Froyo Feb 6, 2021

tmcnally , Feb 6, 2021 :
    Could you imagine! 😂

2. EbyPrasad7
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2021

3. Unknown1plus
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2021

Unknown1plus , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Feb 6, 2021 :
    U always have the right to respect others opinion and listen to them. Or just ignore it if you don't wanna see them. Maybe one day, you will be the one complaining about something and no one would want to listen ,so be careful...

4. drhemani
    Honeycomb Feb 6, 2021

5. denisk
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2021

denisk , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Feb 6, 2021 :
    I paid my phone OP 8 PRO here in Sweden 11000 kr that is about 1200 dollars. When I see how they treat us in Europe and other regions, this will be the last OP device. One plus is now only one focused on the Indian market! For this price I can buy a Samsung S21 plus ... !!! I feel cheated, and never again oneplus!! 😔

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021

6. strikieg , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , Feb 6, 2021 :
    Well, freedom of speech goes both ways buddy. And I'm not from India, I'm from Europe. And would like to keep track and discuss European updates only. Everybody has the right to have an opinion, I just think the discussion has its value diluted when everyone is in the same thread debating different things.

As for the rest of your comment, well. It's not even worth a response. All the best to you.

denisk likes this.
  7. tmcnally
    Froyo Feb 6, 2021

tmcnally , Feb 6, 2021 :
    I feel this year so many users will leave OP and go to other brands because of their attitude towards the non Indian user base. They have lost respect from many including myself how they have changed. Love my OP8Pro but hate the service unfortunately.

8. W1563480152816
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2021

9. tmcnally
    Froyo Feb 6, 2021

tmcnally , Feb 6, 2021 :
    I didn't suggest you were from India tbh I was only saying what most complaints are of late and why. Considering you didn't really explain much in your previous comment apart from complaining about users complaining which is ironic so again showing your IQ here buddy for responding kind of but then not responding to the rest of my response to you. Np though appreciate the part response and all the best

10. Hari_Kalati likes this.
  11. 303276697017
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2021

12. Harshil__07
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2021

Harshil__07 , Feb 6, 2021 :
    @Swejuggalo from last two updates have you noticed that the battery stats doesnt get reset after the phone is charged over 90%??
    it keeps adding sot

13. Heffaklumpen
    Froyo Feb 6, 2021

Heffaklumpen , via OnePlus 8 , Feb 6, 2021 :
    Hate to brake it to you but 11000 sek is about 1313 us 😁
    /Cheers from another swed.

denisk and FMukbil97 like this.
  14. Dhucinz
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2021

15. Harshil__07
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2021

Harshil__07 , Feb 6, 2021 :
    Yup you are right man
    infact you guys pay more for the same device than us in some regions and it's not fair for sure
    but even we are frustrated with OP now it's really ridiculous how bad is their flagship device performing and they dont even care, and the new update has nothing other than security patch it's not even worth updating.
    Your anger should be against the company not against the community who's getting it first, it's not an indian company man.

tmcnally and f0li0 like this.
  16. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Feb 6, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Feb 6, 2021 :
    Yeah. I've heard that. Barely ever look at the phone while charging. So it's not a problem of mine.
    Peronally I don't know the point of resetting it before 100%. 2 persons may discuss SoT. One charged to 90% and the other 100%. SoT is highly variable as it is. That 10% difference just makes the discussion between the 2 even further complicated to less comparable.

I'd prefer GSam or BetterBatteryStats as a way to messure battery over any number of SoT.

17. A14@@
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2021

18. Kata40
    Eclair Feb 6, 2021

Kata40 , Feb 6, 2021 :
    I hope the download link will appear, faster for those who can't get it through the update!

19. Saifsaad
    Donut Feb 6, 2021

Saifsaad , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Feb 6, 2021 :
    I bought my phone and still love it regardless the poor service and unavailable official agent in iraq .. i hardly find any accessories too ..
    I think most of us here esp the int. User feel so disappointed not because the several bugs of the phone (in which are tolerable like any phone) but because the intended . Non reasonable delay in the updates as well as the special treatment for the indian users.. i love you indian people but
    Sorry i would never buy thier phone again
    I prefere the exynos phone with great support from samsung

20. Dimi Dimitrov
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2021

Dimi Dimitrov , Feb 6, 2021 :
    Yes.Its sad people pay same,and some even more money.
    To stay on 11.0.2.2 update,and November security patch.
    Other received 11.0.4.4 update,and January security patch.
    How to say of that.
    Just in not acceptable.
    We are second people,or just foolish?