OxygenOS 11.0.3.3 for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro

1. Chirag bajaj
    Froyo Jan 11, 2021

2. qifka
    Eclair Jan 11, 2021

qifka , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 11, 2021 :
    If they don't face those problems it doesn't mean that problems don't exist in the software. It simply mean that they don't use phone a lot or don't have high enough standards for their phones.
    OOS 11 is a disaster for tons of reasons that occure on EVERY 8 series phone. Most users just aren't experienced enough in software and design to notice them.

3. tushardedha
    Froyo Jan 11, 2021

4. Alejandrofdez343
    Froyo Jan 11, 2021

Alejandrofdez343 , Jan 11, 2021 :
    now at 11.0.2.2 i also face that when i shoot slow motion video when playing it jerks for 1 or 2 seconds instead of being smooth

G_Chee_Seng_vsTK and Mudit@22 like this.
  5. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 11, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jan 11, 2021 :
    I'm a heavy user myself. I regulary try to replicate other people's issues. I can run advanced logging permanently for days to capture issues that come randomly and is hard to predict. I install apps I don't even like just to replicate issues.
    I would not call it bugfree. But it's far from a disaster for me. I'm very happy with it (on beta 5).
    It's important to try to figure out why it acts like a disaster for some but not others. There are many factors that matter. First and foremost... OS or app issue? What triggers it? If app x failes for person A why does the same version of the app work great for person B? Completely random or an possible explanation?
    One example from 7 series... A person gave up and gave the phone to his brother... Problems disappeared.
    A other one. The user had issues with 10 and often rolled back to get things to work. Several factory resets was done. Issues always came back. He always used a Oneplus Switch backup and/or previous device restore during setup. One day he upgraded again. Got issues and factory reset again. This time only manually copied files back to phone. No form of restore or backup was used that time. Everything finally worked for him.
    Reasons? 😉 I'm not using any form of backups myself...

6. Dr.No.pt
    Froyo Jan 11, 2021

Dr.No.pt , Jan 11, 2021 :
    How about sharing the apps you use to achieve that SOT, that's what's really interesting, you know ?

7. AndyRM
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2021

8. iamghouri
    Froyo Jan 11, 2021

9. Shivam000000001 , via OnePlus 8 Interstellar Glow , Jan 11, 2021 :
    I just wanted to know that why i did not receive the notification in my phone about system update, when i manually check it that whether it has come or not , then it shows me
    Does anyone have idea about why there is no notification coming regarding system update
    If anyone know , pls tell

10. SaiDevendla
    Froyo Jan 11, 2021

11. 8530223143
    Eclair Jan 11, 2021

12. AhnafShahriar
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2021

13. Ajinas
    Eclair Jan 11, 2021

14. tsaklidk
    Donut Jan 11, 2021

tsaklidk , Jan 11, 2021 :
    EU devices no update yet. And what about 5G activation ? When are you planning to enable this option via OTA update?

Steuuplait likes this.
  15. Viraj Pnvs
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2021

Viraj Pnvs , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 11, 2021 :
    Updated through oxygen updater. When in calls, I can't use fingerprint.. it says finger moved fastly .. but when I click power button, finger print works . Anyone with same issue?

16. dpbasu
    Eclair Jan 11, 2021

dpbasu , via OnePlus 8 , Jan 11, 2021 :
    I recieved the update via OTA in India. Bluetooth scanning automatically turns on. This bug isn't fixed. I want to know how to reduce standby drain. My Motorola phone drains 2% in 9 hours, whereas the OnePlus 8 drains 8-10% in the same time.