OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro (Include questionnaire)

1. TerribleDiabetic
    Honeycomb Nov 14, 2021

Attached Files:

deezid, the_o2 and B_Wrath like this.
  2. Salilsarkar
    Froyo Nov 14, 2021

Salilsarkar , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Nov 14, 2021 :
    Thank you very much ,, I really appreciate the help ,, trying to get the rounded icons since tomorrow..

3. TerribleDiabetic
    Honeycomb Nov 14, 2021

Salilsarkar likes this.
  4. AioiLight
    Froyo Nov 14, 2021

AioiLight , via OnePlus 9 , Nov 14, 2021 :
    To change icon shapes to circle, select custom. But ART+ toggle is forced to on. it's not pure app's icon. now there is no way change to circle icon without redesigned.

Salilsarkar likes this.
  5. KheDieL
    Froyo Nov 14, 2021

Insane_Butcher likes this.
  6. webnizam
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2021

KheDieL likes this.
  7. KheDieL
    Froyo Nov 14, 2021

8. webnizam
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2021

9. Artemus
    Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Moderator Nov 14, 2021

10. webnizam
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2021

11. Just__Arpan
    Honeycomb Nov 14, 2021

Narayana2197 likes this.
  12. Kenas96
    Froyo Nov 14, 2021

Kenas96 , Nov 14, 2021 :
    in beta 1 it was so that after changing the dpi it changed to the default after a while. Is that also the case here? stay on 11 or install beta 2?

13. zdanuga
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2021

zdanuga , Nov 14, 2021 :
    с индии 12 перепрошил обратно на глобал 11 и накатил 12 со всеми обновами, сеть вернулась...
    Но я не пробовал на 4 PDA писал человек

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021

14. webnizam
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2021

webnizam , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Nov 14, 2021 :
    English please 🤔

15. zdanuga
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2021

zdanuga , Nov 14, 2021 :
    [QUOTE = "webnizam, post: 23803819, member: 947322"] Пожалуйста, по английски 🤔 [/ QUOTE]
    from india 12 to 11 global and then global 12 to 4 pda people wrote but I did not try

16. TinaEden
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2021

17. DavideConsagra
    Eclair Nov 14, 2021

Attached Files:

prfraczek and kriordan like this.
  18. AioiLight
    Froyo Nov 14, 2021

19. Jarolde
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2021

Jarolde , Nov 14, 2021 :
    Right after update the SIM connection has lost. I can receive calls but when making calls it says not registered something like that. I did a factory reset but still same.
    Did you find any solution?

20. cyvr1
    Froyo Nov 14, 2021

cyvr1 , Nov 14, 2021 :
    Hello,
    first let me appologize. I have not read the entire thread so if I post or ask things which already have been discussed or answered be lenient.🙂 said:
    With OB2 released yesterday I took the courage and installed OB1 and updated to OB2 immediately afterwards. To my big surprise everythoin went smooth and I encountered hardly any of the issues described here.
    What is currently working on my phone perfectly is the following:
    Networks, both mobile (O2/Telefonica) and wifi (up to 4G, I will test 5G today as I be in an area with 5G reception)
    taking and storing pictures. I find all pictures/screenshots where they should be and they are also displayed in various gallery apps.
    no heating problem
    receiving calls from T-Mobile (I could not test Vodafone as I have nobody in the family or friends with a Vodafone contract)

But of course there are also some bug I found:
    after starting the phone the key pad to enter the SIM pin changes position randomly. Sometimes it is perfectly centered, some timeso it is same way off to the left, right, top, bottom of the screen.
    the key pad to enter the unlock pin for the phone displayed without a text to give a hint what the key pad is for. If I'm not mistaken in OOS11 there was some text like "Please enter PIN to unlock screen" or "After starting the phone for the first time you need to enter the PIN". Something like this.
    on the recent apps display the icons of the recently opened apps are sometimes displayed not correctly and they interfere with the "close all" button (see attached screenshot)
    [​IMG]
    issue with Google keyboard. Often after typing two or three letters the keyboard just vanished from screen and I have to tap into the text field to show it again. With a different keyboard (tried SwiftKey) I did not have the problem so far.
    Some notofication icons are not displayed in the status bar. This includes the following apps:
    - FairEmail
    - PayPal
    - Netatmo
    - Weather

I did not perform a factory reset after installing OB2. As I need the phone today I will test tomorrow if some of the bugs are solved after a reset.
    Stephan

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021