OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro (Include questionnaire)

1. ralph12
    Eclair Dec 5, 2021

ralph12 , Dec 5, 2021 :
    now everything is clear for everyone . thanks for that.and now u know why i saying OnePlus stop caring about his costumers ,on previous phones they published full beta software which u can flash anytime u want without downgrade.
    thanks anyway for your help and patience

2. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Dec 5, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Dec 5, 2021 :
    Beta 12 users were offered an incorrect A11 update. But that has since been fixed. It is no longer offered

3. Caomhin

They still do, you just have to wait for the next version. You cannot install a previous dated build over a newer build. You never could, and its the same on all manufacturers phones that run Android.

If you want to install an older build date version you have to Downgrade which involves a phone wipe. Always has on all models of phone with Android.

If you want that changed, then talk to the Android developers at Google. It's their procedure 🤷🏻‍♂️

4. Caomhin

You will be fine. If you updated over Beta 2 which is Build C31. Then you will have updated to Beta 3 which is build C36.
    The issue in @Cheetosdust post related to an issue that was already resolved.

Cheetosdust likes this.
  5. Aayushman2003 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Dec 5, 2021 :
    Yeah I have c36 rn
    One more issue my Netflix plays sd and not HD
    and it keeps going to sd
    I have the highest plan

Caomhin likes this.
  6. Caomhin

This can happen on Beta and has happened to others on Beta. One possible solution is to clear the Netflix App info Cache and App info Storage as well. Then restart the phone. This will reset the App. Some had other solutions further up in this thread.

Aayushman2003 likes this.
  7. Aayushman2003 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Dec 5, 2021 :
    I did all that
    I need to clear data and log in 2-3 times for it to go back to HD but it's just a temporary fix
    It goes back to sd after sometime

8. Caomhin

Do a search in the beta threads, because it's beta software in a testing phase things like this can happen. Do a search through the Beta thread Beta 1 & 2. There are a couple of possible solutions. I'll tag @Swejuggalo to see if he has more info on it as I am on Stable 11.2.10.10.

9. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Dec 5, 2021

10. ralph12
    Eclair Dec 5, 2021

ralph12 , Dec 5, 2021 :
    you're wrong . this is third beta and only first one is full , u said i have to wait , ok how long ? nobody knows because they pushing only incremental updates from three months already . before they release incremental and full rom updates and u know that.

maybe u working for OnePlus ? if yes ask them for pushing full beta 3 for everyone who already updated his software to 11.2.10.10

11. Xerora
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2021

Xerora , via OnePlus 9 , Dec 5, 2021 :
    Bug:

New update is causing random interaction issues. Whether I'm the home screen or in an app, the system will randomly refuse to execute a gesture command such as tapping back or swiping up to go home. The phone will register it is being touched and follow up with vibration feedback, but will not respond otherwise.

Holding the lock button doesn't bring up the power options, and I have to force restart the phone using vol-up+lock button.

12. Swejuggalo

13. Swejuggalo

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Dec 5, 2021 :
    Still works fine for me. Nothing removed. Does it fail if you try to add it again?

14. Swejuggalo

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Dec 5, 2021 :
    You might want to report this via the feedback tool according to the instructions in the first post.

15. theblackjungle
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2021

theblackjungle , Dec 5, 2021 :
    Guys, I have problem. Update beta 3 to ColorOS Android 12. How to downgrade or back to Oxygen beta 3?