OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Kurakula Siva Teja
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2021

Kurakula Siva Teja , Mar 4, 2021 :
    when can we expect the stable update? I hope there are no more latest versions of beta as its been almost an year since the 11 is out and already out for most of the non flagship phones.

the_reckoner likes this.
  2. Zapp_Dragon
    Donut Mar 4, 2021

Zapp_Dragon , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 4, 2021 :
    The screen stretch issue is driving me mad. I full wiped factory reset and still get the issue. I did notice if I take a screen shot when the screen is stretched, the screenshot is not stretched. It also seems to happen more often using a map type app or media player type app.

3. KaranFafat
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2021

4. YAJIV4VIJAY
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2021

YAJIV4VIJAY , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Click on + icon at bottom right of home page in community app.
    Click feedback
    Proceed on further according to your bug and submit.

5. wospino
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 4, 2021

6. the_reckoner

7. Mdkknk
    Froyo Mar 4, 2021

8. wospino

9. Mdkknk
    Froyo Mar 4, 2021

10. rahulvlogs
    Donut Mar 4, 2021

the_reckoner likes this.
  11. Mdkknk
    Froyo Mar 4, 2021

12. akks
    KitKat Mar 4, 2021

akks , Mar 4, 2021 :
    If you charge every now and then, you will not know the difference.:cool:
    Also I don't use randoms apps like cricket widget, which is evidently a battery sucker as per your stats.

13. rayprayas03

14. MoHiTsOoD,
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2021

MoHiTsOoD, , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Just hate oneplus
    You meant by this that android 11 is coming in next coming days. Just change that statement from coming days to next month, or may be next year. obviously because your company is doing nothing that you are saying in your that statement that software team is working hard to push android 11 to 7t and 7 series. Your team is working on oneplus 9 and something phone. Google is going to release android 12 and we r still on android 10 whao what a company that provides this kind of services to their customer. actually what is tagline of your company? Never settle 🙂 dont joke change it to (settle)
    You guys have to do some shame on yourself like, you given android 11 to nord like for what reason ? That u r prioritising
    That nord one? And if your data decryption issue is being problem for update delay then what you guys doing from 2019to2021 like this device is launched in 2019 and its been 2or probably 2.56years like you didnt solved this issue taking care of that we have to lauch android 11 in this device in future like really 😡 😡😡
    Agian
    Oneplus (settled).
    Hate you oneplus.......

15. U1571136733220
    Eclair Mar 4, 2021

U1571136733220 , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Wah.... Amazing reply...

Shame on OnePlus development team and leadership.

16. rayprayas03

rayprayas03 , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 4, 2021 :
    They don't care anymore 🙄

gayer, the_reckoner and that1matt like this.
  17. Gokul7373
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2021

Gokul7373 , Mar 4, 2021 :

Its already settled bro......there is no use to get anger.......be calm

# settled OnePlus

18. shaikhiday
    Eclair Mar 4, 2021

shaikhiday , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Cricket widget nothing new in A11. It's running from last version onwards..
    Surprised voice call app taken 8% battery and from morning only I received 4 number, maximum call time 5 mins.

Oneplus team should have to concentrate on major bugs instead of fixing Camera bugs..

the_reckoner likes this.
  19. sauvi , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Mar 4, 2021 :
    I feel OnePlus 7 is not getting much love from OnePlus developers. First it took months to receive Android 11 beta due to some decrepit issue and now even though we got Android 11 beta, AOD is missing and now Beta 3 update has been delayed specifically for OP7 phones. Let me remind you OP7 was flagship once and even Nord is getting timely updates. Just an observation.

20. safdarhp
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2021

safdarhp , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 4, 2021 :
    I was running Beta 2, and installed Beta 3 as an OTA. The Phone app has started behaving erratically.

Phone calls only play on the bottom speaker and pressing the speaker button on-screen doesn't do anything.

I've noticed the same issue while using WhatsApp as well. Whether I'm on speaker or not, calls play on the bottom speaker, and LOUDLY.

Please advise. Thanks.