2. Katrick
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 27, 2021

Katrick , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Replace arrogant with arrogance and remove which

kryolyt likes this.
  3. rabidhamster
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2021

rabidhamster , Sep 27, 2021 :
    as I said in the post I think you've read it before I added to it my sincere apologies I know who you were talking about I got it wrong he is an idiot. [e]1f44d[/e]
    Got you mixed up with him in post

4. Miguelabc1976 , via OnePlus 7T Pro 5G , Sep 27, 2021 :
    I have had smooth applications for more than a year and the phone worked wonderfully .... since the last updates, having the same use the same applications the phone overheats, I have problems connecting to certain Wi-Fi signals, the battery after it lasted all day 5:30 am. until 7:00 pm. now if it lasts me 5:30 am. 4:00 pm. I have to restart my phone 3 or 4 times because I can't connect to the internet. and 5G is a fantasy on this model, which doesn't bother me, but the performance is down 50%. it is my case my experience.

rabidhamster likes this.
  5. kãräñ_90564

kãräñ_90564 , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 27, 2021 :
    I sent feedback along with required logs and details to them for the gallery issue persisting since OOS10 which has not fixed till now even after almost 10 months. Will this issue ever be solved?
    1632732934849.jpg

6. E1632735056628
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2021

E1632735056628 , Sep 27, 2021 :
    :Oneplus 7T Pro Unable to used after update system oxygen OS 11.0.3.1HD01AA

my name yusuff, and iam staying at kuala lumpur. Malaysia.

problem point
    1- mobile phone line receiving problem
    2- people could not hear clearly what iam talking, but i can hear them clearly.
    3- whatsup picture and pdf file corrupted, unable to open, previous conversation , after install update system.
    4- whatsup only able open pdf and image after last date update system.. previous image and pdf document all unable to open.
    5- ram memory slow or legging

iam facing very bad experience + i cannot imaging there is no service centre in Kuala lumpur.
    there no answering phone call.

please help me 😭

7. zer0se7en

zer0se7en , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Android was released September 2008. What smartphone are you using in 2007? An iPhone? Or a Nokia Symbian s60 Smartphone?

8. pa1.

pa1. , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 27, 2021 :
    He haven't specifically said about android 😄. He might mean smartphone.

9. kãräñ_90564

Seriously? Are you focusing on the year 2007 in his whole post? If you can not help please don't post this useless... 😑

10. zer0se7en

zer0se7en , Sep 27, 2021 :
    I really don't know about all of you here who has problems. I have no idea how you guys use your devices and I have no idea what apps you install. I don't even know how you tweak all your settings.

But I only had problems with any update on 7T series when I flashed Open Beta 3 and 4. I went back to Android 10 because of that. Then when Android 11 Stable was finally released, I flashed it rightaway.
    There up until now I always update to the latest build. Still my 7T is performing really good. No real problems that I could not fix or even find a workaround solution to fix them.

Mostly performing the same as Android 10. No connection problem of any sort. Battery drains normally on regular usage. Heating only occurs when streaming too long or recording long videos. And also when gaming for more than 1hr. Heating, not overheating. So for mine, all in all all Android 11 updates were pretty stable. Nope, I don't think I was just lucky.

I saw some users whose been ranting and hating on OnePlus since the first quarter of this year while browsing.... I wonder why are they still here? I thought they hated OnePlus? Pretty weird, really. And up till now they haven't figured out how to fix their problems? WTF. What have you been doing? Still waiting for OnePlus to fix those problems for you? It's called spoonfeeding. Bah...

OnePlus was never perfect in the first place (lame design choices, fonts....). We can all agree to that. But really all the answers to our problems are right in front of us. And it's all up to us to look for it and find it out. OnePlus devs can never fix these problems for us because we use our devices uniquely. We don't install the same apps, we dont use the same launchers..... They themselves needs to experience it too or reproduce them before they can do fixes for it.

I have browsed other communities, Pixel, Xiaomi/Poco, Samsung, ROG, Sony Xperia (using Xperia 1 ii), iPhone (using an iPhone X and 12 Pro)..... Every update, every month, every day, same like here. Full of rants, complaints, hating..... so is there a perfect device? When all of these communities are full of it? None. Will never have.

OnePlus as a brand will never be perfect. For some, yes. But not for everybody. Just like us. Some likes us, some hate our guts. But some idolizes us.

Think you are perfect? Then make your own smartphone or make your own custom rom if you think you are better than any developer. Let's see the people's comment and feedbacks about your work then. Ciao

11. rookieone
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2021

rookieone , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Yes I did receive OTA last week on HD1913 (in NL)

12. zer0se7en

Seriously? Read on.

13. zer0se7en

And how many have you helped here if I may ask? I remember you. I have helped you lots of times. Even replied to you politely lots of times. You even liked some of my posts and thanked me because of the help I have given. What's up?

I was straighfully replying to the other guy. Coz really, he doesn't really need to mention he was using this kind of smartphone since 2007. He's not the only one on that boat. Some are even using a smartphone since 2003.

14. MayankSarda
    Donut Sep 27, 2021

MayankSarda , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 27, 2021 :
    VoLTE stops working after some time randomly and then i have to turn on off airplane mode to receive or make calls on my Jio sim!!!!!!

Calling is the basic functionality and oneplus is not able to even provide that without any problems

Also WoWIFI is not working. My network operator supports VoWIFI and my network speed is able 100mbps so definitely the problem is with oxygen os

I never faced these problems on Android 10

(i updated from android 10 to android 11 today)

15. kãräñ_90564

Do you give importance to counting number of people you have helped? And if are you thinking I am being rude to you then you misunderstood. I will delete my post for you, if you want.
    Yes, you cleared my doubts, and I liked your post.
    But look at the guy's post, Can not you observe the frustration? Obviously you can't because you never had any issue or just faced minor issues with your smartphone as I read your previous post. His post seeking help not criticism.. Hope you get it what I try to convince.
    Peace ✌🏻

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021

16. zer0se7en

zer0se7en , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 27, 2021 :
    You completely misunderstood. I replied to his post regarding that post of his not his other post where he enumerated his problems. What does having a smartphone since 2007 had to do with anything anyway?

Those devices he had before has different Operating system than Android because Android was released 2008. iPhone was launched 2007 so I asked. And Nokia Symbian OS was released much earlier but stayed til 2010 (or later if I'm not mistaken). So which device was he using before and which one was he referring to? Are you getting it now? That wasn't even an insult and was valid question.

Yes I give count to people I am helping or have helped. It goes to show that that guy lessened his problems which should be very impt. And eventually hopefully that help that was given can be or will be spreaded by this guy whom I helped and I will not even ask for credit. Coz it's really nice to see people you've helped also help other people.

Please refrain from replying if you did not get the point.

17. kãräñ_90564

Where did he mention 'Android' specifically? Moreover you are seeing just 1 year of difference and you are reacting like seeing 5 years gap. Perhaps He might not remember that exact year while posting.
    Unfortunately you still not got my point, I can't go beyond my this efforts to make you understand. Now you please refrain from replying until you got my point.

edit: I hope you know counting people and remembering those people you are helping or have helped has huge difference

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021

18. Bogdan8721
    Eclair Sep 27, 2021

Bogdan8721 , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Hi, which version of phone do you have.
    I am still on OS10 and would want to update to OS11.
    I have EU version phone should I update?

19. zer0se7en

zer0se7en , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Specifically, OnePlus has an Android Operating System. And this is a OnePlus community. And he is complaining here.

Dude... Dude. Which device was he referring to? Do you know?

20. kãräñ_90564

Afaik Htc dream 2008 was the first Android smartphone. Moreover you have to ask him for more details.