OxygenOS 11.0.4.1 for the OnePlus 7T Pro and OnePlus 7T

1. kãräñ_90564
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2021

2. BeingIncog
    Nougat Nov 25, 2021

BeingIncog , Nov 25, 2021 :
    Yes, maybe after play service or store app update or something...

kãräñ_90564 likes this.
  3. JanLuck.Pincard
    Jelly Bean Nov 25, 2021

JanLuck.Pincard , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 25, 2021 :
    Wait for the next update of Google play services. Last update of that app caused it.
    Lets hope it will be fixed with the next update of the app.

However it is only a cosmetic bug so no wories 🤩

4. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Nov 25, 2021

ghostofcain , Nov 25, 2021 :
    Yes, the reason is plainly explained in the OP of this very thread.

And? The reason is explained in the OP, and the methods to circumvent the phased roll out are covered in the first couple of pages.

accuphase likes this.
  5. accuphase
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2021

6. mrShobhit
    Froyo Nov 25, 2021

mrShobhit , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 25, 2021 :
    Then why did they released 11 update in a haste full of bugs? And for this fix it's just a minor update, I don't think so this update need this much of precaution?

7. Edward_
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2021

Edward_ , Nov 25, 2021 :
    I have bad upgradivitis, but can't find a phone worthy of replacing my OP7T.

In my humble opinion it is still a better overall device than the op8t, 9 and nord2.

It has the optical zoom, a bigger screen than the Nord2 and is thinner than the 8T, 9 and the Nord2.

I've been looking at the Poco F3 which is reminiscent of the OP3 on the spec sheet and price front, but I'm not sure I can leave Oxygen OS for MiUI.

Having followed the disastrous Android 11 update threads I've resigned myself to the 'Update now' icon being a permanent fixture in my notification bar. I will not risk the awesome smoothness of OOS10.

K_deep likes this.
  8. AndroidManiac
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 26, 2021

AndroidManiac , Nov 26, 2021 :
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to avoid OOS11.

It's definately a frustrating experience for some people facing new problems after updates.

I'm lucky and have had zero problems other than the widevine L3 and the newest alignment matter.

I do have to wonder if some of the others whom have experienced issues after updates: could it be that thier is any difference between the full update and the incremental update???

I've had my OnePlus 7T from day one and have always promptly updated every release and only ever experienced the 2 mentioned issues.

But I've always been rooted and have to always complete the full update since I can't use the alternative incremental update.

Wonder if that method of update (full/incremental) makes any difference (even if it should not matter)?????

9. dcascante
    Eclair Nov 26, 2021

Attached Files:

10. SiddharthPatil
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 26, 2021

11. Harshitjhanwar
    Donut Nov 26, 2021

12. A.Jeyasankar
    Gingerbread Nov 26, 2021

Boomer112 and dcascante like this.
  13. Divyajeevan
    Gingerbread Nov 26, 2021

14. SudhirRPatra
    Froyo Nov 26, 2021

SudhirRPatra , Nov 26, 2021 :
    Assuming you are talking about the icon misalignment, it's not a critical issue. No one is getting really affected badly with that. There is no bodily harm towards phone or user so deploying a system update just for this trivial issue is not cost effective.

15. RahulKumar5
    Froyo Nov 26, 2021

16. Z1585679069626
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2021

17. accuphase
    Honeycomb Nov 26, 2021

A.Jeyasankar and kãräñ_90564 like this.
  18. Boomer112
    Eclair Nov 26, 2021

Boomer112 , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 26, 2021 :
    If i remember correctly there "was" a fix for the laggy gallery in a previous update... Well, that's not true whatsoever. The gallery got super laggy after this buggy and useless update, almost like 5-10fps when everything is loading.

I absolutely love my OnePlus 7T but sadly it seems like the devs are just getting worse and worse every year somehow... so, my next phone HAS to be something else other than buggy OnePlus :) I'm also not a fan of Oppo's ColorOS, so that's another reason why i'll switch to another phone brand next time.

19. Totsquest
    Honeycomb Nov 26, 2021

Totsquest , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 26, 2021 :
    It seems to me this is a recurring affliction you suffer (not a doctor) from....
    I would prescribe you a "Google 6 Pro" as a short term remedy, this affliction will return. 🤕
    P. S. Into setting to update page back out and lose update notification until next restart....! 👍

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021

devourerOfBits80 likes this.