OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 8T

1. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Mar 21, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Mar 21, 2021 :
    Thanks for bringing this concern to our notice. We certainly understand how important device camera output could be meant for you and the provided camera app is failing to render the same for your device. Thereby, we would like to check this further and hence would require few more details regarding this. Hence, we have got in touch with you via personal conversation looking for more log details and camera samples alongside.

2. Dipjyoti Nath

Sorry for the trouble which have been arising on your device while trying to access Siri voice assistant. Thereby, in order to have a better understanding of your concern we would require few more details regarding this. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation and hope you would be able to get back to us with the requested info.

3. Dipjyoti Nath

Thanks for bringing this concern to our notice. We certainly understand how important this 5G network functionality could be meant for you. Thereby, we would like to check this further and hence would require few more details regarding this. Hence, we have got in touch with you via personal conversation looking for more log details and camera samples alongside.

4. AbuKole2
    Eclair Mar 21, 2021

AbuKole2 , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 21, 2021 :
    Hey man. Lots of OnePlus experience here, and I'm on T-Mobile (and Verizon...dual-SIM). I've used phones night from T-Mobile and phones directly from OnePlus. Currently on an 8T from OnePlus. You can use OnePlus-purchased phones on T-Mobile with almost no issues. Same network connectivity (standalone 5G with no issues). You won't get visual voicemail in the dialer app with a phone from OnePlus, but you WILL get dual-SIM.

I won't ever buy one from T-Mobile again. What you gain in visual voicemail (which you can recreate with one of several apps out there) you lose in versatility.

Footnote: I'm in the US.

X1603141720046 likes this.
  5. Dipjyoti Nath

Sorry to see that you have been having a hard time trying to fluently operate your device especially in the midst of a gameplay. Thereby, in order to have a better understanding of your concern we would require few more details regarding this. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation and hope you would be able to get back to us with the requested info.

6. AbuKole2
    Eclair Mar 21, 2021

Pay it off and it's pretty easy to convert to the international software. From there, you should be able to get in on the beta path.

Source: I did it with a T-Mobile 6T.

7. Dipjyoti Nath

Thanks for bringing this concern to our notice. Sorry for the trouble which have been arising on your device while trying to access call recording feature during an ongoing call conversation. Thereby, we would like to check this further and hence would require few more details regarding this. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation and hope you would be able to get back to us with the requested info.

8. MP7272
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2021

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021

9. AbuKole2
    Eclair Mar 21, 2021

Have you tried resetting phone cache?

If so, then you might need to try a full reset and set it up from scratch.

These two steps usually help when I'm getting weird bugs after a software update. They're inconvenient, for sure.

10. Dipjyoti Nath

Thanks for bringing this concern to our notice. Sorry for the trouble which have been arising on your device and been troubling to maintain an adequate battery backup for your device. Thereby, we would like to check this further and hence would require few more details regarding this. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation and hope you would be able to get back to us with the requested info.

11. Dipjyoti Nath

Sorry for the trouble which have been arising on your device while trying to capture snapshots using the said camera functions as you were mentioning. Thereby, in order to have a better understanding of your concern we would require few more details regarding this. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation and hope you would be able to get back to us with the requested info.

12. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 21, 2021

13. Nags1817
    Froyo Mar 21, 2021

Nags1817 , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 21, 2021 :
    I hope that the never sans font issue 8n whatsapp will be fixed in this update and other minor application stability improvements will be fixed .

14. michaelliao07
    Honeycomb Mar 21, 2021

15. florincostescu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 21, 2021

florincostescu , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 21, 2021 :
    It was a joke, dude

16. Aabalam
    Froyo Mar 21, 2021

Aabalam , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 21, 2021 :
    With OB1 I also had 5G. Maby kpn is working on it and disable it

Jaimykooijman likes this.
  17. Jaimykooijman