OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro

1. prfraczek
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 13, 2021

prfraczek , Nov 13, 2021 :
    to moderator- thanks for removing my comments. Is this how you deal with something what hurts you? See you on Twitter/Gsm Arena/Facebook and similar- we will se who is gonna lose more- me comments or you potential buyers!!!

peer4all likes this.
  2. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Nov 13, 2021

camohan , Nov 13, 2021 :
    Hi there @snabb the Covid-19 related posts and related discussions by other users are unapproved.
    If there are any on the topic posts which you think should be there feel free to let me know and I can look into those cases.

And the specific reason why posts are unapproved /deleted is already mentioned.

Ah I wish I could go there. Where is that place.

Are you talking about me?

Happy to check any relevant posts of yours which are deleted by me or other Moderator. Pls report those posts.

This is a community forum. There are certain rules which you agree to follow when you signed up. The fact that one is a customer or not, doesn't absolve oneself of not following the forum rules.

Also, it is equally important to note that community forum is a global and public forum, therefore anyone is welcome here even those who do not use OnePlus phones.

If user stays within the forum rules, it will help save Moderators time as well as users.

Cheers

3. asish022
    Honeycomb Nov 13, 2021

4. camohan

camohan , Nov 13, 2021 :
    Hi there, your recent activity of last one week shows only two posts. One is still available and the other was a reply to the Moderated post, since the original post was actioned, the reply to that post also follows the same action.

Caomhin likes this.
  5. rajaryank
    Gingerbread Nov 13, 2021

6. Q1565620391418
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2021

7. AmarMo
    Froyo Nov 13, 2021

8. AmarMo
    Froyo Nov 13, 2021

9. camohan

camohan , Nov 13, 2021 :
    Are those tears of joy because new update is rolling out?

Caomhin and B_Wrath like this.
  10. rajaryank
    Gingerbread Nov 13, 2021

11. camohan

camohan , Nov 13, 2021 :
    What else do you expect? The design philosophy is driven by Google. Every new update can't have a new look and feel.
    The look and feel changes only with major Android update.

Caomhin likes this.
  12. rajaryank
    Gingerbread Nov 13, 2021

rajaryank , via OnePlus 9R , Nov 13, 2021 :
    Coloros 12 looks a lot more smoother.. its rip off isn't as good looking.. where does Google come in here? At least copy paste could've been better...

13. Kenas96
    Froyo Nov 13, 2021

Kenas96 , Nov 13, 2021 :
    where were those flagship products that were supposed to be supported and some news added ?! oneplus stands still. you make me wait a month for nothing.

14. FakaDi
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2021

15. camohan

camohan , Nov 13, 2021 :
    I think there is a gap in basic understanding of this beta programs. The beta programs are not a source to be first in line to experience new features only, it has more to do with testing the software.
    Everyone is free to roll back to Android 11, if it doesn't meet the requirements.

As of other devices, they will get the update when available. Feel free to discuss here https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/software-update-excitement-thread.993639/

Cheers have a great day ahead.

B_Wrath and Caomhin like this.
  16. Kenas96
    Froyo Nov 13, 2021

Kenas96 , Nov 13, 2021 :
    have you seen the beta system of other manufacturers ?! They have new overlays and functions to be able to test and improve the system to the end result.

17. resurrecti0n
    Froyo Nov 13, 2021

18. camohan

camohan , Nov 13, 2021 :
    Well I guess you again do not understand. Only the code base is merged. The basic design principle still remains of Google.

See this
    1693774-f7d608230cc0fba8630e208e55b193e5__01.png

2022 Flagship will be the first device to get Integrated Os (not color os), thereafter other devices will move to Intergrated OS (again not color os)

Hope that clarifies.

19. rajaryank
    Gingerbread Nov 13, 2021

rajaryank , via OnePlus 9R , Nov 13, 2021 :
    My humble request to fanboys.. please don't ignore the real issues. I have 2 OP 9 series devices..9 and 9R.. i tried color os beta 2 &3 in OP9 and now back to oos ob2.. though the base is same, the UI and resultant UX is a lot polished on coloros 12! OOS is lacking in many fronts.. after a long wait some fixes were only released. Honestly this could've come in 2 weeks..
    Now oos 11 on my 9R looks a lot better :)