Cupcake Apr 16, 2021

Srinivas39326 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    When will indian oneplus 7 pro get Oxygen 11 ota update

3. Srinivas39326
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2021

4. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Apr 16, 2021

Artemus. , Apr 16, 2021 :
    It'll come when it comes. Want it now? Use Oxygen Updater.

GamingDoggo likes this.
  5. Rishi_Pisces
    Froyo Apr 16, 2021

Rishi_Pisces , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    And they are the one's to promote their phones on strength of their OS, lol...
    No offense to you, but this is what I have felt from their gradual shift from their core strengths... Now the whole purpose is to sell newer models... I don't know much about it but the same phone and the same charger and now it has started to draw less current from the charger, it has to be the algorithm set like that to reduce the efficiency... Also same sony 48mp sensor and 16mp front sensor, is being used on newer offerings but different results, so here too software has only being enhanced... So they can offer the tweaks on their older phones too...
    Anyways it was a mistake to buy OP7 over 6T just on their name, it was outdated in comparison to other offerings... OP too realised it to give a much improved version in 7T
    Coming back to software update... Let's hope they can deliver more Stable that's actually STABLE in near future!

Dodimo, fahimnewaz, B k and 4 others like this.
  6. F_Rákshìth_Máttá_XNX
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2021

7. GamingDoggo
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2021

8. DhavalA
    Froyo Apr 16, 2021

DhavalA , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    OP should at least tell when update will be released again.

It's just gimmick. They will say update released in March but people received in May or June😝

Preetgill777 likes this.
  9. mallesh1+7
    Froyo Apr 16, 2021

mallesh1+7 , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    Oh here comes the man of oneplus... Or we can call theee oneplus herooo.. who always support irrespective of what they companies do. There are other words but don't wanna use them..

Boss firstly a person need not to know software development but just basic stuff like beta and stable should differ things.
    Beta- under testing with bugs
    Stable- after testing with bug fixes
    Ofcourse stable updates can be buggy some time but not always.. learn that and stop blind belief on brands.. everyone knows op is now with lower standard.

10. mallesh1+7
    Froyo Apr 16, 2021

mallesh1+7 , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    And yeah don't encourage people with buggy versions, forum is a place which u can teach others if u have time, tell them its buggy and wait for stable update.
    You might be a good knowledged person maybe even more than me and a lot of others. Don't use that in a negative comments way.

Preetgill777 likes this.
  11. mallesh1+7
    Froyo Apr 16, 2021

Preetgill777 likes this.
  12. akks
    KitKat Apr 16, 2021

akks , Apr 16, 2021 :
    Agree that. But no company will admit their fault publicly, especially one which invest hugely in marketing, more than anything. The only step needed for samsung to regain the no.1 position in premium smartphone segment in India (OnePlus' biggest market) is to release Snapdragon chipset in their flagships in India too. OnePlus oxygen OS is loosing it's charm. Beta builds are beta, almost stable, but stable builds are turning out alpha; totally destroying the idea of a parallel beta channel. And unlike their yesteryears, updates are not on the dot for older devices. Also newer 9 series didn't live upto the hype. Their camera just turned out to be the usual "average" OnePlus camera in the competition. And they started charging premium, like Samsung in a price sensitive market like India. So in my opinion, future of this company is dark. Not complaining, just shared my thoughts.

13. Abhik.b02
    Froyo Apr 16, 2021

Abhik.b02 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    Couldn't have said better! Samsung is really pulling up their socks. It's been a bit late to the party, but glad it's there. Hopefully the competition may yield better products for us consumers.
    I was really surprised to see my mom's Galaxy M51 (SD 730G) running smooth as butter after the Android 11 update, that too without any beta OS released to the public! Just a usual upgrade over Android 10 and no factory reset! Mom would've killed me if I decide to wipe clean her phone! Backup is something that doesn't exist for her! The update was released to the public sometime around Feb end/March beginning and it was a perfect OS! I couldn't digest the stable A11 for OnePlus 7 even after a clean install and factory reset. Was forced ro downgrade to 10.3.8!
    Been a fan of clean Oxygen OS since the beginning, but I have to admit Samsung has been really on a roll! I have started to enjoy OneUI and I wouldn't be surprised if I decide to opt for a Galaxy S device in the future!
    Again, don't bash me. These are just my thoughts.

14. siddheshp1539
    Donut Apr 16, 2021

Tedinetto and Preetgill777 like this.
  15. Shiva_Rohith
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2021

Shiva_Rohith , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    Well, your thoughts are mostly right....about camera.. specifically front camera ...they use always 16MP ..will they ever come out of that? And yeah.. they're losing their charm,base , of course customers ..can't live upto their promises ..not stable enough , always on new models..when they can't even focus on old models and satisfying their old customers

16. MasterFoxD
    Donut Apr 16, 2021

MasterFoxD , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    Same here with my Dad's phone. M51 has no FluidAMOLED or some other branded display, but a plain old good AMOLED that just works and fluid (read optimised) SW. Of course, it's a newer model so that always gets some love, but OnePlus was not like this, or at least this is not the OnePlus/OOS experience I was counting on.

17. Santiobie
    Donut Apr 16, 2021

Santiobie , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 16, 2021 :
    That version un oxigen its a complete trash. I tested it for about 15 days and its full of bugs.

18. sam311
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 16, 2021

sam311 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 16, 2021 :
    Well well well that's a good point

Preetgill777 likes this.
  19. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Apr 16, 2021

Artemus. , Apr 16, 2021 :
    Exactly why it got halted.