OxygenOS 11.0.1.1 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. forpriyank
    Cupcake May 23, 2021

forpriyank , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 23, 2021 :
    How is the general performance of 11.0.1.1, For a regular daily use smartphone on 7pro ?

Previous version had issues in receiving incoming phone calls, that was the biggest bummer for me, have gone thru wiping and installing 10.3.8 twice, don't wanna put myself in same situation again...

2. forpriyank
    Cupcake May 24, 2021

3. F_Castro_EICP
    Honeycomb May 24, 2021

F_Castro_EICP , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 24, 2021 :
    Mine (EU version) doesn't have that option.

It's just one more thing like the lack of the OnePlus Music app, and OnePlus refusing to give the VoLTE option, forcing us to use the Logkit shared on XDA and apkmirror.

Honestly i can't understand it and I think it's tremendously ridiculous. This and the problems regarding updates.

For a 1st time client (i came to OnePlus when the 7Pro was released) makes me think if i'll buy another OnePlus phone.

4. Artemus
    Junior Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Junior Moderator May 24, 2021

Artemus , May 24, 2021 :
    They ain't forcing you to do anything, it's up to your carrier to support VoLTE/VoWiFi. Just be glad you have that option without getting in trouble.

5. Anand_Sagar18
    Jelly Bean May 24, 2021

6. MuneebSahi
    Cupcake May 24, 2021

MuneebSahi , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 24, 2021 :
    My microphone is not working during calls other person's can't hear me unless i turn the speaker on...any fix...microphone is fine on recorder app and ok google...
    Just the issue is with everykind of calls

7. RaKiB4425
    Cupcake May 24, 2021

8. 29732973
    Eclair May 24, 2021

9. 29732973
    Eclair May 24, 2021

29732973 , via OnePlus 7 , May 24, 2021 :
    Yes, facing same error, I have removed fingerprint and now m unable to add it

10. Diesley
    Cupcake May 24, 2021

Diesley , via OnePlus 7 , May 24, 2021 :
    Tenho percebido que o celular anda descarregando muito rápido , mais alguém com esse problema ? Alguém sabe de alguma solução que possamos fazer para melhorar ? Obrigado .

11. gdsingh94
    Jelly Bean May 24, 2021

kevm66, Artemus, ryhold and 2 others like this.
  12. Oliver Phan
    Donut May 24, 2021

Oliver Phan , May 24, 2021 :
    Same, guess we need to wait for the BA version of this update, I'm still fine with the 11.0.0.2 though.

Netsky60, laikexpert and DIVAY1 like this.

13. F_Castro_EICP
    Honeycomb May 24, 2021

Wrong!
    Try to inform yourself before stating things about what you don't know.

The carrier has to support VoLTE which mine supports and even not having (already in 2019) OnePlus in their "whitelist" , they accepted to try enabling it to me. It was successfully. BUT it was only possible to enable it AFTER i installed that OnePlus Logkit i mentioned previously.

So, the only one who didn't "moved a finger" regarding VoLTE, was OnePlus.
    First they started to tell that the problem was from my carrier side because didn't support VoLTE for OnePlus smartphones.
    Then, after installing that logkit with the option to enable VoLTE on the phone, and my carrier successfully activated it, i talked with OnePlus and asked them an official/more recent Logkit with the VoLTE switch but they refused!

Some weeks ago, contacted about a problem with the WiFi speed, and during the conversation it was asked to me to do some steps but the Logkit in Android 11 is different. So i said that i installed again the Logkit i had, why i've done it, and asked if OnePlus could give me the newer version of the Logkit with the VoLTE switch.

Till now, nothing.
    Like expected...

GJM2 and ryhold like this.
  14. Luarpc
    Honeycomb May 24, 2021

Luarpc , May 24, 2021 :
    I had to enable VoLTE with Logkit app too when i was on OxygenOS 10 and worked, my OnePlus 7Pro didn't have it enabled when i put my SIM card but my carrier Vodafone had enable it.

When i updated OxygenOS from 10 to 11, i lost VoLTE. I enabled it again with Logkit app and it's working on OxygenOS 11.

kramik and F_Castro_EICP like this.
  15. F_Castro_EICP
    Honeycomb May 24, 2021

Just like me.
    What i can't understand is why OnePlus refused to give me the logkit with the VoLTE switch even i telling them it was working flawlessly with the one i installed and enabled by my carrier (Vodafone Portugal)

rajat97gupta19, kramik and Luarpc like this.
  16. Luarpc
    Honeycomb May 24, 2021

Luarpc , May 24, 2021 :
    You're right, i'm in Vodafone Portugal too! ;)

17. F_Castro_EICP
    Honeycomb May 24, 2021

18. 0Strato0
    Gingerbread May 24, 2021

0Strato0 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 24, 2021 :
    Aqui é melhor em inglês. Mas a única solução para poupar bateria é não mexer no smartphone. Lolol. Espero que o novo update resolva esse problema e muitos mais .

Krishna Prithvi likes this.