OxygenOS 11.0.5.6 for the OnePlus 8T

1. ericfeuerstein
    Froyo Dec 20, 2020

ericfeuerstein , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 20, 2020 :
    yeah it's not at all it's completely clean I even went in there with a toothpick but there's nothing to take out it's completely clean

burnout123 likes this.
  2. starkraj
    Donut Dec 20, 2020

varun026 likes this.
  3. SalamHusin78
    Gingerbread Dec 20, 2020

CrazyOni and Nikhil_Bhilai like this.
  4. joe.p
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2020

joe.p , Dec 21, 2020 :
    I'm seeing this too, but only in dark mode. Clearly visible in settings.

5. SalamHusin78
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2020

SalamHusin78 , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 21, 2020 :
    Hmm... I guess this is not happening on my Hydrogen OS so far. Will be checking again.

6. smallsmx3@gmail.
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2020

smallsmx3@gmail. , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 21, 2020 :
    Updates are every other month

7. JazzLawyer
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2020

JazzLawyer , Dec 21, 2020 :
    Whereas I'm wondering if it fixes the issues with Google Messages and "Message expired or not available" for MMS? Nothing suggests it does and seeing as how I need this basic functionality to work, if it doesn't improve soon I'll be moving back to the Pixel line...

varun026 likes this.
  8. Bernest44
    Honeycomb Dec 21, 2020

Bernest44 , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 21, 2020 :
    Same thing on mine. Went to Verizon and demanded a new sim knowing I tried every trick but that. BOOM....fixed.

JazzLawyer likes this.
  9. varun026
    Froyo Dec 21, 2020

varun026 , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 21, 2020 :
    Same here, its blue purple smearing while scrolling in dark mode with grey tiles. I hope OnePlus fix this issue. I never faced it in older oneplus 3t nd 5.
    Sad to see such a bad software experience. It seems to launch the phone fast they compromised on testing OS11

O1606664323990 likes this.
  10. Z1571569860161 , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 21, 2020 :
    Will this fix the issue with WiFi, since last update I have to turn off wifi to make and receive calls, annoying and T-Mobile has replaced my 8T once already. I had the 7T and never had an issue. Both my 8 and 8T nothing but a problem. My whole family keeps telling me to switch to an iphone, but I have a hard time with that one.

11. Nikhil_Bhilai
    Honeycomb Dec 21, 2020

Nikhil_Bhilai , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 21, 2020 :
    OnePlus 8t is my very first OnePlus device and oh my goddd!!! It's plagued with bugs!!! And OnePlus is sleeping and may introduce new bugs soon with their next update!!! Being and android one user since 4 years, i am used to monthly updates but this!!!! It's hell slow nature of OP of delivering updates!!! Highly dissatisfied with the OP!!! First and last device for me!!!

12. Sonu.Bhardwaj and D@RLiNGSuRy@ like this.
  13. C1607611104348
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2020

14. Ishan_Shelke_ , via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver , Dec 21, 2020 :
    Yeah Dude I Completely Agree. But 8T Got Many Problems And Complaints So They Are Trying To Bring A Major Update. More Time Taken = Less Buggy Update.

15. Ishan_Shelke_ , via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver , Dec 21, 2020 :
    That's Not The Case This Is My Third Oneplus And This Happens With Every Other Oneplus Model At the Start. But Later On It Becomes Normal. Relax Dude. Don't Judge So Quick

E1603127405672 likes this.
  16. Ishan_Shelke_ , via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver , Dec 21, 2020 :
    Try A Hard Reset. I Never Faced Such Problem.

17. Nikhil_Bhilai
    Honeycomb Dec 21, 2020

I just want to know, do they fix bugs and make the phones good at later time?

18. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Dec 21, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba , Dec 21, 2020 :
    system
    • Optimize the operating experience of full-screen gestures
    • Improve the success rate of fingerprint unlocking and unlock faster
    • Added the function of adjusting the height of the bottom of the keyboard, which supports raising or hiding the shortcut operation bar at the bottom, bringing a better input experience (path: Settings-System-Voice and Input Method-You can choose from the height adjustment of the bottom of the keyboard)
    • Improve the situation where the King of Glory is less likely to be broken, and enhance the play experience
    • Fixed an issue where some photos could not be viewed after dual opening on WeChat was enabled
    • Fix the problem that the built-in browser may not be able to download
    • Update Android security patch to 2020.11

camera
    • Optimize camera night shooting, improve imaging effect

Gallery
    • Fix the problem that some photos with low probability are not displayed in the gallery

The internet
    • Fix the problem of WiFi connection failure under certain circumstances
    • Improve the stability of communication functions

OnePlus 8T software update has been released to Chinese Devices , Global version may receive soon.

Safu_kp and Nikhil_Bhilai like this.
  19. Nikhil_Bhilai
    Honeycomb Dec 21, 2020

This seems more china centric update coz there are no such problems, i am facing... I am facing problems regarding ambient display, fp sensor sometimes don't work and vision comfort sometimes don't turn off or turn on, i have to reboot to fix it.