and two extender routers stops again and again It's not longer opened and standing only saved.

and I have to seek the routers again and again.

Please help with a new update ore what can I do?

Have you heard of this new problem after update?

Thank you.
    Bent Petersson from Denmark.

2. 95oakash , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , May 4, 2021 :
    For the wifi problem, one thing you can do is connect to a single 2.4ghz network and forget all other networks. For some reason the problem is only with 5ghz networks. It's a temporary solution, but there is nothing more you can do untill OnePlus releases an update...

3. modhparas
    Froyo May 4, 2021

modhparas , via OnePlus 7T , May 4, 2021 :
    Wait for wt bro? Everyone are everyday complaining constantly and they are not even making one single thread where they can explain why this thing happened and when everyone will get the solutions. Afterall it is hard earn money for everyone who spending on this phone and this is company's liability that they can taken care of their each and every customers. At least listen to every customers.

Totsquest and Ionel Malasinc like this.
  4. T1572948060835
    Cupcake May 4, 2021

T1572948060835 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 4, 2021 :
    Since I installed the update yesterday (clean) my games are laggy and drop frames. When I exit a game, I have to wait for my notifications bar to reappear. The battery is not charging as quickly whilst also heating the phone up more than before. All because another company ignored the well known rule, 'stock Android > whatever you do'.
    This was my first phone after moving away from HTC because they stopped making powerful phones and I'll have to think about what my next one will be this year

Ionel Malasinc likes this.
  5. Parminder lall
    Cupcake May 4, 2021

6. flither
    Gingerbread May 4, 2021

flither , May 4, 2021 :
    I bought this device for 60000 rupees almost 1.5 years ago (calculating from Euros here in Europe), still running original OS10 and couldn't be happier with it, it's working perfectly. I don't care for new emoji's and design, I wan't to have 100% reliable bugless phone and they delivered it 100% with OS10. If you want crippled by design Android 11 at all cost - go for it, if the Android number is the most important thing for you

7. modhparas
    Froyo May 4, 2021

One more thing sir, if the update is not stable why they released OTA? Please ask this question and if u get the answer pls let us know.

8. Louisbaecke510
    Honeycomb May 4, 2021

Louisbaecke510 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 4, 2021 :
    Because guys like you Holl thé time ask we want ota

9. modhparas
    Froyo May 4, 2021

If u ask me i never asked for OTA. Please don't come with stupid counter.

10. Louisbaecke510
    Honeycomb May 4, 2021

11. modhparas
    Froyo May 4, 2021

12. Louisbaecke510
    Honeycomb May 4, 2021

13. Drasm19
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 4, 2021

Drasm19 , via OnePlus 7T , May 4, 2021 :
    OOS 11 is having really bad scrolling issues. The app opening and closing time has also increased.

I have to restart the phone couple of time daily for it to work normally.

Just think twice before updating.

Kshitij.Bhatnaga likes this.
  14. Divyajeevan
    Froyo May 4, 2021

Divyajeevan , via OnePlus 7T , May 4, 2021 :
    That's your preference man respect for that but not everyone thinks like you most of the users want to experience newly added features by Google and OnePlus.

Anyway already downgraded to last update of Android 10 which in my opinion is the best one yet.

flither likes this.
  15. modhparas
    Froyo May 4, 2021

Lol who started. Actually u know what stay cool with ur oneplus fanboy tag. I don't know who u r but u r blind follower for sure.

16. Shivkumar5588
    Donut May 4, 2021

Shivkumar5588 , via OnePlus 7T , May 4, 2021 :
    Dear One Plus developers....i dont care about AOD and i dont want any fancy stuff....i never even cared about Android 11...i only updated the phone when i recieved a notification about the update...and now it has messed my phone. The wifi issue is disrupting the most basic purpose of a smartphone...connectivity. The heating issue is also seriously bad. I can't waste time to downgrade to Android 10. Please provide one stable update which fixes these bugs and i will never even think about updating in future.

17. Divyajeevan
    Froyo May 4, 2021

Divyajeevan , via OnePlus 7T , May 4, 2021 :
    You can't fight back with stupid reasons these fanboys give. They can defend on any dumbass thing. 7 to 8 out of 10 guys are complaining that their device has plenty of problems and daily experience is ruined but for these fanboys it doesn't matter.

18. Ionel Malasinc
    Froyo May 4, 2021

Ionel Malasinc , May 4, 2021 :
    Staying on OxigenOS 10, I do not think is the best solution, on this iteration no more security updates of the operating system.
    I believe that all users of the 7 / 7T series and not only, of OxigenOS 11 must press on OnePlus to solve all errors, in other words to make them comply with the commitment regarding the assumed update policy.
    Otherwise, let's say "goodbye" to OnePlus.

Totsquest, B k, flither and 1 other person like this.
  19. Gokul7373
    Honeycomb May 4, 2021

20. flither
    Gingerbread May 4, 2021

flither , May 4, 2021 :
    If only OP would still release security updates for perfect Oxygen 10 that would be awesome. Would be...