Eclair Jan 6, 2021

Nikhil_Bhilai likes this.
  2. dhruv9502
    Eclair Jan 6, 2021

dhruv9502 , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 6, 2021 :
    You're right

3. Ashish!
    Gingerbread Jan 6, 2021

Nikhil_Bhilai and Dhaneshgavali like this.

4. GianniP89
    Froyo Jan 6, 2021

GianniP89 , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 6, 2021 :
    well after formatting 8t the problems were gone. Today I take it off the recharge and surprise: lag everywhere, I had to deactivate the voice match again, even if with the last update it never worked. Conclusions: the format is useless, just waste time. The only fix is the voice match disabled, all others are only temporary.

meetSky and joe.p like this.
  5. bwerion
    Eclair Jan 6, 2021

bwerion , Jan 6, 2021 :
    Just tried your solution and it works!!! Watching more than 1 minute of youtube video without stutter so far. So it works!

6. SN1KT
    Donut Jan 6, 2021

SN1KT , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 6, 2021 :
    What's wrong with OnePlus lately? My one plus 5 is much better than 8t no display stutters whatsoever and faced no issue in my one plus one as well but why in brand new 8t?? Whatsapp hangs, chrome hangs, twitter hangs and it's still on October security patch. Is this the new norm of OnePlus??

danimartinez95 likes this.
  7. jatin0990
    Gingerbread Jan 6, 2021

meetSky likes this.
  8. Piotr Backiel
    Donut Jan 6, 2021

9. Loki10 , via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver , Jan 6, 2021 :
    Yeah. I am fed up using one plus 8T and still running on October security update.

10. woodshedjones
    Eclair Jan 6, 2021

woodshedjones , Jan 6, 2021 :
    OnePlus support on twitter gave me some scripted responses. One of which.

We certainly comprehend your concern. We want to understand your concern better and assist you accordingly. Kindly help us with the below information: 1. Since when you are facing this issue. 2. Kindly specify which media you face this issue. Meanwhile, please try with the below steps and check if this helps: Step 1:Go to Setting Step 2:Apps and notification Step 3:See all apps Step 4:Click on the three-dot on the top right corner Step 5:Click on the reset app preference.

I haven't tried it.

11. Marouf11
    Froyo Jan 6, 2021

Marouf11 , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 6, 2021 :
    Hi all I make all solutions ppl said here recording video and recording voice and also close google assistant and phone work normal but some times it return back to same behavior and restart without and then return work again don't know what the reason maybe after I conected the phone with my car with bluetooth 😡😡😡 in the end any one have same issue and did any one know why op support team didn't say anything or comment on the update

12. Nikhil_Bhilai
    Honeycomb Jan 6, 2021

Nikhil_Bhilai , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 6, 2021 :
    Crap is Oxygen OS implementation/optimization for android 11 by OnePlus which is just soooo pathetic!!! I also own a pixel 4a with Android 11, it has zero bugs. It works flawlessly.

doooshty, corravec and meetSky like this.
  13. Piotr Backiel
    Donut Jan 6, 2021

Piotr Backiel , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 6, 2021 :
    Not really read about all the updates of android 11. Since September there was almost 40 updates thought all those updates you can see how many bugs of google pixels phones were.

14. Nikhil_Bhilai
    Honeycomb Jan 6, 2021

Atleast google fixes the bugs with their updates unlike OnePlus which instead of fixing, makes the phone completely useless. I don't have a single bug on my pixel as of now. It's just OP developers who are not good at optimizing their OS with Android 11 yet.

15. X1603141720046
    Honeycomb Jan 6, 2021

X1603141720046 , Jan 6, 2021 :
    Yes, but Google OWNS PIXEL'S AND ANDROID! Apple is able to fix bugs very well also because they own the hardware and the software...the same for Google! OnePlus got caught with their pants down. They should have just used Android 10 and later pushed an update...but they chose poorly and now they are scrambling to fix a real mess! Maybe OnePlus needs to hire better developers??? I'm just glad that I uninstalled the Google app, and disabled the Qualcomm Voice Assist app long before installing any updates because I do not use any voice assist features. I firmly believe that my choices are why I have ZERO problems with this latest .7 update. I do look forward to better fingerprint unlocking though.

16. Nikhil_Bhilai
    Honeycomb Jan 6, 2021

I agree with you... it was all just a race to be first among other OEM's to push android 11 and they pushed a half-baked update and are still trying to bake it full 😂😂

17. Dr.Joker
    Cupcake Jan 6, 2021

mujtaba216 likes this.
  18. gharshit521
    Cupcake Jan 6, 2021

K1603214862306 likes this.
  19. florincostescu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 6, 2021

florincostescu , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 6, 2021 :
    View attachment 1527419
    FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD WHERE CALL RECORDING IS NOT ACCEPTED DUE TO PRIVACY REASONS, COMPLETE TUTORIAL NON-ROOT.

As you see in the attached print screen there are only 6 countries that still accept the native oneplus cal recoding app. I'm not living in any of them, so I was obliged to find a workaround.

Step 1 download and install skvalex call recorder app from here:

https://callrecorder.skvalex.com/get

Follow the complete tutorial when first opening app, including the adb script (which is the critical step to this workaround). DO NOT ENABLE AUTO-RECORD IN CALLS (it did block the application on my OnePlus 8T, so don't do it)

Step 2 download and install(pass all permission required) the native OnePlus phone app from here :

https://techibee.in/how-to-get-stock-oneplus-dialer-messaging-and-contacts-app-on-oneplus-nord/

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/r2dokyht0mkb2/Oneplus_Stock_Dialer+Messaging+Contact_apps

Step 3 restart your device and make a phone call. Both apps will start call recording (skvalex and native OnePlus app), hang up and check your recordings are good.
    You can now disable call recording in skvalex app(you won't need it anymore, you won't use it again) but DO NOT UNINSTALL SKVALEX it is your long-term support for the active OnePlus native call recorder.