OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro

1. morphvale
    Froyo Mar 3, 2021

morphvale , Mar 3, 2021 :
    Oh, are you absolutely sure?
    There are multiple reports of people's phones not booting after flashing OB2, which can be found in the download section.
    But you're sure..

2. Fotoklasika
    Froyo Mar 3, 2021

Fotoklasika , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 3, 2021 :
    Lets realease ooen beta two times in a month! Like always was...We dont need nord series...Create lite version with oled, standard and pro....And you will have more time!
    I have camera problem too after beta 3...Wait beta 4 up 2021.03.15 example :)

3. Fotoklasika
    Froyo Mar 3, 2021

Fotoklasika , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 3, 2021 :
    We dont have stable open beta:) One camera lens working only:) Then we dont have stock...I thing beta 4 will be final destination for stable;)

4. Fotoklasika
    Froyo Mar 3, 2021

5. zer0se7en
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 3, 2021

zer0se7en , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 3, 2021 :
    Oh really? Are you a developer? Of what? None? Okay bye.

domestoboto likes this.
  6. morphvale
    Froyo Mar 3, 2021

That's the smartest comeback you could come up with?
    It's just common sense. Internal testing, closed beta then open beta. Broken basic functionality should not escape the first two.
    Further more, you people always like to refer to the first post.

Maybe less stable means basic functionality broken?

7. swathikrishnavemula
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2021

swathikrishnavemula , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 3, 2021 :
    Hello OnePlus team,

Thanks for the update first.
    As it is observed the improvement in charging time and the performance is better than previous but there is big issue in discharging battery, earlier it is coming SOT more than 5hrs but now it is not even 4hrs coming. What's is the problem here whenever you provide an update and expected to fix first battery issues, if you are not providing new features I don't care but don't mess up with battery performance.

8. JeevanKumar7
    Donut Mar 3, 2021

9. Dhruvsharma9455
    Froyo Mar 3, 2021

Dhruvsharma9455 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 3, 2021 :
    you can reset the adaptive brightness to factory default and train it again. to reset go to setting-apps- all apps- device health services- storage- clear storage- then reset adaptive brightness.

pedritopl and Maga_G like this.
  10. Maga_G
    Eclair Mar 3, 2021

Maga_G , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 3, 2021 :
    Thank you, dear, I will try this

Dhruvsharma9455 likes this.
  11. godzinilla
    Eclair Mar 3, 2021

godzinilla , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 3, 2021 :
    Facing this issue also on OB2. It happens randomly after waking up screen (and may be connected with unlocking the phone too, I am not sure now). Turning off and on screen fixes this issue.

12. zer0se7en

Yeah spread the word even if you haven't or will never even develop any software. Big talk from someone without development experience. Tss.....

13. morphvale
    Froyo Mar 3, 2021

Love it how you people get agressive when you've got no arguments left, but you must have the last word. Nothing related to the matter at hand, just personal attacks.
    Since you're this big shot senior developer, I guess all your testing is done in production. Just like OP's is. Right?

14. zer0se7en

Uhh.... Wut? I'm dumb and you're smart. You have answers and conclusions about everything, right? Ask yourself then. I'm sure you'll have the answer too.

15. Upmanyu430
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2021

16. morphvale
    Froyo Mar 3, 2021

Nope, sorry, remember I haven't ever developed anything, right?
    I'm the n00b! You're the bigshot!
    Come on, be consistent, ffs!

Upmanyu430 and ktk89 like this.
  17. QuintinG
    Eclair Mar 3, 2021

QuintinG , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 3, 2021 :
    I have it on my Op7t. You have to go into the labs section in settings somewhere to enable it.

18. zer0se7en

No dude, As you said, I'm dumb. I am a bigshot of headache with no answers to everything (unlike you) So I keep my mouth shut about all the stuff that I have no knowledge of.

Spare me, pls oh my pls.

19. morphvale
    Froyo Mar 3, 2021

Oh, no, cry me a river!
    Go develop some stuff, you allmighty developer!

ktk89 likes this.
  20. Suchindra77
    Froyo Mar 3, 2021

Suchindra77 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 3, 2021 :
    Did you just write slightly delayed?? 😂 It's more than 6 months... wait for another 6 month release andriod 12 directly but wait make it available first to Nord series but wait you guys will be busy with 9 series so they will get priority right? No no 9T i guess. Decrypting data reason cannot immune you from your inefficiency in getting proper software update. It's very upsetting to see one plus going so low with the update situation. I just hope the stable update that is now rolled out for Android 11 is not half baked.

djorghios likes this.