OxygenOS 11.0.1.1 for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro

1. Abdul B.
    OxygenOS Operations Staff Member Nov 7, 2020

Abdul B. , Nov 7, 2020 :
    Hey everyone,

We are starting to push the incremental rollout of a new OxygenOS update for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro:

OP8
    IN: 11.0.1.1.IN21DA
    EU: 11.0.1.1.IN21BA
    NA: 11.0.1.1.IN21AA

OP8 Pro
    IN: 11.0.1.1.IN11DA
    EU: 11.0.1.1.IN11BA
    NA: 11.0.1.1.IN11AA​

Changelog
    • System
      • Optimized the frame stability algorithm to make the experience smoother
      • Optimized adaptive brightness algorithm, making 8,192 levels of automatic brightness adjustment more comfortable
      • Optimized background process management mechanism to improve standby-by performance
      • The quick setting has been adjusted to three lines
      • Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.10
      • Improved system stability
    • Ambient display
      • Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone(Path:Settings-Customization-Wallpaper-Canvas-Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically
    • Network
      • Optimized the intelligent 5G function to extend battery endurance capacity
      • Optimized Wi-Fi connection to improve stability of connectivity
    • Bluetooth
      • Optimized Wi-Fi connection to reduce transfer delay
      • Fixed the low probability issue that it was muted after connecting to Bluetooth
    We look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/.

Do try out the new Feedback tool and if you have any questions or need help, please contact bughunters@oneplus.com. For more information on submitting bugs or suggestions please refer to How to report a bug and feel free to share your product suggestions via the Community app.

[​IMG]

If you don't have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check here for more information on the integrated Feedback tool.

As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we'll begin a broader rollout in a few days.

Your feedback is appreciated. We may not always be able to respond to every comment in the forums, but please be assured that we take your comments and feedback seriously. Hope you enjoy and let us know how you feel about the update in the comments below.

Never Settle.

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Nov 18, 2020

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Nov 18, 2020 :
    UPDATE: The staged rollout has already resumed for the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro in NA and should start full release shortly.

Dinesh_T, DRIP_LQRD and pas-pas like this.
  3. Manoj Soni 87
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2020

4. EckoZ04
    Froyo Nov 7, 2020

5. Androwar
    Donut Nov 7, 2020

6. SorbisOp
    Froyo Nov 7, 2020

MiniMoose005, ianhandsup, Mqx and 2 others like this.
  7. anesh007
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2020

E1604302761381 and FrightenedFox like this.
  8. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Nov 7, 2020

dsmonteiro , Nov 7, 2020 :
    Beta software is meant for testing and may be a bit rough around the edges. You should expect to find bugs. That's precisely why beta software exists, to find bugs early on and report them.

If you're not okay with this, I would advise you to opt for the stable builds instead.

9. P1604750941651
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2020

BlackJet likes this.
  10. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Nov 7, 2020

dsmonteiro , Nov 7, 2020 :
    If you swipe the media player away, you'll have the 3 rows again. Your phone is working as intended.

11. Interstellar Demon , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 7, 2020 :
    First impression of the update is great so far. The OP8 once more feels snappy, three rows are back and the whole layout seems look better as in not too big. Thanks OP 🍻

12. MirkoStens
    Froyo Nov 7, 2020

MirkoStens , Nov 7, 2020 :
    After today update Oneplus_8Pro OS11.0.1.1.IN11BA, the problem still persists with the T-Mobile Czech republic operator, if the VoLTE function is switched on, when sending an SMS, it will be delivered to the second phone three times in about 3 minutes in a row, if I turn off VoLTE, send an SMS and deliver once. In addition, for SIM O2 Czech Republic, VoLTE has been deactivated, now there is no option to switch it on in the menu, in the previous version OS11 it was functional.

13. Dp_pauls
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2020

14. subscope
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2020

subscope , Nov 7, 2020 :
    Can I install it on Beta3? Full installation of course. You should I do a full wipe? Thank you!

dheeraj_inuganti likes this.
  15. premmehu008
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2020

premmehu008 , Nov 7, 2020 :
    after oos11...to clear the notifications in status bar we have to go through all the notifications just to click "clear all" ....you people said you are aware of the issue working on it when i asked last time.. 😬😬😬😬i thought it is fixed..🙄still the same

happiboi and HarshKK14 like this.
  16. Skugen
    Froyo Nov 7, 2020

17. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Nov 7, 2020 :
    I personally prefer faster access to reboot instead of clicking on power and then reboot.
    You can already use power + volume down or 3 finger swipe.
    How often do you need a 3rd option to take screenshots there anyway? I never saw the point of it.

18. kosta26
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2020

kosta26 , Nov 7, 2020 :
    Why does AA update interface differ from the European version of BA?

19. Ozymandias_Osiris
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2020

safcio likes this.
  20. Last edited: Nov 18, 2020

21. Last edited: Nov 10, 2020