Working OxygenOs 11.3 limited accent colours via OnePlus Nord 2

1. SouryaSR
    Donut Sep 22, 2021

SouryaSR , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 22, 2021 :
    Hi all, I am using the OnePlus Nord 2 running on OxygenOs 11.3, and am unable to set a customized accent colour as was possible in the previous OxygenOs versions. The new "Personalization" section in the settings allows only some fixed colours (12 to be precise) that I can set, and the option to put in colour codes seems to be gone. Is there any way to work around this, with some developer options or even any 3rd-party apps?
    Also, the available accent colours look bright and colourful in the Light Mode, but the moment I switch to Dark Mode they change to some darker/dimmer versions. For example, bright yellow in the Light Mode turns to somewhat ochre yellow in the Dark Mode. Is there any way to disable this at least?

It's my first time here in this community, so forgive any noob mistakes. Thanks in advance!

2. Gav_W86
    Moderator Moderator Sep 23, 2021

Gav_W86 , Sep 23, 2021 :
    on the colour picker under accent colour in settings is there just a 12 colour selector? is there not a "customisation" option at the bottom?

Artemus likes this.
  3. SouryaSR
    Donut Sep 23, 2021

SouryaSR , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Yep exactly, there's no option/button for "customization" as it normally stays in OxygenOs. I'm attaching screenshots below

1632417640188.jpg
    This is "Personalizations" section inside Settings
    1632417640228.jpg
    These are all the options under "Colors", there's no other option other than these few.

4. Gav_W86
    Moderator Moderator Sep 23, 2021

Gav_W86 , Sep 23, 2021 :
    ah, ok. looks like its an omission on the Nord 2's first merge with coloros.
    you can put feedback direct to OnePlus via Feedback feature in the OnePlus Community app (tap the red + button and select Feedback).

Artemus likes this.
  5. SouryaSR
    Donut Sep 23, 2021

SouryaSR , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Okay then, hope it'll be once more added in the next updates 🤞🏽
    Thanks for the replies.

Artemus and Gav_W86 like this.