OxygenOS 11.2.4.4 for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro

1. X1619862634051
    Cupcake May 1, 2021

2. dave yucson
    Cupcake May 1, 2021

dave yucson , May 1, 2021 :
    can anyone help me pls. i purchased my oneplus 9 with china rom, when i sucessfully changed it to oxygen os last night the 5g connectivity is gone from the settings.. can anyone help me bout this.. thank in advance

Attached Files:

3. JulGie1996 , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , May 1, 2021 :
    In Germany, we never had 5g with op9/pro and specific carrier.

Maybe you updated the German version (or european).

Try another Sim (carrier) or scroll up there are different solutions

Ultradyong likes this.
  4. Z1610374513221
    Cupcake May 1, 2021

5. LORDTHEJA
    Cupcake May 1, 2021

LORDTHEJA , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 1, 2021 :
    Feeling bad of being a OnePlus user. .... Because of the the way they respond..... The worst mobile I had used in my life . Toooo bad even I got replaced the device with a new one.... Heat heat heat . .... This is very bad of you OnePlus. . never wanna be with you guys again... And never refer to others. :(

6. redford
    Gingerbread May 1, 2021

redford , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 1, 2021 :
    Guys, anybody of you noticed that sometimes button "?123" does not respond and has to be pressed few times to show numbers and special signs?

7. Ultradyong
    Gingerbread May 1, 2021

Ultradyong , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 1, 2021 :
    Check in setting under sim card.It should be still there.

8. JonnyB1989
    Cupcake May 2, 2021

JonnyB1989 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 2, 2021 :
    Before this update my OnePlus 9 Pro conected to 5G networks, after updating to this version it doesn't.
    My t-mobile de dataplan is 5G capable.

So fix this One Plus.

9. Varun Royal Agarwal
    Cupcake May 2, 2021

Ultradyong likes this.
  10. Ultradyong
    Gingerbread May 2, 2021

11. unius
    Donut May 2, 2021

unius , May 2, 2021 :
    Hi all, I recently got switched from op6 to op9pro. Out of the box device went updating to 11.2.4.4le15ba. Iam using phone for 4th day and noticed its definitely gets really hot while charging. Also Gpu intensive game (mobile legends) makes phone to overheat and game lags. Also I notice a lot more ping fluctuations on op9pro compared to op6.
    Overheat problem was an issue with earlier s/w versions, but I face same problem with latest firmware.
    Overall gaming performance is actually same or even worse than op6 :( due to this overheat issue OS obviously throttles cpu

So could you guys clarify:
    A. was the overheating problem even worse with earlier softwares?
    B. am I alone who faces overheat on 11.2.4.4?
    C. Is the case still being worked on by devs and I can expect updates with issue addressed?

G_Arun_Kumar_T_xBLx likes this.
  12. killingclown007
    Gingerbread May 2, 2021

killingclown007 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 2, 2021 :
    There is a Flicker bug in the Lock screen...When I lock the screen it flickers and when I unlock also the screen flickers....Please rectify this at the earliest.....It is hampering the smooth transition from the Lock screen to the Home screen

[email protected] and Abbas.B like this.
  13. G_Arun_Kumar_T_xBLx , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 2, 2021 :
    I am seeing a marked reduction in battery life post this update..it's been more than 10 days since the update hit my phone but seems like something is wrong..and the overheating is still there

14. G_Arun_Kumar_T_xBLx , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 2, 2021 :
    I am facing the same issues too...hope one plus looks into it,

15. Abbas.B
    Eclair May 2, 2021

Abbas.B , via OnePlus 9 , May 2, 2021 :
    Yeah im facing the same issue

16. enorkrahul
    Donut May 3, 2021

enorkrahul , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 3, 2021 :
    This is still really nice as what I get is really really bad ! Like 3-4 hours of SOT ! In india temperature is a lot and phones battery is always at like 37°C+ ... reaching 40 easily ! So maybe that !

17. killingclown007
    Gingerbread May 3, 2021

killingclown007 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 3, 2021 :
    Is it a Bug or Display problem....

Please clarify OnePlus.....

18. Ultradyong
    Gingerbread May 3, 2021

Ultradyong , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 3, 2021 :
    They are trying to resolve this issues face with the india rom Oneplus devices as we know of now, hopefully they can resolve the issues soon as even other rom from different countries face some issues as we know of now.

19. Neil Vinod
    Froyo May 3, 2021

Neil Vinod , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 3, 2021 :
    I also have the same issue in which some of the texts or calls in messaging apps such as whats app or other apps gets delayed....... I have a pretty stable internet connection.......