OxygenOS 11.2.9.9 for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro

1. veda2810
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2021

Abbas.B likes this.

2. kayroccs
    Froyo Sep 19, 2021

kayroccs , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 19, 2021 :
    My friend who has a Galaxy has this experience whenever he records and sends it in the group chat. It's not a OnePlus issue. Seems it's a Whatsapp issue

3. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Sep 19, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Sep 19, 2021 :
    I'm not really sure Oneplus enabled self learning brightness levels. Their description of the adaptive brightness feature seems to indicate that any changes you do is only temporary.
    I have been using various phones with some variant of adaptive/AI brightness feature in the past. I can't really say any of them did it better.
    But what I can say though... Foreheads and big sensors sure had some good sides.

4. Swejuggalo

Caomhin likes this.
  5. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Sep 19, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 19, 2021 :
    And yet in the first post and 3 posts & 6 Posts above yours there is info pointing as to why you have not received it.

6. Caomhin likes this.
  7. Muzahid
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2021

8. CooLerSIK
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2021

CooLerSIK , Sep 19, 2021 :
    It's just that OP is a small indie campaign, it's not Samsung or xiaomi that provide their updates to everyone at once.

9. Swejuggalo

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Sep 19, 2021 :
    It's not about size of the company. It's a common praxis by many types of software rollouts.
    Even apps updated via Play Store is rolled out in stages most often.

Caomhin likes this.
  10. Iamrohit.07
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2021

vivs66 likes this.
  11. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Caomhin likes this.
  12. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2021

Alex.242 likes this.
  13. vsinha717
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2021

vsinha717 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 19, 2021 :
    For guys whose phones are working fine, pls take a chill pill and stay back. Just tomtoming with every response my phone working fine is condescending and in poor taste. So asking what have you done in 2 months or blh blah.. If you are so upset you always have the option to exit the forum. This is a user forum and ofcourse to find users with the same problem to connect. Who the hell are you to say go for official mechanism et all. Unfortunately this forum is for alll. Your phone is working fine then be happy, great... So sit back and don't respond. Your phone is so great got the message loud and clear. Bravo. Can we move on now....

14. B_Wrath
    Moderator Moderator Sep 19, 2021

B_Wrath , Sep 19, 2021 :
    Like you yourself said, this is a user forum. They have as much right as you to tell that their phone is working perfectly. You can't tell them not to post.
    And since this is a user forum, though you are free to share your problems in the existing threads, only users can help you. It is not wrong to guide you to provide feedbacks via the right channel to make OnePlus aware of your problems.

15. vsinha717
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2021

On a lighter note, I think the new update 9.9 has resolved the heating issue considerably. The charging heat is also optimized now. Installed the new update yesterday. Could use my phone for extended period today.

ady_agar, Swejuggalo and kochan10 like this.
  16. Caomhin

People are always asking where others have said they have no issues. Well now, there's a few on here who have no issues with their 9 series and have posted to state the fact. That's the wonderful thing about a Community user forum. Everyone can give info on their situation, Good, bad and indifferent.

It's not up to you who responds, and it's also disrespectful to mention such a thing to other users. You will note that when you open a reply, it does request a respectful reply. So please do follow the rules as stated.

This reply has been brought to you today, by my OP 9 Pro running in Absolute Perfect condition. 👍

Tokolozi, the_o2, Henkan and 3 others like this.
  17. vsinha717
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2021

Ofcourse all have rights, when did I say that. If your phone is working great why get into the issue at all. why unnecessarily get into issues and add to the chaos. Also having not faced the issue you would not have solutions also. Common sense. Not intended for you.

comrade_punk and ady_agar like this.

18. Caomhin

They are usually a few days apart, up to 7, but often sooner. And it can vary from 2 to 4 batches, I guess it depends on the feedback from the update. Which so far, seems reasonably good as far as I can tell. But there is no definitive answer, its down to Developers and release management.

RedSaurb and Aaron2017 like this.