rishikleo , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 3, 2021 :
    Not gonna happen

2. kãräñ_90564
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 3, 2021

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021

3. venky14
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2021

venky14 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Nov 3, 2021 :
    I did not enable battery optimisation for social apps except for few other apps which is not important.

4. arunsagarsk
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2021

arunsagarsk , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 3, 2021 :
    But by default its set as intelligent control. Change it to dont optimise if u havnt already.

5. venky14
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2021

venky14 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Nov 3, 2021 :
    From Day 1 it is in don't optimize for all important apps. It was working fine with A10, once upgraded to 11 problem started. . Thanks for your time buddy.

6. zer0se7en

zer0se7en , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 3, 2021 :
    They executed a thread cleaning. Coz we started calling names. I know it would happen. It's why I was inviting you to just PM me if you have problems with me.

I've talked to some mods here, they are onto us now. More on to you though. Coz you used words harsher than I did. That's that.

Just curious though.... Do you want to continue?

Or do you want to just stop and help other members who needs one?

VRY1179 likes this.
  7. zer0se7en

8. zer0se7en

On mine, the feature only stops when the phone is idle for a long time. For example while we are asleep.

The work around for it is to hold the top part of the device (where proximity sensor is located) for atleast 3-4sec. You can then doule tap again to wake the device. It better if you have raise to wake enabled. It can replace the double tap to wake for aome instances.

9. zer0se7en

Widevine issue was actually on Google Android 11 side not OnePlus. This is also a topic on Pixel forums or communities.

I don't think that was the main reason why that guy received a temp ban.

I also received a warning from other rules I broke.

Abhilash.U likes this.
  10. Bogdan8721
    Froyo Nov 3, 2021

Bogdan8721 , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 3, 2021 :
    The same it does for me also, only when it stays idle for longer time. I don't use raise to wake due to not using ambiental.

11. zer0se7en

This is correct. Some of my msging apps are not optimized even on my Xperia just for it to be accurate.

12. harsha bandu
    Froyo Nov 3, 2021

harsha bandu , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 3, 2021 :
    I have 2 devices one for me and my sis.. She is having widevine L1 while my device has L3 and i don't know what's going on with one plus.. But a 35k phone with HDR10 Display should at least have full hd video streaming 🤷‍♂️

I lost it when the first update rolled in April to android 11 after that no hope... Till now there is no update..

13. zer0se7en

Me too I am on L1. I will repeat, this was a Google Android 11 issue. It happens when flashing updates or when performing downgrade. Nobody has solved it in one go. There are ways we can fix or prevent it but it's not a consistent fix. Some works for some but some doesn't.

On mine, It became L3 long ago because I unlocked my bootloader. If you do by any chance unlocked your bootloader then it will be stuck to L3 even if you downgrade or update to the latest build.

I fixed mine by rooting it with Magisk when I was still on 11.0.0. by enabling Magisk hide feature on Magisk.

ghostofcain likes this.
  14. harsha bandu
    Froyo Nov 3, 2021

harsha bandu , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 3, 2021 :
    I did not unlock any bootloader nor flashed any custom roms just using the piece as i got from the box from last 2 years since launch date 28 sep 2019..

What should i do now.. Throw the phone away 😅

15. VRY1179
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2021

VRY1179 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 3, 2021 :
    Nothing personal

zer0se7en likes this.
  16. VRY1179
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2021

VRY1179 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 3, 2021 :
    Let them focus on us. Not an issue. If you want to continue let's come to PM as you said. Nothing to target personal from my end.

17. zer0se7en

I never mentioned custom firmware by the way. I meant the flashing of the updates or downgrade. I'm sure that there is way to get it back. Just try all the workaround circulating. Who knows? One of them might work for you.

18. zer0se7en

Nothing personal also. Just PM me if you want to talk, whether complaints, rants, if you still have a problem with me or even if you need help.

I just want you to know that ranting and complaining won't fix anything. Better yet talk to members who might be willing help or if you're lucky, might know exactly how to fix the problems you are facing.

No company owes us anything. All of them only wants our money. Up to us how we can enjoy their product.

VRY1179 and kãräñ_90564 like this.
  19. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Nov 3, 2021

ghostofcain , Nov 3, 2021 :
    You could do that, but if you replace it with ANY android phone running Android 11, which you subsequently update, the issue might recur.