OxygenOS 2.1.0 camera Manual mode review

1. Ayush Neekhar
    Eclair Sep 29, 2015

Ayush Neekhar , Sep 29, 2015 :
    So as we all know that this week we have got the new version of the oxygenos the 2.1.0 and it has added some new features like the color on the screen setting and the most awaited and simply the most important the new manual camera mode .

The addition of a manual camera mode puts the OnePlus 2 — on which OxygenOS is installed as standard — in a small group of smartphones that provide this unusual feature, most notably placing it alongside the LG G4. We’ve seen some impressive results from the G4 using the manual mode, and it could be exactly what’s needed to make the OnePlus 2’s camera shine.

The Oxygen OS 2.1.0 update comes with several important photography related enhancements, including manual mode (so you can take better control of how photos are shot), and RAW support for third-party apps. Speaking of third-party apps, the update also fixes unnamed issues that "were causing problems" with some of the most popular ones. Other novelties include Exchange support, a new color balance slider to adjust the screen color tone (from warm to cold), and telephony service improvements.

Read more at http://www.phonearena.com/news/OneP...era-mode-included_id73920#XmpLOamUtJqErvlg.99

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/oxygenos-oneplus-2-manual-camera-mode-news/

Ayush Neekhar likes this.
  2. Manjot Singh
    Cupcake Nov 11, 2015

tuz83 likes this.
  3. tuz83
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2015

tuz83 , Nov 13, 2015 :
    yeah I would be interested in that to!
    I saw on screenshots (side by side with the OnePlus 2) that it's not there yet on the X ...

When will it be availabel there?

4. dantelecan
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2016

dantelecan , Jan 13, 2016 :
    Definitely a great feature to have, I hope it will get on OnePlus X too. I tried Camera FV-5 application and it seems that you can use the manual features of the camera in that app, so OnePlus devs should be able to made those available in the OnePlus camera app for OnePlus X too.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016