OxygenOS 11.0.1.1 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. akks
    Lollipop Jul 26, 2021

akks , Jul 26, 2021 :
    Don't keep your expectations high, OnePlus wants it's customers to update to their latest devices, once the life cycle of its older ones reaches its end..
    I expect only the addition of the new bloat, the stupid OnePlus store. And the golden words in their changelog, " Improved system stability and fixed general bugs" which is literally NOTHING :D
    And to satisfy the obsession of some newbie security patch lovers, June or July security patch too ;)

2. AndurianSM
    Gingerbread Jul 26, 2021

AndurianSM , Jul 26, 2021 :
    Yes, only newbie users think about security 🤥

3. martinklaus
    Gingerbread Jul 26, 2021

martinklaus , Jul 26, 2021 :
    That's the or case, what's ever happening fist.

4. Sagarshaikh
    Froyo Jul 26, 2021

5. Ash_Patil
    Eclair Jul 26, 2021

6. TxGopi
    Honeycomb Jul 26, 2021

Mr.Jot, Ash_Patil and rubenquattro like this.
  7. Y1575128275066
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2021

Y1575128275066 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 26, 2021 :
    After recent update I am facing issues in making calls sometimes when making call showing call disconnected but call still running and some time after call cut caller id still running due to that unable to make different call so after restarting phone this issue resolved but after that sometimes again it's happened

Mr.Jot likes this.
  8. X1627313917532
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2021

9. newsu , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Jul 26, 2021 :
    𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘖𝘹𝘺𝘨𝘦𝘯 𝘖𝘚 𝟷𝟷 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦𝘗𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝟽 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥. 🌎 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦𝘗𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝟽 𝘗𝘳𝘰 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝟿 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘖𝘯𝘦𝘗𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦𝘗𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌.
    ɪs ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇᴘʟᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ?

Mr.Jot, mayur_c, sarahmic and 4 others like this.
  10. TxGopi
    Honeycomb Jul 26, 2021

TxGopi , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 26, 2021 :
    100% true

sarahmic likes this.
  11. Adi_2019
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 26, 2021

Adi_2019 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 26, 2021 :
    They don't have a phone to test their apps before releasing as "stable build". That's why they ask logs for slow gallery issue.
    Poor OP developers. Someone please donate them a phone.

sarahmic and XXXXXXXXXXX like this.
  12. E1571118061631
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2021

E1571118061631 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 26, 2021 :
    I am still on 11.0.0.1. I am not using the beta version

XXXXXXXXXXX likes this.
  13. Boogeyman_real
    Gingerbread Jul 26, 2021

Boogeyman_real , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 26, 2021 :
    Well.. donating a phone to them would only lead to a renewed phone on OnePlus store. And OnePlus once again won't have any phone for testing.

VirtualReality likes this.
  14. U1578980159074
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2021

15. Adi_2019

It's so sad 😢 this world is so cruel

sarahmic and VirtualReality like this.
  16. Boogeyman_real
    Gingerbread Jul 26, 2021

VirtualReality likes this.
  17. Adi_2019

Whom are you asking?
    Users only here. It's not support section. Send feedback or contact support.

18. I_am_ironman
    Gingerbread Jul 26, 2021

I_am_ironman , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 26, 2021 :
    Downgraded to 9.5.5 better battery life better camera less bugs and I had to admit our 7 series is the last generation with OnePlus dailer and OnePlus messaging app . And I'm happy that we can stay in oxygen os rather than that coloros mix. And I also want to share a bad experience in OnePlus exclusive service centre 4 months back my phn got water damaged I went to their service centre I know that water damage can't be taken in warranty offer but I insisted to fix by paid service I asked them they looked the phn and said full components change approx 33k for repair I was shattered lost hope I left . I left the phn bought another but bec if I liked this phone I sometimes take it and on it after a few months last June I found that phn works perfectly after 2-3 restarts then again I went to them they now saying display and board issue again lost hope but then I kept for a second opinion on my neighborhood repair shop 5 days back I was with that technicain to know what's really he removed and checked there was a short in power to display connection strip and he said there was fungus formed bec phn hasn't been cleaned after water damage u should know that I went to exclusive service centre and atlast he repaired in front of me cleaned the phn and replaced that connector strip and total cost 600₹ now I'm using my phone perfectly ok . Now I can't even trust these exclusive service centres (thanks to my neighborhood repair guy he helped else I would have lost this phone)

19. AndroidManiac

AndroidManiac , Jul 26, 2021 :
    I just today gotten a Google Play Store OnePlus Gallery application update. Hope you can get this update as it promises to help the user experience.

May be try that and report back with hopefully a positive review may be? Thanks hope that the update helps you all...

20. AndroidManiac

AndroidManiac , Jul 26, 2021 :
    Q: Why does the camera on the OnePlus 7/7T series crash and not work sometimes?
    A: If you encounter this problem frequently and your system is updated, it may be a hardware problem. The camera in your phone may have been damaged due to prolonged use. You may take your device to the nearest service center for further assistance.
    Here's the complete list of service centers: https://www.oneplus.in/support/service-center

That is thier posted solution whatever that's worth I cannot say sorry