OxygenOS 2.1.0 OTA roll-out starting now!

1. alperion37
    Eclair Oct 3, 2015

alperion37 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    You're not wrong. There is a screen input delay with the 2.1 update. I reverted back to 2.0.2 because of the increased latency.

2. alperion37
    Eclair Oct 3, 2015

alperion37 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    your phone is rooted. You can't update via OTA.

3. amacnaughtan
    Froyo Oct 3, 2015

amacnaughtan , Oct 3, 2015 :
    I received the ota update notification just as I was running out of battery. Clicked it as I went to plug in but the battery died. On reboot, there was no sign of the ota update. Apart from flashing myself, is there a way to get the ota notification again?

4. nishikantp
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2015

nishikantp , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Helen I got phone on 28 sep with updated OS2.1.0 but
    Phone is heating brutally while using any applications, calls, Camera with 5-10 mins.
    Facebook application is not working still.
    Battery is draing very fast.
    Google plus photo (images is getting blurred)
    some sounds comes while phone is switched off, it is very scaring.

hope u will fix up these issue very soon.

QUOTE="Helen, post: 13342482, member: 499676"]Hi all,

Hope we didn't keep you waiting for long, we are starting the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 2.1.0. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today and if all goes well, we'll start the broader rollout tomorrow.

This is a sizeable update full of bug fixes and improvements. We're not done yet, but hopefully this update addresses some of the frequent issues you've been facing.

Here are some highlights:
    • We've added manual mode for all you photography enthusiasts. Hope this will give you more control for capturing that perfect moment.
    • Raw support is now enabled for 3rd party camera apps that support this format
    • There's a new color balance slider in Display for adjusting the color tone of your screen. You can now go warmer or cooler as you please.
    • Added Exchange support.
    • We fixed some issues that were causing problems with popular 3rd party apps.
    • Telephony service improvements so you no longer get the lag when you turn on/off airplane mode.
    Your feedback is appreciated as always, we may not always respond in the forums but please be assured that we do look over your comments and feedback often. Hope you enjoy!

**** UPDATE ****

Although RAW support is enabled, it may take another update for RAW to work correctly with all 3rd party apps. For now, FV-5 2.75 will work but not 2.77. Apologies for the inconvenience, we'll resolve this soon.

Never Settle[/QUOTE]

5. hishmfaz
    Eclair Oct 3, 2015

hishmfaz , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Hi, many people having a problem with facebook crashed with this 2.1 update. As for now i am using old version facebook 45.x.x
    Any new update for this 3rd app issue?

6. mavg7
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2015

otto2 likes this.
  7. dhanush saheer
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2015

dhanush saheer , Oct 3, 2015 :
    MEEE!!!!!! :( i cant open the app i
    it autamaticallly closes itself :-/

hishmfaz likes this.
  8. fxguru77
    Jelly Bean Oct 3, 2015

fxguru77 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Nice update only Facebook bug everything else working great getting constantly 6h of sot just can't understand why people complaint when their getting 5 or 6h of sot wat did they expect ????10 h???

9. mikif15
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2015

mikif15 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Hey guys did someone had the following bug: when I download over OTA the new Oxygen update and try to install it, my phone request to restart in order to install but once its reboots the update starts and fails right away
    What am I doing wrong?

10. slugovoy
    Donut Oct 3, 2015

slugovoy , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Probably not, but she could forward that to the right people

11. Sterling27
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2015

Sterling27 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Yup, you're right. Went into the settings and changed one of the colours and everything seems fine now.

12. siddheshvora
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2015

siddheshvora , Oct 3, 2015 :
    After update on using color balance no change found.colors of all icon all very dull.photos taken from camera not showing original color.

What to do??

:)

Hoshki likes this.
  13. ashwinguy
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2015

ashwinguy , Oct 3, 2015 :
    I am on the 2.1 update now its better than the time had posted this issue.But still can notice the lags in the app drawer when switching screens in app menu was using a nexus 5 before and never found any lags in that space. As far as battery life is concerned still can use some optimizations so that it at east carries through the day.

14. jompish
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2015

jompish , Oct 3, 2015 :
    I have no problem with the facebook app, even though it's terrible. Try the "Metal for facebook and twitter" application, it's real good :)

spencer1620 likes this.
  15. xhch0930
    Donut Oct 3, 2015

16. Henessy
    Donut Oct 3, 2015

Henessy , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Cannot connect to whatsapp and other Internet related applications when I am Sim data.... Gmail YouTube and Facebook work fine on Sim data... Any help is much appreciated
    This issue is not there when I am on wifiWiFi...
    Cheers
    Manoj.

17. don1
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2015

18. spencer1620
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 3, 2015

spencer1620 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Just tried the "Metal" app and first impression is very good thanks for that

Jet70355 and jompish like this.
  19. stanislawski2
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2015

stanislawski2 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    How can one plus two automatically switch to 2G when at home (there is always WiFi)? 2g is the only telltale coverage and 3g cuts out mid call.
    Apparently this was possible with cyanogen using an advanced setting but not on oxygen. Can this be fixed or is there an app that works and is not just a shortcut?

20. jagmohanlakhanpal
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2015