OxygenOS 2.1.0 OTA roll-out starting now!

1. engineersaini
    Froyo Oct 6, 2015

engineersaini , Oct 6, 2015 :
    I think hard reset will help. Bckup your data and boot into recovery by pressing vol down and power simultaneously. In recovery mode reset the phone. Many times the OTA creates problems. So full ROM install is recommended for smoother experience.

2. engineersaini
    Froyo Oct 6, 2015

Not before December..

3. jyubil
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

jyubil , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Thanks will try this

4. jyubil
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

jyubil , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Nope.. Not working..

5. engineersaini
    Froyo Oct 6, 2015

This kind of weired problems coming after OTA. I did a full install after buggy OTA. Now my device is pretty smooth.

Attached Files:

otto2 and hegyestomi like this.
  6. crazed
    Froyo Oct 6, 2015

crazed , Oct 6, 2015 :
    MIne also looked like that after my first charge. Try using it for a couple of hours to see if it changes? If not, drain the battery and do a full charge with phone off.

7. dxbsalah
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2015

dxbsalah , Oct 6, 2015 :
    I got my update for of Oxygen 2.1 on my OP2. the new update is lags a lot and they keyboard is just stubborn and lags as well. please check out this issue.

hugogamelas likes this.
  8. djhk
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2015

djhk , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Hi, first of all, I can't make a backup as my phone won't boot. Ok a clean dalvik cache and data did the trick. Now I need to set up everything again from scratch! Very disappointing for a Stock device and Stock OTA....
    If this happens again, I'll switch to CM and just ignore fingerprint and laser Problems....
    Still thanks a lot for your help.

engineersaini likes this.
  9. erig
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2015

erig , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. Read about One Plus 2 and the features on the internet. Is there anyone who can walk me through with the OS features. Is there any update done on android - for OxygenOS

10. Siddharth_Gupta
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2015

Siddharth_Gupta , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Hi guys!!! After this update my OnePlus 2 does not stick to option of ''Call:Ask every time''... It automatically changes to one of the sim cards for calling... Can somebody help me out with this???

11. IceFluffy
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

12. asunisland
    Eclair Oct 6, 2015

asunisland , Oct 6, 2015 :
    I don't know what's wrong with Facebook on your phone but my OPT runs Facebook without any problems on oxygenos 2.1.

13. hugogamelas
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

hugogamelas , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Yep, one more for the lags on the keyboard and sometimes home screen after 2.1.0...
    Otherwise everything os just fine, battery life, fp scan, no excessive heating while gaming etc...

14. AndMaz
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2015

AndMaz , Oct 6, 2015 :
    It's some app in background that is consuming the battery. Reboot the phone and you should be good to go. (At least that's how I solved it when it happened to me)

15. sosreeus
    Froyo Oct 6, 2015

sosreeus , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Menu tray back ground could be transparent. Go launcher has nice customization.

16. sosreeus
    Froyo Oct 6, 2015

sosreeus , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Take a pic which has text from front camera and see what happens. Text is reversing. Not a good sign. please fix.

17. wmm
    KitKat Oct 6, 2015

wmm , Oct 6, 2015 :
    This was taken with the front-facing camera and 2.1.0. No reversed text. Of course, the image is reversed in the viewfinder prior to taking the photo, so that you can use it as a substitute for a mirror, but it comes out normally in the photo.

Attached Files:

18. wmm
    KitKat Oct 6, 2015

wmm , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Mine did for several days after upgrading to 2.1.0, too, but then started crashing, with no change to either the OS or to Facebook.

19. wmm
    KitKat Oct 6, 2015

wmm , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Not yet, although OnePlus have said that they intended to implement it in the future. No recent word on that, though, so I don't know whether that's still the plan or not.

20. 6cmh3
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

6cmh3 , Oct 6, 2015 :
    That's good and all but have you forgotten about the Oneplus One? I haven't seen updates for it in a while apart from the stagefright patches