OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro

1. harsh_bhatt
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

harsh_bhatt , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Google already Released Android 12 developer preview ! And here we 7T users still stuck on Android 10 and OnePlus is still working on "BETA OF ANDROID 11" . This will surely be my Last OnePlus device . You can't take customer for granted, you succeeded bcoz of your fast updates , once you were fastest to give Updates. Now even Samsung who is considered slow has delivered android 11 updates to older phones.
    Have some Shame stop abandoning old Phones as soon as you release new phone. Have some respect for those who bought your phones.

djorghios, tarkzy, Rohanx141 and 4 others like this.
  2. Kunu7
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

djorghios and VitalieS like this.
  3. jdsempric
    Eclair Mar 6, 2021

Kunu7, djorghios, tarkzy and 6 others like this.
  4. razaransari18
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

Kunu7 likes this.
  5. razaransari18
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

razaransari18 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Turn off optimized charging and then see whether that makes a difference or not

6. Aaron2017
    Jelly Bean Mar 6, 2021

Aaron2017 , Mar 6, 2021 :
    This has nothing to do with this beta thread, you can share your opinion about it here.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/a-notice-about-oxygenos-11-for-our-previous-devices.1351579/

harsh_bhatt likes this.
  7. Kerkdriel_Online
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 6, 2021

Kerkdriel_Online , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Owwww, I have the first problem ever with my OnePlus 7T - The camera is not working anymore after update to OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 - So no pictures the Coming weeks. Hopefully they can fix this problem very soon. Waiting on the next Beta update. #NeverSettle

capi_astur and IrfanJameel like this.
  8. Kunu7
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

Kunu7 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 6, 2021 :
    And safety

9. IrfanJameel
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

IrfanJameel , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Hope for OOS 11 is literally dead for me. OnePlus is finally settled. Prioritising nord over a flagship is the move that have killed the enthusiast's intrest in Oneplus. My future mobile would rather be a Samsung Flagship or an Apple iPhone at least I'll get the updates and better performance. RIP oneplus.

djorghios, VitalieS and EcK93 like this.
  10. IrfanJameel
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

Still waiting for next Beta 😂😂 that's too much brother. I'm not even hoping for OOS 11 STABLE update. I had desperately Bought oneplus 7t on May 30, 2020 just because of the updates promises and Oxygen OS. When 2021 started and we didn't got the Stable update it was the last Nail in the coffin for the hope of Stable update.

#OneplusIsSettled.

11. IrfanJameel
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

Are you serious bro? 😂 It's(7t) a ******* flagship mobile and they are giving more priority to the mid segment mobile 😂😂 even tho people were having issue in porting ROM due to that encryption issue but still OP dev's didn't gave a damn before. Actually OOS 11 should have released before the December 2020 but see what is happening 😂 android 12 is about to release and we OP7T users have didn't even received the OSS11 😂 ONEPLUS IS FINALLY SETTLED DUDE. Now it will act like their sister companies like: oppo/vivo and Oneplus didn't even is now in top performing mobiles 😂 flagship killer tag has been removed.

12. Vikas Sharma 7T
    Gingerbread Mar 6, 2021

13. Kerkdriel_Online

Kerkdriel_Online , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Mar 6, 2021 :
    So sorry to hear that!
    I started in 2014 with the OnePlus One and have ordered different OnePlus phones in the last years. All off them without any problems. My both boys having the 6T for two years now, also without any problems.

I really think that OnePlus makes good phones till now. All brands have problems with their phones so also OnePlus will have.

And yes.. OnePlus promised more and more.... this could be a real problem in the future, I see that more and more People are running away and buying other phone brands.

Maybe this 7T is also my last OnePlus phone?
    But I hope not... I still believe them :)

#NeverSettle

14. Louisbaecke510
    Gingerbread Mar 6, 2021

15. J1613831279221 , via OnePlus 7T Pro 5G , Mar 6, 2021 :
    The reason I switched to Oneplus was for the quick updates. This was my first Oneplus phone, switching from The Google Pixel, which got updates on day one. I didn't expect that, but since history had shown fast Oneplus updates in previous years I had expected them to maintain this standard of service. But then they decided to expand on their own version which has slowed down this process.

I went all in and bought the 7t Pro McLaren edition. I even talked my wife out of her iPhone and she got the same phone. Her phone had numerous issues and we eventually had it traded under warranty for another one, which also has serious issues. She got tried of the gps issues, calls not coming through or heard, and other serious problems and after a year went back to iPhone.

My phone had worked great, but I love having the new features of a new operating system which is why I loved my Pixels, and had expected with Oneplus. It's too bad they decided to become just like Samsung now that they've grown.

I expected a quick update to 11 and that hasn't happened, I'll hope when 12 comes out it will improve, otherwise this will be my only Oneplus phone, plain and simple. I'll give Oneplus until I hit my 2 year mark with this phone, which will be in December. If they improve by then I might just upgrade oh phone again with another Oneplus, otherwise I'll switch at that time.

djorghios likes this.
  16. Jamal Siddiqui
    Froyo Mar 6, 2021

17. U1595562990133
    Donut Mar 6, 2021

U1595562990133 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 6, 2021 :
    This is not the worst Phone I ever had, oh wait yes it is!

18. xyphr912
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

xyphr912 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Hi! I updated my OnePlus 7t to OOS 11 Open Beta 3 and it's still buggy.
    I have found the following bugs (After 1 week of usage) -
    1) There are lags during screen scrolling. It doesn't feel like 60hz also. I have to restart the phone several times to make it normal.
    2) There is a green dot blinking when the phone screen is locked.
    3) When I try to capture a photo from WhatsApp Camera then it crashes several times.

Please solve this issue and everything will be good to go.
    Long Live OnePlus.

19. Hannibal226
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

Hannibal226 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Can confirm this.
    Standard and macro lens working fine, but ultra wide is always causing a freeze and inaccessible camera.

Btw: Restart helps, so standard cam is selected by default. Just for those just waiting for fix without using camera.

20. Sam197

Sam197 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Sometimes clear the system cache and the apps as well helps
    And hard reset as well
    Good luck