OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 for the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro

1. ArpitBansal96
    Froyo Jan 26, 2021

ArpitBansal96 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 26, 2021 :
    Problems I am facing:
    1. Slow charging after 70%
    2. Poor screen calibration
    3. Bit of bugs with alert slider, stops responding sometimes in battery saver mode
    4. Bit of UI tweaks needed especially while using keyboard in landscape mode in multi taking windows

Psychosis69 and J1611634559074 like this.
  2. J1611634559074
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2021

3. accuphase
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2021

4. Aaron2017
    Lollipop Jan 26, 2021

Aaron2017 , Jan 26, 2021 :
    If you read the original post,you will find all you need to know.

ghostofcain likes this.
  5. Sam197
    Jelly Bean Jan 26, 2021

Sam197 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 26, 2021 :
    Slow charging after 70% is normal,to keep the battery cool and extend its life.
    For the slider when you turn in the battery saver,you won't get vibration thing which is part of limit the notifications.
    I don't see any screen calibration issue.
    If you need a suggestion ,give a couple days and recharge it few times.
    Clear the cache.
    Some apps need to clear the cache and uninstall the update reinstall it.
    Good luck
    Stay safe

6. ArpitBansal96
    Froyo Jan 26, 2021

ArpitBansal96 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 26, 2021 :
    1. Slow Charging after 70% is normal but it's too slow, it's taking around 1:30 hrs to 1:45 hrs for charging 0-100%
    2. The slider doesn't function. Its totally not usable sometimes. It doesn't change modes, it's not about the vibration from slider use.
    2. I have reset the phone after installing and cleared dalvik cache from recovery too and screen is more on pale shade.

Lemillion and Psychosis69 like this.
  7. Sam197
    Jelly Bean Jan 26, 2021

Sam197 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 26, 2021 :
    Did you try to do factory reset?

8. ArpitBansal96
    Froyo Jan 26, 2021

9. mgks
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2021

mgks , Jan 26, 2021 :
    I really need to know where my call recordings are going now?
    Earlier in Oxygen 10 it used to store audio inside Record > PhoneRecord, now all recordings are visible inside call log only and I'm not able to find where it's kept locally.
    If anybody has found that folder yet, update me please.

10. A_S_P_I_R_I_N
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2021

11. MukulSinghal
    Eclair Jan 26, 2021

GoHu56 likes this.
  12. GoHu56 , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Jan 26, 2021 :
    Hello,

Here is the path to access the call recordings :
    File Explorer > Internal Storage > Android > data > com.oneplus.communication.data > Files > Record > PhoneRecord
    The recordings are sorted by phone number.

Otherwise, I just installed the beta and for the moment no significant problem to notice, except the fact that it is slower than Android 10 and the automatic brightness, but all that is normal. Let's not forget that this is a beta.

13. OmriCalifa
    Froyo Jan 26, 2021

OmriCalifa , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 26, 2021 :
    So... I used the OxygenOS 11 almost a week , i will reply for this post cause maybe i would like to add some problems ....
    1) the main problem was with brightness , when i want to put the brightness in high , it's taking a few seconds untill it updates and it's sux
    2) I don't know if it's problem but on the power controls (when i can control my lights with google home app) , it taking too long time to load..
    3)canvas isn't works for me
    4) on lock screen , when i scroll down nothing opened ( just for example : when you scroll down from status bar you got the notifications bar , so on the lock screen nothing opened . )
    5) bubbles - I don't know where to start cause the bubbles are horrible ! Not work most of the time , for most of the apps it's not working anytime and i think it's a really cool feature that will improve the user experience...
    6) in sometimes when i got a conversation notifications and there is no regular notification or silent notification so it's shows the regular notifications panel empty i will add a screenshot as soon as possible!

***I have done after a day a factory reset and here is the problems are solved***

Problem 3&4 has solved , the second problem has not totally solved but it improved !

****Things are really missing :****
    1) Always on Ambient display is really missing and you must rollout it soon as you can !!!
    2) bitmoji AOD are still not available on any phone and we would like to know where it stands!

***About battery***
    The battery usage on start was horrible but right now the battery life and usage are so good ! Maybe even like in the oos10

For end , i would recommend to OnePlus 7&7T series to install this beta cause it pretty good and there is no major problems , thank you OnePlus about that you finally realesd this update we are sp waited for .
    Have a good day !

14. Lemillion
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2021

Lemillion , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 26, 2021 :
    Slow charging issue is their in Beta 1.
    Phone charging takes around 1 hour 45 mins from 0-100%

15. AmitRao23
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2021

16. ShEV_T
    Donut Jan 26, 2021

Katrick, h1ghland3r and yfital like this.

17. F_Amine_Boucherit_fbvB
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2021

18. Prashant2496
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2021

Lemillion likes this.