OxygenOS 11 for the OnePlus 7T Pro and OnePlus 7T

1. rookieone
    Cupcake May 2, 2021

rookieone , May 2, 2021 :
    Hi!

My Oneplus 7T Pro (HD1913) is now showing that the 11.0.0.2.HD01BA system update is available for download (2611MB). I am in the Netherlands (T-mobile). Reading a lot of negative comments here on Android 11 on this phone, should I install this update? Anyone in the Netherlands already tried this update on the HD1913 Oneplus 7T Pro? What's your experience?

2. Pepez
    Gingerbread May 2, 2021

Pepez , May 2, 2021 :
    For me any issu on this 11.002 on my french/europan model

Only Dolby Atmos apps who doesn't work anymore but it's seem the case with all the OnePlus Device runing on Android 11.

But I haven't any issu of battery drain, all my apps works fine so far

3. mcleaver
    Donut May 3, 2021

mcleaver , May 3, 2021 :
    I installed it and it seems okay. (After everything I have read in recent days.)
    One strange thing - if sounds is switched on (with the slider) then it also bleeps continuously during phone calls and every time I unlock it. Why?

4. mcleaver
    Donut May 3, 2021

mcleaver , May 3, 2021 :
    It seems okay here... except that the phone makes a lot of noise when the sound is toggle d on. If I am making a call it bleeps loudly every few seconds?

5. yozefh
    Cupcake May 3, 2021

yozefh , May 3, 2021 :
    Hello, after update my 7t, the SMS app is crashing all the time. Anyone with the same problem?

6. AlexeyKasarin , via OnePlus Community App , May 6, 2021 :
    I have the problem on my 7t, even after yestetday update of Android, and this is very enrage me. Ambient Display still doesnt works correctly. After i tap the screen- the clocks and notifications doesnt show.

Maan, this phone was made 2 years ago. 2 years! And you can't fix this problem?
    Ok, i can understand, why you didnt add AOD on 7t. This phone has a weak battery life even without AOD, and Ambient Display is good alternative. But why when i tap the screen after i turn on this option, it doesn't works? said:

And also, before you finally made Android 11 for this phone, i can understood, why Android 10 have some glitches like this. But when you finally realese 11, after half a year of delay compare with another companies, and this stupid flaw remains... I really disappointed in you.

Please, make this function works correctly! I love this phone, it is great device, despite the software problems. And i'm very surprised, why you, one of the greatest companies in the world for sure, still haven't solve it.

7. AlexeyKasarin
    Cupcake May 6, 2021

AlexeyKasarin , May 6, 2021 :
    UPDATE: Ambient Display works, when It's not dark around. But if you try to tap on screen in the night or without light around- you will have no reaction from display for your tap

8. Edward_
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 9, 2021

Edward_ , May 9, 2021 :
    My phone keeps nagging me to install OOS11 and having read this thread I have precisely zero intention of doing so. It even seems to have downloaded the package ready to install, yet I can't dismiss these notifications...
    Screenshot_20210509-073819.jpg

Angelhomer98 likes this.
  9. mcleaver
    Donut May 9, 2021

mcleaver , May 9, 2021 :
    Why does the phone make a sound when I wake it up? And continuously during phonecalls? It really doesn't need to beep to tell me it's awake. 🤔

10. Edward_
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 9, 2021

Edward_ , May 9, 2021 :
    It's a cry for help

Sam197 and mcleaver like this.
  11. mcleaver
    Donut May 9, 2021

mcleaver , May 9, 2021 :
    I am running 11 in Amsterdam. It seems okay with a couple of anomalies. My Mi Band no longer warns me when a call or message arrives. And when the sound is on, the phone beeps every time I wake it. And continuously during phone calls.

12. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow May 10, 2021

ghostofcain , May 10, 2021 :
    Try READING the release thread https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-11-0-0-2-for-the-oneplus-7t-pro-and-oneplus-7t.1420069/

Try updating to latest release https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-11-0-0-2-for-the-oneplus-7t-pro-and-oneplus-7t.1420069/

Try the latest release https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-11-0-0-2-for-the-oneplus-7t-pro-and-oneplus-7t.1420069/

Try the latest release https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-11-0-0-2-for-the-oneplus-7t-pro-and-oneplus-7t.1420069/

13. AlexeyKasarin
    Cupcake May 10, 2021

AlexeyKasarin , May 10, 2021 :
    Hey, you can't read, what i wrote? I ACTUALLY use latest update. And i talk about the fact, that this doesn't help.
    And my phone is t-mobile version (HD 1907). I can't install beta and alpha updates. I only can install, what system reccomends me in serrings-> updates.

mcleaver likes this.
  14. sarfrazanwar
    Eclair May 10, 2021

sarfrazanwar , via OnePlus 7T , May 10, 2021 :
    The Update is full of issues :

The Gallery Lags a lot
    Camera takes time to open
    Double Tab won't work properly
    Work Profile opens without password
    Work Life Balance trigger itself randomly
    I will keep updating

15. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow May 10, 2021

Sorry my bad, I assumed that as you are posting to the 11.0.0 thread, and you failed to state what build you where using, that you hadn't yet installed the 11.0.0.2 build.

My point still stands, if you have issues with a particular build you should discuss them in that builds thread.

16. jasdeepsandy
    Eclair May 10, 2021

jasdeepsandy , via OnePlus 7T , May 10, 2021 :
    Ok so I use feem app to send data over to my iPad ....
    It worked fine with OOS 10
    Even works fine on my s20+ on android 11
    But on this 7t with OOS 11 ...wifi Direct can't switch on
    Even after I allowed that feem can 'modify system settings'

Please fix this

17. mcleaver
    Donut May 10, 2021

18. mcleaver
    Donut May 10, 2021

mcleaver , May 10, 2021 :
    And this is that very thread. 😎

19. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow May 10, 2021

Then why are you posting to this thread, the release thread for 11.0.0?

mcleaver likes this.
  20. ravenwoodranch , via OnePlus 7T Pro 5G , May 11, 2021 :
    Well I updated to OS 11 last night and now my fingerprint scanner is not functioning at all, I deleted it tried re-enrolling my fingerprints turned off Smart Lock turned off trusted agents and I still can't figure out what's going on