OxygenOS 11.0.2.1 for the OnePlus 7T Pro and OnePlus 7T

1. C1590139819625
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2021

2. VShubham410
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2021

VShubham410 , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 2, 2021 :
    Those who are saying that Revert Back to OS10 to remove all the bugs, well that's not going to happen as I have tried and mi Widevine Level still Shows L3. So, I think Only Official word from OnePlus helps us how to solve this issue.

Atanu95 and hariskhan95 like this.
  3. alex.nicolae
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2021

C1590139819625 likes this.
  4. Atanu95
    Froyo Aug 2, 2021

Atanu95 , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 2, 2021 :
    This the maximum Battery life you can get in this build after full charge in 90hz scene rate & its pretty Average typical OnePlus device battery life & have to say that its better than previous build around 45 min extra juice, but the widevine issue still a headache for some user who are in L1 in previous build but after this update its changed to L3, hope so the OnePlus team fixed this issue in the new build version.
    Hey @Abdul B & @OnePlus please fixed this issue ASAP.
    1627935051635.jpg

1627935051670.jpg

5. Atanu95
    Froyo Aug 2, 2021

6. Atanu95
    Froyo Aug 2, 2021

Atanu95 , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 2, 2021 :
    There is no way to fixed this issue i,ve tried all but it won't worked, wait for the next stable build hope they will fixed it 😕

7. Atanu95
    Froyo Aug 2, 2021

Divyaansh_Papreja likes this.
  8. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Aug 2, 2021

ghostofcain , Aug 2, 2021 :
    What exactly is the problem, do you not already have OnePlus msg app installed on your device?

9. JanLuck.Pincard
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2021

JanLuck.Pincard , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 3, 2021 :
    Found a way to get visual conformition of manual update of google play-system security.
    In stead of doing the update throug security and lockscreen in settings do following. said:
    Open settings - apps.
    Klik on show all apps.
    Find google play-system service and open it ( klik on it)
    Then go to advanced at the botem of the screen an klik that.
    Scroll down and it displays your current version and installed grom Playstore ( if you did not do anny sideloads from other source)
    Now klik on the version it will then take you to the app in the playstore where the regular update button is show if there is a newer version available. ( you can't find it with a normal Playstore search)
    If you update this way you will get visual confirmation of the update procces.😀
    Reported the seemingly stuck google play-system security again, but now as a incorrect info displayed bug.
    Reported the verry slow appearing gallery photo's in feedback function of the community app as well 😏

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021

10. BeingIncog
    Nougat Aug 3, 2021

BeingIncog , Aug 3, 2021 :
    this is not how it works. Google Play System Update and Google Play Service are 2 different things. not the same.

11. JanLuck.Pincard
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2021

I don't pretend I am an expert but I saw the google play-system service app being updated to a newer version when I used the manual update function in Android 10.
    So I assume it must form at least part of the security.

Several solutions on the internet suggest sideloading the newer version of the app apk from an alternate source.

The way I found to Update the app at least avoids that.
    This means avoiding extra security risks.

Can you shed more light on what else is involved ???

12. BeingIncog
    Nougat Aug 3, 2021

it isn't.
    i know. i do not recommend doing that, i also don't do that. fishy you know.
    it's a service app and api, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Play_Services
    the app updates automatically or google play store notifies user to update it....
    about google play system update, either it's oneplus fault or something else. on open beta i was not facing this issue.

13. JanLuck.Pincard
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2021

It has not been working for me in anny of the stable updates.
    Reported it trough feedbak twice already, gave systemlogs

But so far no extra responce other than development is working on it trough a pm from a bughunter after I informed on progress on the bug report a month later.

I am not the only one with this problem that is reportedly been seen by pixel users as well when Android 11 was released. For the pixel phones it was fixed. So I assume the solution en is known.

How come Oneplus has not in more than three month tim e😠

14. BeingIncog
    Nougat Aug 3, 2021

i'll just wait... i'm too on feb 1 version.

15. JanLuck.Pincard
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2021

And what version does your google playsystem service report if you look in details??

Because mine had a verry old version before i started doing the update this way.

16. BeingIncog
    Nougat Aug 3, 2021

version 21.26.21 (150400-387928701)

17. JanLuck.Pincard
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2021

Ok so the service is still updated automaticly. Thats a Plus 😀

I have updates on manual in the playstore so that might be the reason I have to update the service manualy, but it nevver shows up in the update list and a search by name in the playstore dellivers no result.

18. BeingIncog
    Nougat Aug 3, 2021

maybe.
    yup and yup...

19. JanLuck.Pincard
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2021

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021

BeingIncog likes this.
  20. Ninjaa0007
    Donut Aug 3, 2021

subhjeetobray likes this.