OxygenOS 11 for the OnePlus Nord

1. JRenier
    Eclair Mar 6, 2021

JRenier , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Did you notice guys when you do fast adjusting the brightness from lower to highest it doesnt work? There's super delay of shifting...

2. ShubhamSRK42
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

3. Clefford
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

Clefford , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Hello guys,
    I wanna ask did everyone already receive oxygen os 11 or it's yet to come?
    Coz my mobile's last system update has been only till oxygen os 10.5.11

4. rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Largely down to the open beta system being just plain broken these days. As @Auristic rightly says open betas are overrun these days by cupcakes who have no intention of testing anything to provide feedback 🤷‍♂️

Abhinav2k2103 and Auristic like this.
  5. rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 6, 2021 :
    As mentioned the first post of this and every single update thread, it is a staged random rollout, and can take a couple of weeks to reach all devices.

Auristic likes this.
  6. ShubhamSRK42
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

ShubhamSRK42 , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Bad strategy not to release the update for everyone at the same time

7. Clefford
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

Clefford , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Ohh 😲 thanks for the info

8. rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Well it's the same strategy that every other OEM uses (other than Apple) 🤷‍♂️

Auristic and ShubhamSRK42 like this.
  9. ShubhamSRK42
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

10. mx_Himanshu
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

11. alextoledo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 6, 2021

alextoledo , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Users sometimes don't even know what they really want. OnePlus should be more serious about development and release more closed versions in which they collaborate with people who really know the industry and not the many users who simply go into betas to test new features without providing any value to the developers.

That's not to say that OnePlus can't add some interesting features that users are demanding.

Lately, OxygenOS10 updates have only provided improvements to game modes, Zen mode and "system improvements" that have been conspicuous by their absence. When they could have improved the image processing of their cameras, improved battery consumption, etc.

Looking to the future, we must act as what we are, a community with the same goal, to enjoy a device that we want to be as stable as possible and everything to work properly, and if we do not provide value we will all receive mediocre versions with bugs and features to show off to your colleague, such as CanvasAOD, but that do not really add value in your day to day life.

Let's hope that with OxygenOS 11 if we really see more development in camera improvements, battery, stability ... and not remain as a device more after the arrival of OnePlus 9/PRO.

12. KingsNord...
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

13. rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 6, 2021 :
    The closed betas work well (for obvious reasons). The open betas on the other hand are completely broken. Open betas are a very good thing when they work, but over time (as the OnePlus user base has grown), the quality of them had decreased massively. IMO there should be larger closed betas, but that will not solve the open beta problem. Many people have suggested restricting who can join the open betas, but to me that would not work, since they would then no longer be "open" betas.

It's not an easy problem to fix

Auristic and alextoledo like this.
  14. Abdo.Esmail
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

Abdo.Esmail , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Hello ,
    I didn't get the new update until now and when i download the zip from you guys commented then it doesn't open .

So what should i do now ?

Best regards

15. rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 6, 2021 :
    It's a staged, random rollout. It goes first to a smaller group of "random" users, before going out to increasingly larger groups of users, and can take a couple of weeks to reach everyone.

It's done this way to try to minimise the chance of any major bugs getting out there. Be patient and it'll soon reach your device 🙂

Auristic likes this.
  16. pkchourasia
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

17. Nitinjain_00
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

Nitinjain_00 , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 6, 2021 :
    I reset my phone and install android 11...
    But my photo logo does not change

1615027291827.jpg

18. SkippyCavanugh , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Mar 6, 2021 :
    I think that's intentional so that our eyes can adjust to decreasing/brightness.