OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro

1. BetiK
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 28, 2021

BetiK , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 28, 2021 :

2. gdsingh94
    Jelly Bean Feb 28, 2021

gdsingh94 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 28, 2021 :
    Beta is not for security patches... Its for testing purpose...

sicfallacy likes this.
  3. bayy27
    Eclair Feb 28, 2021

4. niff2005
    Froyo Feb 28, 2021

niff2005 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 28, 2021 :
    Love the stability of the beta's. Daily driver material. Only (2 actually) issues I have is:

-NO Google feed (why?)
    -the dark bar above the quick settings panel is a dark gray instead of true black.

5. ArbuzovVasiliy
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2021

6. BetiK
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 28, 2021

BetiK , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 28, 2021 :
    I would be very grateful if you could send the logs they asked me. Thus they try to find what the problem is. It happens always when processing pictures mainly.
    Below you can see the instructions.
    👇

Hello BetiK,

Thanks for brining this concern to our notice:

We would like to investigate this further and would need the device logs and the screenshots at the time of issue occurrence for time stamp. Be assured that your data would be safe and secure.

Moreover, please let us know:
    1. How often you face this issue(probability)in a day?
    2. Does this issue persist in the last update?
    3. Please share us the issue reproducing steps.
    4. Please share us the actual images through Google drive link.

Steps for capturing the logs:
    (Please select the default phone app to Google by following the below steps and check, you will get the logkit :Go to Settings->Apps & notifications->Default apps->Phone app->Phone)
    1. Input *#800# from dialing interface, enter " OnePlus Logkit", click the [Delete icon] in the upper right corner to delete the historical log.
    2. Click “Basic Log” in the setting bar to enter the setting interface, click “Log save location”, select “/ sdcard / oem_log”, and then select “get bugreport when stop logging”, click “Enter”, so the log path is at the sdcard location.
    3. Back to the main interface of the OnePlus Logkit, click the “Advanced” button in the bottom navigation bar, and open the “Copy Screenshot” switch.
    4. Back to the main interface of the OnePlus Logkit, click “Basic Log” bar "Play" button to save logs, when it informs you whether to reboot, Click “Not REBOOT”
    5. (Important) Reproduce the issue and take a screenshot of the issue happening time.
    6. Enter *#800# in dial pad, enter " OnePlus Logkit" then click “Basic Log” bar "Play" button to stop it.
    7. Enter file manager, choose storage, find the oem_log file and long press and click right upper corner three dots to compress it and update it in OneDrive or Google drive along with the screenshots.

OneDrive or Google drive along with the screenshots. If it is camera related issues, please also share the issue photo or video

Note:
    1. Please log into Google drive and select the file and there will be an option to share.
    2. Log into Community through web browser and the option to paste the drive link will be available in the conversations page.
    3. After you share us the logs, please delete the file from your phone or it will occupy a lot of storage.

Meanwhile, we appreciate your patience and effort so far.

Regards,

The Mastermind likes this.
  7. G_S_G
    Eclair Feb 28, 2021

G_S_G , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 28, 2021 :
    Yup it's still here smh

8. G_S_G
    Eclair Feb 28, 2021

G_S_G likes this.
  10. paul.deforge
    Eclair Feb 28, 2021

paul.deforge , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 28, 2021 :
    Still no data (3g/4g) since beta1... Bug open at OnePlus team, but no solutions...
    Beta1 🤬
    Beta2 🤬
    Beta3 🤬
    Everything is fine and smooth, but, no data !!! Just wifi...
    Phone and sms are ok too.

NO DATA !!! Removed by mod

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2021

SinghJagseerGill and G_S_G like this.

12. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Feb 28, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Feb 28, 2021 :
    This is not the first time there is some delay between 7 and 7 Pro. Remember there used to be 2 different update threads too. But since lesser changes between thembecame the normal they got merged. Still 2 different devices.

13. G_S_G
    Eclair Feb 28, 2021

For the life of me since beta one I couldn't figure out how to work around it so I've been using 1080p 60hz 😑 but thank you for at least telling me I can use 2060p 90hz just has to be 90% brightness 😂 smh no doubt my last OnePlus phone

Smarty_Akhil_ likes this.
  14. SaintZ93
    Eclair Feb 28, 2021

SaintZ93 , Feb 28, 2021 :
    Seriously OnePlus. As a developer I am going to be extremely mad at you. This is the saddest update I have ever seen. Your update support has turned to sh*t. You have not fixed any of the issues people mention. Not to mention you completely fail at pushing security updates.. I have 3 alone in which yes I have factory reset 3 times. Reverted back to 10. The whole 9 yards and they still occur. Video evidence too.

1. When brightness is set to max it instantly glitches out.
    2. When receiving a phone call it plays as if its on speaker phone and the person on the other end can hear them selves.
    3. The screen randomly stretches out so big when you are in an app and activate lock screen. You either have to guess the location of the lock screen code or reboot. Happens at least 5 times a day.
    4. You can't even figure out the slowness to the gallery app. Which is fine because I use a different app anyways because you broke it.

OnePlus will you step up and fix your company..

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021

15. G_S_G
    Eclair Feb 28, 2021

doubt it! I'm jumping ship

16. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Feb 28, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Feb 28, 2021 :
    Besides reporting it what have you tried? Wiped APN and connection resets in Reset options? Swapped sim card slot?

yashu0069 likes this.
  17. Malay.saurav0527
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2021

Shalin05 likes this.
  18. niff2005
    Froyo Feb 28, 2021

niff2005 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 28, 2021 :
    Just tried it. I don't have that issue on my 7 Pro

19. G_Abdul_Rehman_Akram_mEc , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 28, 2021 :
    Set your brightness max. Turn off dark mode. And then open any app like gallery or video thumbnail and then leave it for 3 to 4 sec and then tell me

20. SaintZ93
    Eclair Feb 28, 2021

SaintZ93 , Feb 28, 2021 :
    You don't even need to do that. Just set it to max and don't touch the phone lol. Still occurs here. One of the problems I mentioned in my post above.