OxygenOS 11.0.3 for the OnePlus Nord N10 5G

1. Abdul B.
    OxygenOS Operations Staff Member Nov 18, 2021

Abdul B. , Nov 18, 2021 :
    Hello Everyone,

We are starting to push the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 11.0.3 for OnePlus Nord N10 in NA region now, the EU region will soon follow

EU:11.0.3BE89BA
    NA:11.0.3BE86AA​

Changelog
    • System
      • Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.11
    • Network
      • Optimized the stability of the communication network
    We look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/.

Do try out the new Feedback tool and if you have any questions or need help, please contact bughunters@oneplus.com. For more information on submitting bugs or suggestions please refer to How to report a bug and feel free to share your product suggestions via the Community app.

[​IMG]

If you don't have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check here for more information on the integrated Feedback tool.

As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we'll begin a broader rollout in a few days.

Your feedback is appreciated. We may not always be able to respond to every comment in the forums, but please be assured that we take your comments and feedback seriously. Hope you enjoy and let us know how you feel about the update in the comments below.

Never Settle.

luv2h8me likes this.
  3. SalmanHameed , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Nov 19, 2021 :
    After this update my phones battery is draining so fast and the phone is stuck in pocket mode and while taking videos after 20 seconds the camera is frozen and goes home automatically...plss fix this up

luv2h8me, tim31 and mahatabmahir like this.
  4. philos64
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 19, 2021

philos64 , Nov 19, 2021 :
    Have you performed a dalvik cache wipe in your recovery?
    I don't think so, so do it!
    It removes the residual files from the old version and avoids some bugs.
    Then, concerning the battery, it is necessary to wait a little before it is calibrated compared to the update. In a few days it should be back to normal.
    Don't worry and good luck ;)

5. SalmanHameed , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Nov 19, 2021 :
    How to do that dalvik cache wipe...and bro what about the pocket mode it sucks...icant even receive or end calls it is stuck on there

luv2h8me and marcelo.paulin like this.
  6. philos64

For a dalvik cache
    you need to go to the recovery. Select power button and you will see three dots on the top right, click and you will see :
    recovery - bootloader - and bug -
    just select recovery
    and once you are, select the language, wipe data and cache, select, wipe cache, select, yes and once done, reboot

or by this way too
    1. Turn the phone off.
    2. Hold Power and Volume Down
    3. English (or pick any language that you want)
    4. Wipe data & cache
    5. Wipe cache
    6. Yes
    7. Reboot

It's really easy

Girish.Pranav likes this.
  7. SalmanHameed , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Nov 19, 2021 :
    Will data be lost on wiping it ...and what about pocket mode?? It stays on pocket mode everytime and am not able to pick or end calls..any solution for this??

8. philos64

It's not your datas, it's some files or old datas useless which are deleted, but just wipe dalvik cache !
    and about your problem with the pocket mode, I don't use it because I've got a smartwatch.
    I will see if I find something about this problem.

9. SalmanHameed , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Nov 19, 2021 :
    Ok bro..👍 let me try it and pls check the pocket mode and reply

marcelo.paulin likes this.
  10. tim31
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 21, 2021

marcelo.paulin likes this.
  11. MomPolymath90
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2021

MomPolymath90 , Nov 21, 2021 :
    (Update)
    I couldn't get the phone to be stable long enough to root and rollback the operating system. So I just wiped the phone. However, it has updated to OxygenOS 11.0.3. I'm wondering if I'm going to have the same issues in a couple of days.

(Original Post)
    I updated my OnePlus Nord N10 last week. Yesterday, I noticed that I was having issues with the keyboard and touch screen being unresponsive / freezing for a long time. By 0100hrs this morning, my phone started to reset itself constantly. It would not respond to touch after only 2 - 3 minute of use. As of 0915hrs CT, I'm on my 15th reset. The phone freezes and then reboots itself.

Is there anyway for me to go back to EU:11.0.2BE89BA / OxygenOS 11.0.2 for the OnePlus Nord N10 5G?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated? I'm a working parent and I cannot be without an operable phone. I like the OnePlus Nord N10 and I don't really want to purchase a new device or use another company for my Android experience.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021

12. FinecoSpaco
    Donut Nov 24, 2021 at 3:27 AM

13. jpietrzak8
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2021 at 11:49 AM

jpietrzak8 , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G T-Mobile , Nov 24, 2021 at 11:49 AM :
    Actually, looking closely at the list of settings, you can see that all the other items have been combined into groups (which feature a slightly darker background). Only the Google settings item is sitting alone by itself.
    As such, this is a "feature" of the list layout UI, not a bug. 🙂 To make it align with the other items, it would need to be placed into a group (or have a new group created just for it).
    EDIT: a slightly brighter background, that is.

14. FinecoSpaco
    Donut Nov 24, 2021 at 12:04 PM

FinecoSpaco , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Nov 24, 2021 at 12:04 PM :
    Nice joke m8. This is alignment bug, it should be in list with accounts, on previous android it was.

15. axbrandao
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2021 at 3:40 PM

16. SalmanHameed
    Donut Nov 25, 2021 at 12:26 PM

SalmanHameed , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Nov 25, 2021 at 12:26 PM :
    1637843100934.jpg
    This sucks qm still stuck on pocket mode after this bloody update...pls help to fix this up..i cant even attend or cut calls plss fix it...oneplus fixes some bugs in older updates and brings new bugs in newer update y do u guyzz do this....plss help to fix it