OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Mohit_47
    Jelly Bean Mar 2, 2021

2. 7Sense
    Froyo Mar 2, 2021

7Sense , Mar 2, 2021 :
    1+ was scored on previous models, the main thing for them now is to release as many new smartphones as possible, but they don't care about software.

Mohit_47 likes this.
  3. Mohit_47
    Jelly Bean Mar 2, 2021

Mohit_47 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Mar 2, 2021 :
    I just want AOD on OnePlus 7... Oneplus sucks

4. shreerag93
    Eclair Mar 2, 2021

shreerag93 , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 2, 2021 :
    As per the official announcement. Not for the OnePlus 7. But will be available for 7 pro & above.

5. nikbhosale24
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2021

6. Insane_Butcher
    Honeycomb Mar 2, 2021

Insane_Butcher , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 2, 2021 :
    Fully agree with your statements. It is a human's psychology to share only negative aspects of interaction with the smartphone. People very often forget how many good things were made and implemented and how much effort it took. Current firmware (Open Beta 3) is more stable for me than previous two. I can notice that while having 40% battery left my SOT was around 4 hours. It isn't too bad to be fair. On Open Beta 1 and 2 I was struggling with the battery consumption. Some applications have utilized more than 16% of the battery per day. Now it is around 5-6%. The camera performance remains the same I guess, yet I have never complained. The animations. Yes, those need to be improved. Especially the swipe to the shelf is laggy. Also while restarting the smartphone - the dark mode automatically resets to the regular mode. This can be switched on the notification shade, yet this should be fixed nonetheless. No major bugs were identified to be honest. Calls, WiFi connectivity, screen share, hotspot, auto brightness, Bluetooth connectivity, stock applications - everything works decent and even might be considered stable to some extent. Just little things that don't even bother much here and there and will be polished by the next beta or stable update. I truly don't understand why there are so many complaints, especially taking into account that system works well enough for daily use, but as I said before that's the nature of our behavior. I think developers do the right thing for not reading some of the comments.

7. Abdul B.
    OxygenOS Operations Staff Member Mar 2, 2021

Stickied Post
    Abdul B. , Mar 2, 2021 :
    Hi everyone, we've noticed a lot of questions about this:

The stable OxygenOS 11 for the OnePlus 7 and 7T Series is already in the works, we expect to release the update in the coming days, stay tuned! We've shared a previous post that explains why there's a slight delay compared with the OnePlus Nord, you can check it here.

RusIon, Rahulnegi, niff2005 and 92 others like this.
  8. sauvi , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Mar 2, 2021 :
    So from stable to beta again you have to install base OS11 beta 1 and either you check OTA or you need go and install incremental beta upgrades. Once you are on beta OS you won't receive Stable Update. You will keep on receiving beta updates only unless OnePlus officially closes beta channels and make everyone to move on to the stable OS channel.

9. sam311
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 2, 2021

sam311 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 2, 2021 :
    But you took 1 month to fix the problem.... And last time official lost said it would be released.... Coming days means a month ???

Soon means by end of this month....

This is really pathetic

10. 7Sense
    Froyo Mar 2, 2021

7Sense , Mar 2, 2021 :
    where beta 3 for OnePlus 7?

RandyManLB likes this.
  11. Mohit_47
    Jelly Bean Mar 2, 2021

RandyManLB likes this.
  12. gdsingh94
    Jelly Bean Mar 2, 2021

gdsingh94 , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 2, 2021 :
    What about beta 3 for oneplus 7?

RandyManLB likes this.
  13. rayprayas03

rayprayas03 , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 2, 2021 :
    In how many days can you confirm?????

14. HReed786
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2021

HReed786 , Mar 2, 2021 :
    Do you know why its not released for OnePlus 7? I have slow charging problem. Its annoying like hell.

RandyManLB likes this.
  15. rayprayas03

They are busy in Holidays... They don't care about there users

16. rayprayas03

Where is beta 3 update for Oneplus 7???
    Stable Update I know is sooo far away....

You just know how to fool us nothing else..

17. T1582127916374 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 2, 2021 :
    I didn't have any problems with WI-FI before and it has gone worse in this update. It keeps saying that I'm connected to a network but without internet. An exclamation sign appears constantly. Wasn't it supposed to be improved?

18. akks
    KitKat Mar 2, 2021

akks , Mar 2, 2021 :
    Now pls don't mention nepotism and racial discrimination here.:D

JNiemi likes this.
  19. akks
    KitKat Mar 2, 2021

akks , Mar 2, 2021 :
    Days will keep on coming, isn't it:cool:

20. akks
    KitKat Mar 2, 2021

akks , Mar 2, 2021 :