OxygenOS 11.0.3.3 for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro

1. NotSoPerfectGuy
    Eclair Jan 28, 2021

NotSoPerfectGuy , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 28, 2021 :
    The who-knows part will always be there for the companies having their products source code hidden.
    Not sure if Security patches are in AOSP or not but still if they are not you gotta trust them.
    Guess we have no option.

denisk likes this.
  2. A1607019813771
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2021

3. Achman and chabz like this.
  4. zaveed
    Eclair Jan 28, 2021

5. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Jan 28, 2021

kaihp , Jan 28, 2021 :
    I remember how Apple screwed a lot of people over when they released iOS 7 (I think it was that version). Perfectly good MFi devices such as our Hearing Aids would suddenly have major disconnect problems, sound issues and whatnot, and of course in the eyes of the users it wasn't Apple's problem, it was OUR problem. Only that the problem was at Apple's end of the protocols; we reported the bugs to them, but they never replied to it, never acknowledges them, never said anything. The connectivity problems only went away in the next major release of iOS. We only learned about bugs and fixes when they released the public beta. They're such a horrible company to work with, due to their paranoia about leaks (the paranoia isn't unwarranted, but they were taking it to extreme levels).

DrGabrielTang and Swejuggalo like this.
  6. Zubair.k
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2021

G1612105532627 and Achman like this.
  7. kanouted10s
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2021

DrGabrielTang, qifka and GeloTheGreat like this.
  8. U1583553243201
    Eclair Jan 28, 2021

9. zaveed
    Eclair Jan 28, 2021

zaveed , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 28, 2021 :
    It works during an upgrade but not when you are downgrading all data is erased.

Regards

10. Unknown1plus
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2021

11. zaveed
    Eclair Jan 28, 2021

12. Ulysses92
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2021

13. wleonardocruz
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2021

wleonardocruz , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 28, 2021 :
    Possibly oneplus is making many devices at the same time and does not achieve a timely development time with so many devices, go slowly, with the development of the American version of OP8P, if you try to cover a lot you will press very little!!

G1612105532627, Gabby.T and kaihp like this.
  14. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 28, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 28, 2021 :
    I often see claims of Apple being practically superior... Like "never" any issues and so on... Like if your case would never exist. Or an update that would not let you answer a phone call if the screen was off on X.
    Just take Samsungs or Pixels as examples on the Android side. Complaints an issues there too. Sometimes practically the same issues as here. And often all issues with Android 11 or issues with the SD865 SoC are judged as solely Oneplus issues.
    I see stuff like "my previous phone was so much better" practically regardless what was used before. Maybe it was for that particular case but at the same time some can be happy with the same phone model with the same software version. But that part is often skipped in the complaints.
    Personally I tried many brands. Some was pretty boring to own... Oneplus gives me the experiance I want. Hardware, software and a Community package that fits me. Room for improvments exists ofcourse. So I do what I can to help out. Tricky issues has been resolved, many bug rapports, e-mail conversations and so on... Ending up being rewarded the title Community Bug Hunter and Community Hero.
    Never wanted to involve myself this way with any other brand. So something right Oneplus must do 😜

15. Batfink32
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 28, 2021

Batfink32 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 28, 2021 :
    Wait 6 months until the next phone comes out!

16. Grenesh Sirwani
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2021

Grenesh Sirwani , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 28, 2021 :
    Can you please tell me how to get this app?

17. Aaron2017
    KitKat Jan 28, 2021

Aaron2017 , Jan 28, 2021 :
    Well said,i said something similar in the past on other threads but immediately got the label "fanboy".

kaihp and Swejuggalo like this.
  18. Zubair.k
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2021

Zubair.k , via OnePlus 8 , Jan 28, 2021 :
    Try to play fortnite at 90 fps and turn on show fps.

19. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 28, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 28, 2021 :
    I'll try that tomorrow or maybe before bed. Laggy?
    I'm on beta 5 though so results may differ.

Elder Scrolls Blades was acting strange at one time. But either the game or the OS solved something. Because at some point it started to run great.
    Mostly just gaming for testing purposes these days. Too many other things to do 😉