OxygenOS 11 for the OnePlus 7T Pro and OnePlus 7T

1. R@hulc97 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Back in 2019, the OnePlus 7T was the only phone other than Google Pixel to have Android10 out of the box but now in present days, OnePlus7T is suffering to get even the monthly security patch.

We the fans of Brand OnePlus especially the OnePlus 7T users are highly disappointed! 😑

2. F_Rijish_Menon_AVdk
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2021

F_Rijish_Menon_AVdk , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Hi. After the latest update the battery consumption has increased. Earlier my phone use to run one day now I need to charge twice or trice a day.

Pradhyu_17 likes this.
  3. MoHiTsOoD,
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

MoHiTsOoD, , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 9, 2021 :
    One of the dumbest mobile brand oneplus with cheap software update services like literally irritating like what they are doing from 17 days? Even they knows that android 11 is having so many bugs in the update. But no we have to enjoy coffee and making new devices ! @Abdul B. Wake up do something to resolve these bugs!!
    NEVERSETTLE

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021

Rishi317 and stevieGsashi like this.
  4. Gokul7373
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

Dpack, SidRoy5T and JeevaOnePlus like this.
  5. SunielShakya
    Froyo Apr 9, 2021

SunielShakya , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 9, 2021 :
    They fix op nord n other latest flagship in like few days but when it's about fixing 7 series they dgaf .It kinda hurt right now idk why oneplus keeps on saying words like we're fixing asap ,stay tuned ,soon etc etc 😓

6. anshada4004
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2021

7. JeevaOnePlus
    Froyo Apr 9, 2021

JeevaOnePlus , Apr 9, 2021 :
    could you believe it, oneplus made an advertisement for oneplus 7 series with Robert Downey Jr and all?! let that os11 go, what the fukk about security updates bro?! its still in jan patch...now they are not even minding about giving security updates...! @Abdul B.

Mohan Reddy Y V M and Pradhyu_17 like this.
  8. Abhishek.Karulkar , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Aren't I the lucky one..

9. Mohan Reddy Y V M , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Yeah... Pathetic. 🙄

JeevaOnePlus likes this.

10. iamrohitparmar
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2021

iamrohitparmar , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 9, 2021 :
    It will be better if they invested that advertisement money on the software team.

JeevaOnePlus likes this.
  11. Dpack
    Froyo Apr 9, 2021

12. Vaibhav0398
    Froyo Apr 9, 2021

13. Drasm19
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2021

Drasm19 , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Not to burst your bubble, but all the problems you mentioned are things that you can customise (Turn on/ off) from the settings.

Toggle "smart unlock off" if your phone unlocks in your pocket, You can customise how you receive call (Swipe up or down) from the phone app, You can choose to uncheck pressing the (✓) option after entering the password from the security settings. You can add/ remove your most commonly used words to Gboard dictionary via settings.

Looks like you fell for the hype and bought a phone that was bigger than what you are used to. You should have checked the device size before purchasing it.

OnePlus started as an enthusiast phone, so there are certain things that only long time android users can make sense of, but calling it "rocket science" is a bit of strech.

I can assure you that not all 7T Pro McLaren edition users are rocket scientists.

Oxygen OS is the closest skin to Vanilla android released by Google, that's why they don't have a music app of their own. There are plethora of music apps available on playstore, if you want a music app so badly.
    Google announced that it was stopping the support for Google Play music way back in August 2020.
    Again, You probably didn't read the news when it came out.

Always go to the showroom and use the model device displayed there before making a purchase, don't fall for the marketing gimmicks and then rant on social media.

Sorry to say this, all the problems that you stated are on you.

I hate Oneplus for their lack of software support,
    I cannot hate them for my own ignorance regarding proper software usage.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2021

JvdBeemt, flither, Olaobas and 3 others like this.
  14. Dhruvsharma9455
    Froyo Apr 9, 2021

Dhruvsharma9455 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 9, 2021 :
    swipe down to answer can be changed through phone settings.

15. Mahir64
    Froyo Apr 9, 2021

Mahir64 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Lol where every company updated their low ended devices to android 11 but OnePlus 7 series still struggling. They updated late with bug update and then suspended the update. Such a shit company. Some of the admin or moderator will remove my post or ban me from the group.but It's a reality that OnePlus is a shit. Seriously bro? You are updating your devices late and making excuses that you are trying to update bug free but at end the end it's a bug full update and suspended.

16. pavanraghavaraju
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2021

17. Aaron2017
    KitKat Apr 9, 2021

Aaron2017 , Apr 9, 2021 :
    I got several e-mails saying when the app will shut down and that i could transfer my music to YT music. They had one, but it wasn't very popular back then and there were a lot of better options in the playstore so they discontinued it. There's still an APK for it if you want to try it, haven't tried it myself. You can change the swipe direction to swipe up to answer in the dailer app, i agree, the swipe down to answer is very annoying, ended up rejecting more calls than answering them. The only time i have to tick the box to unlock it is after a reboot, or when it was inactive for a long time, otherwise it opens up without having to tick it. I don't even have that tick box when i unlock my phone the usual way. Don't know if it's a setting i had to change or not though. I agree, a pocket mode should be included, i've had the camera popping up in my pocket as well, don't know why they haven't included one already tbh. Yes, i agree, the only thing they excel in these days is marketing, which is a thorn in the side for us 7t/t pro users, to put it politeley given the situation we're in now.

18. VenkyRam
    Froyo Apr 9, 2021

VigneshOnePlus15 likes this.
  19. Ricky0808
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2021