OxygenOS 11.0.6.6 for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro

1. PTuT
    Jelly Bean May 28, 2021

PTuT , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 28, 2021 :
    One thing I don't like is the "incremental" Ota. If they had enough people to do checking in-house, they wouldn't need to do it. Or, they should make sure everyone gets it within few day (meaning like 3). Pathetic.
    Update: Forced VPN to Finland and got it.

Last edited: May 28, 2021

Makke Tuominen and _suryakant like this.
  2. HemaKumarK
    Eclair May 28, 2021

HemaKumarK , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 28, 2021 :
    Hi,

Can u plz try to call someone from phone contacts. Is it working for you?

Actually this is not working for me. Just i wanted to check whether everyone facing the same issue or only for me

Try only if you are using oneplus 8pro

Regards,
    Hemu

3. Ananthu6
    Froyo May 28, 2021

4. _suryakant
    Froyo May 28, 2021

_suryakant , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 28, 2021 :
    You need not factory reset after/before updating your phone. If this were the case people would have to factory reset every 2-3 months.

5. Godara9
    Cupcake May 28, 2021

6. HetSalaaa
    Eclair May 28, 2021

7. HemaKumarK
    Eclair May 28, 2021

8. kp17
    Donut May 28, 2021

9. albingeorgenc
    Cupcake May 28, 2021

albingeorgenc , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 28, 2021 :
    I am facing a issue with my OnePlus 8 pro . The issue is that I 'm not getting signal for my Airtel sim. I tried many times by reinserting sim and restarting but no result . I checked the sim with my another phone and found that the sim is working properly. Please help me to solve this .I m not able to place calls or receive as it's showing "no mobile network is available."

10. im_harsh09
    Gingerbread May 28, 2021

im_harsh09 , via OnePlus 8 , May 28, 2021 :
    They are only interested in new product launch and their updates. Now they are getting ready for 10 June.

11. ottafish
    Eclair May 28, 2021

ottafish , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 28, 2021 :
    Oh my goodness, what a bunch of whiny folk. All those who continually threaten, "it's my last ever Oneplus", "never buy Oneplus again", I suggest you take your own advice and sell your Oneplus and buy some other brand and leave the forum in a better state.
    Or worse, continually complain that every, single update is broken, useless, no extra features, etc..
    How about you all sell your Oneplus and let us people who accept it as a decent, well performing phone get on and enjoy it.
    And the updates will get to you when it gets to you. Bitching about it every single time doesn't help.
    This 8pro is probably my 13 th or 14th phone, (yep, been round that long) and it's without doubt one of the best phones I've had. ( LG V20 was a big favourite).
    And maybe, man up, factory reset every once in a while and don't load it up with rubbish apps, you'd be surprised how good it runs.

12. alessan
    Honeycomb May 28, 2021

alessan , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 28, 2021 :
    I will sell it later this year.. until that, i will complain, unless the device is getting as good as under Android 10 again.. its a joke to make the phone worse with every update... And for 1000 euros i have the right to complain, this is not a 300 euro device, but software is just that crappy...
    Oxygen OS is just so bad under Android 11 (compared to Android 10)

Shouvik1plus likes this.
  13. cyberman_5145
    Honeycomb May 28, 2021

14. albigboss
    Eclair May 28, 2021

albigboss , May 28, 2021 :
    fine but I doesn't see anything about the 5G for french operators !! :mad:

15. DPL900
    Froyo May 28, 2021

DPL900 , May 28, 2021 :
    Nothing personal with India do not misunderstand me!!!!I respect the world and their culture !! I just made a remark

Arjun_Choudhry likes this.
  16. Does!Compute
    KitKat May 28, 2021

Does!Compute , May 28, 2021 :
    I didn't misunderstand you buddy. Just gave my point of view that on my device, running the Indian variant of the ROM, I am not facing any issues. So the issues that people are facing might be due to old cache, background apps or Google Play Services (nothing clearing cache from recovery and setting apps to Optimise can't or won't fix).
    Cheers :)

17. Teja.k
    Cupcake May 28, 2021

18. Shouvik1plus , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , May 28, 2021 :
    Is it obvious that what you have got or happy about from one plus, all others users are getting the same, or the expectations what others users are having meeting not that at per is mean to be bitching arround.

*WHO ARE YOU TO BE JUDGEMENTAL ON OTHERS WHO ARE FACING TROUBLE ? DID YOU PAID FOR THEIR DEVICES ?*

I don't deny one plus provides a great device . But only if it provides the smooth utilities what one plus is claim for .

Better buy our devices at full cost who are facing the problem rather being judgemental on others.

19. Shouvik1plus , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , May 28, 2021 :
    Ask him to buy it from you at full price. Prob solved