OxygenOS 11.0.3.3 for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro

1. riteshjais93
    Eclair Jan 14, 2021

2. Z1602695491450
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2021

3. alessan
    Honeycomb Jan 14, 2021

alessan , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Can it be that battery life got better with this update? Seems to be pretty solid, around 5.30 hours SOT with QHD, 120 hz and no Dark Mode. 👍 Strange i cant read this in the changelog.
    Pretty happy so far with this update. After the crap Android 11 update, the phone seems to get better again 👍👍
    one thing that is annoying is tab to wake up.. Works only in 50 % in the cases, this should be fixed!

4. NILOBfbd
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2021

G1516217431185 likes this.
  5. Raffaele Russo
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2021

BLU_2020 likes this.
  6. Fabri1989
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2021

Fabri1989 , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Con l'ultimo aggiornamento ancora non funziona lo schermo ambient su oneplus 8

7. aaronpe
    Gingerbread Jan 14, 2021

aaronpe , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Same here,my battery life is much better.the overnight drain especially.no bugs so far,fingers crossed.🤞

Steuuplait, Dimi Dimitrov and alessan like this.
  8. Vibsv19
    Donut Jan 14, 2021

D1606130966418 and Chakith kumar like this.
  9. Soham Maity , via OnePlus 8 Glacial Green , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Where is the security patch update? My 8 is still running on November security patch. Is this a joke or what? Or OnePlus will again provide a software update with security patch? I don't know man. This brand is going mad after Oxygen OS 11 came

10. Raffaele Russo
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2021

Raffaele Russo , via OnePlus 8 , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Devi riattivarlo sulla spunta abilita all'alba e tramonto a me è successo con la modalità dark devo vedere in giornata al tramonto

11. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Jan 14, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 14, 2021 :
    November. Bi-monthly security makes next January... Build date of 11.0.3.3 prevents January this time.

1610615165778.jpg
    Beta 5 build date.

1610615184083.jpg

12. Jimmyboy44
    Eclair Jan 14, 2021

Jimmyboy44 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Still no update here I am not going to cry about it what I would say that for a flagship being on November Security is unacceptable totally unacceptable. Also instead what seems to be incremental updates that don't fix everything we not work on one big patch that fixes the following

1. Wi fi stability
    2. Windvine L1 permanent fix
    3. Netflix Amazon HDR issue where is mutes colours and brightness
    4. Battery improvements
    5. UI further stability

I use the one plus 8 pro and it has the hardware of a flagship the software experience is its main let down

13. DrHuda
    Gingerbread Jan 14, 2021

DrHuda , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 14, 2021 :
    What about updating SOT at 99% charge only.?

14. pupsfrequenz
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2021

pupsfrequenz , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Imagine givin a sh1t about that..

Hdfxsts and InderpalRuprai like this.
  15. Dr.No.pt
    Froyo Jan 14, 2021

Dr.No.pt , Jan 14, 2021 :
    So many people complaining about problems i don't have in mine. Am i special ? No ! Of course not.
    When experiencing weird things that mostly nobody else is reporting around here, what do i do ?
    Clean install (start fresh) and don't restore anything beside contacts ! (this is important!)
    Play around with the phone and see if problems persist. Only after this you should start installing one app at the time and giving it some hours to see if the app/phone is behaving well.
    Take your time to check the phone usage/battery stats ( i use battery guru )
    All brands have problems.
    Good luck and have some patience. :)

16. Michaelbrandtner
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2021

Michaelbrandtner , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 14, 2021 :
    It's late.
    I think my next phone is Google or Samsung.
    I'm doing lot of stuff with my phone and it's not acceptable to have tons of known security issues.

CaptNemo likes this.
  17. Dhanrajkurade
    Froyo Jan 14, 2021

Dhanrajkurade , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 14, 2021 :
    I know that was my mistake soo I mentioned it. And ' it should have to be actually bugs free update ' that was my mistake. Bugs free was missing. I knew but didn't edited yet. But bro seriously you are andhabhakta. You never speak against company whether they provide us something we worth or not. Every update since now had bugs. None of them were bugs free. I can count them all. If you want to. And another thing is I'm not against you. You are also a customer and you also worth more than that that's what Im trying to point out here. Main point is that they providing bugs in stable rom if it has in beta it could be ok. I hope u understand what I'm trying to say thanks you.

CaptNemo likes this.
  18. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Jan 14, 2021

19. Angelo_93
    Gingerbread Jan 14, 2021

Angelo_93 , Jan 14, 2021 :
    I updated my oneplus 8, and I noticed that when i charge the battery up to 90%, the battery stats don't reset anymore. Anyone face this issue?

20. ronakbarman , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Again with the same baseless accusations, I clearly stated that a few comments above, I agreed with another person that oneplus should've provided the security patch. Andha in andha bhakt means blind, and bhakt means they'll go with anything the company decides and deem it right, but to me it seems like ypu are the one blind here because I clearly do not support them pushing ota without security patch.

Also, the very first reply that I gave you, I stated that you should provide a "feedback" to the company using a "feedback button", that is, IF you want things to improve,( i had an issue with front camera being too soft when the phone was new, I put in a feedback, it was fixed in two months or so) because they aren't reading the forums, forums are for users to clear each other's doubts.

You calling me andhabhakta is downright offensive and a severe lack of mannerism on your part.

Also, regarding all the updates being bugged, people's use case scenarios are different, the YouTube rotation bug, I didn't face it once, it's fix was to hide the home button pill, and I was already using it that way, so how do I know this? I tried to talk to some who had this issue and we reached a "civilized" conclusion. Unlike you, calling people andhabhakta. Also, many many issues are literally fixed by performing a cache wipe, you don't loose data, you don't have to reset the phone, just by doing a cache wipe from recovery, although this is not a solution to all the bugs that there were(to which I agree) it solves quite some of them.

speedlever likes this.