OxygenOS 2.1.0 OTA roll-out starting now!

1. ormer
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2015

ormer , Oct 3, 2015 :
    What, you weren't able to find a fix in the dozen or so threads providing a pointer to a working Facebook app?

Basic courtesy: Search first.

2. Chaomian
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2015

Chaomian , Oct 3, 2015 :
    tu es un TROLL

Guys is anywere I can find OxigenOS with last updater rom, a trusted source plz.
    ps for noobs: I'm not asking for the OTA update.

Need to bake my own cake!

3. jinsoku3g
    Froyo Oct 4, 2015

jinsoku3g , Oct 4, 2015 :
    I think he means from taking a photo to see what you just took, usually on Android you can swipe through your camera roll from the camera screen, the OP2 doesn't seem to do that

4. nigelhealy
    KitKat Oct 4, 2015

nigelhealy , Oct 4, 2015 :
    I've had my OP2 phone now 11 days and used in anger for 7 days (had to wait to swap to nano SIM) and I've not bugs apart from Facebook crashing but thanks to this forum I went to an earlier version and working now.

No phone lockups, camera is good, performance good, call quality good. Decent for the $403 delivered compared to my alternatives.

5. mrkgoh
    Donut Oct 4, 2015

mrkgoh , Oct 4, 2015 :
    I have the phone now for 3 days, bought it from Shanghai oneplus store and they installed OxygenOS 2.1.0 for me.

Question: Where is the option for a 'Schedule DoNotDisturb Mode' ? I couldn't find it. I need the phone to automatically switch to Interruptions Mode from 10pm to 6am. Yes the hardware toggle is good but if i forget to switch the mode before I sleep I will receive notification all night long.

6. Dhruvmct
    Donut Oct 4, 2015

Dhruvmct , Oct 4, 2015 :
    I think that alert slider switch has to be customised so that we could use that as we want

bsm likes this.
  7. wmm
    KitKat Oct 4, 2015

wmm , Oct 4, 2015 :
    Yes, I'd like that, too. It's also problematic if you forget to turn notifications back on in the morning... I understand why they made it the way they did: it could be confusing if the switch is in one position but the phone's behavior is something different from that. However, I think the usability considerations outweigh that. Maybe they could have an option in the settings to control whether the switch position is always honored or if it can be overridden by schedule or by a selection from the volume-control pop-up.

mrkgoh likes this.
  8. JuhiKude
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2015

JuhiKude , Oct 4, 2015 :
    Best phone at smart price

9. Sudha V Murthy
    Donut Oct 4, 2015

Sudha V Murthy , Oct 4, 2015 :

10. Sudha V Murthy
    Donut Oct 4, 2015

I a newcomer here. Can someone tell me whether the OP guys have fixed the Face Book crashing problem? It is not enough if it works for a older version of FB.

11. SherwinF
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2015

SherwinF , Oct 4, 2015 :
    If you know your way around Tasker, it can be done pretty easily. Not saying that they shouldn't implement it in the OS but it is a powerful app to have for many purposes.

12. nishantkundan
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2015

13. maliy
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2015

14. vinpilu
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2015

vinpilu , Oct 4, 2015 :
    Sorry, I lost your story. What should we watch on this video? FB app crashes if you are using the last version. Use the search on this forum and you will find which version is OK with Oxygen 2.1. Other possibility: uninstall FB app and use it from browser.
    The same went through my mind, but it's work like a charm on my device.

15. Audiology
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2015

16. Munireddy Thondamanati
    Froyo Oct 4, 2015

17. catten
    Eclair Oct 4, 2015

catten , Oct 4, 2015 :
    I use 2.1 oxygen.
    Facebook last update no problem.
    Battery ok.
    Compared 2 opo.
    Vere strange why som have problems with face app.
    Hej from Danmark

otto2 likes this.
  18. whlim
    Froyo Oct 4, 2015

whlim , Oct 4, 2015 :
    I'm referring to is the default image viewer. Not an app. It's the OS. If I have to dl an app and put so much effort to get the space to store image, makes it super redundant imo. And I don't want to share my photos w Google anyway. Who knows what they might do to them. So yeah its the OS

19. Sudha V Murthy
    Donut Oct 4, 2015

A friend of mine went to an authorized service center with a cellular connectivity problem. He was told that the problem could be that the updated version of Oxygen OS was still 'not stable'. They then installed the basic version 2.0.0. Is it true that the version 2.1.0 is not yet stable? Can someone clarify?

20. Dunestorm
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2015

Dunestorm , Oct 4, 2015 :
    What we really need are updates from the team. It's not good that they release a buggy update and are silent on the matter. Please OnePlus, can we have some updates on the matter?