OxygenOS 11.0.0.2 for the OnePlus 7T Pro and OnePlus 7T

1. Alex H. K.
    Froyo Jun 6, 2021

Alex H. K. , Jun 6, 2021 :
    And I'm not going to buy OP products anymore !!! :) And not only me. There are many dissatisfied customers.

VenkyRam and Sam197 like this.
  2. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 6, 2021

ghostofcain , Jun 6, 2021 :
    And that my friend is YOUR right, if you don't like OnePlus then don't buy it, in much the same way I won't Samsung or Apple. But please whilst posting here try to do so in the correct threads so that users who don't have that privelege can more easily follow discussion of issues with particular builds.

3. Zdravko83 , via OnePlus 7T Pro 5G , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Dude, maybe you have a lot of benefits by OP company... believe us... We doesn't have!
    So, pls stop share your minds...you have to know, we love OP, specially my phone.. but they crash my device... Wifi with many connecion, cant have stabil video call... Hot display...you know... CrashDump Mode!

There is two options!
    First, urgently update which would solve all errors.
    Sec opt is sending a new devices, instead mine.

I dont care, they are a big company... I want back things normal...

Alex H. K. likes this.
  4. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 6, 2021

Either install the later update 11.0.1.1 or rollback to OOS10 those are you're only options until OnePlus push another update.

5. Alex H. K.
    Froyo Jun 6, 2021

My full support Zdravko83 !!!
    Ghostofcain, is that what you think is the correct use of the phone? We, the customers, have to be up to the task ??? For almost 2 years, OnePlus has not had a professional programmer who would correct or rewrite the AOD program.
    In your opinion, are we customers wasting time going backwards and creating rollbacks? By the way, I rolled back to Android 10. After the start, AOD worked properly (until) for a few minutes and it hit him. Clearing the cache, AOD memory does not help. The phone also does not wake up on a double click. So why are you proposing such a vicious cycle ???
    I've always cheered for OnePlus. I like my 2 phones: OP6T and OP 7T Pro McLaren.
    I just want the OP 7T ... to run like it did at the beginning. I don't like treating clients like idiots!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021

Zdravko83 and Sam197 like this.
  6. Zdravko83 , via OnePlus 7T Pro 5G , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Clearly, i don't want to wait for the new update so much, without expectation, ten days have already passed. we want new devices, or solve things. i'm not a developer, and i don't want to spend time watching tutorials, how to unlock booloader, i'm not a developer. user only!

Alex H. K. and Sam197 like this.
  7. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 6, 2021

Roll it back then and it'll run exactly as it did. As for Always On Display, I wasn't aware it ever worked on OOS10, ambient display did and that was still functional on 11.0.1.1 on my hd1903. TBF to OOS Devs I've never come across an implementation that doesn't affect battery life adversely and I imagine, as OnePlus ain't telling, that that may be the stumbling block here.

You don't need to unlock the bootloader, you need to flash the rollback build, which will take you back to OOS10 beta then flash you're preferred stable build.

8. Zdravko83
    Donut Jun 6, 2021

Zdravko83 , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Ok, and how should I can do that? And what if I got one more forced update after that?
    Thanks

Alex H. K. likes this.
  9. Alex H. K.
    Froyo Jun 6, 2021

I took a different path ... Flash from MSMDownloadTool. Original system: ANDROID 10.0.3 HD01BA 14_E.07_191012 for OP 7T Pro McLaren HD1913. Ambient Display works for a few minutes and then it goes to hell. Likewise, waking up also breaks down. I spent less than 1,000 EUR on McLaren. He is not even 2 years old yet. It still has a guarantee.
    I think this is a great mockery!
    Why is the OP 6T (4 years old) still working without any problems ??? A very well written system !!!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021

Zdravko83 likes this.
  10. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 6, 2021

Download the roll back build, from the OOS11 open beta 1 thread, and follow the instructions to the letter, once you're back on OOS10 beta, simply flash the stable build you want from there.

Android devices don't force updates on users.

11. Rupam Gogoi
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2021

12. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 7, 2021

ghostofcain , Jun 7, 2021 :
    Yes it will, although maybe you'd have been better asking this in the beta thread.

Rupam Gogoi likes this.
  13. Rupam Gogoi
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2021

Rupam Gogoi , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 7, 2021 :
    I also think its possible....
    But,
    I have asked a person (previously, who have asked me to send bug report as a response of my feedback) profiled as "OnePlus Bug Hunter"
    through massage section.
    And he replied as.....

""""As the beta version is the latest version you will not be able to downgrade it by downloading the files from the thread.
    If you wish to downgrade please contact oneplus support & ask for a remote session & one of our technical experts will get in touch in with you & will install it for you.
    FYI : Please back up all the data as the procedure will wipe out all the data.""""

Q1620069804193 likes this.
  14. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 7, 2021

ghostofcain , Jun 7, 2021 :
    If this bug hunter is telling you open beta 9 is the latest build, I can only assume he's misunderstood something along the way.

Rupam Gogoi likes this.
  15. Z1570623073239
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2021

16. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 8, 2021

ghostofcain , Jun 8, 2021 :
    You won't find any here the latest update is 11.0.1.1 try the release thread for that build.

GamingDoggo likes this.
  17. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 8, 2021

18. seansandhu
    Froyo Jun 9, 2021

seansandhu , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 9, 2021 :
    So,

OnePlus boasted that they decided to keep T (like 7T) because a certain manufacturer (explicitly Apple) keeps their product line as S (iPhone 6S and so on).

They said we are better than the competition and always one step ahead of them — as T comes after S. Lol.

Guess what, a 6 year one iPhone is getting the latest update and that will very much be on the same day as the latest device.

Guess whose ahead of the competition now? Lol

Source: https://www.theverge.com/2021/6/8/22523351/ios-15-iphone-6s-plus-se-compatibility

VenkyRam and Alex H. K. like this.
  19. Alex H. K.
    Froyo Jun 9, 2021

Alex H. K. , Jun 9, 2021 :
    I fully agree! OnePlus is currently producing a few crap models a year. Scary models are unimportant. Besides, I hate the iPhone and Apple's policies.