OxygenOS 2.1.0 OTA roll-out starting now!

1. muehsi
    Eclair Oct 6, 2015

2. duppyy7
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2015

kables likes this.
  3. Me1256
    KitKat Oct 6, 2015

Me1256 , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Apparently Facebook does these kind of updates, that roll out only to certain users. It doesn't crash like that on the previous version.

kables likes this.
  4. prateekdevta
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2015

prateekdevta , Oct 6, 2015 :
    I did, I used the Avast Cleaner app to do it, are you talking about anything different when you mention 'cache' ?

SnowPower likes this.
  5. craigmoore
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2015

craigmoore , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Yeah, I have done that now, my point was more that if you are going to bring a new phone out, it at least needs to be comparable with the old one and not a step backwards.

6. addy005
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

7. nitinsingh2033
    Eclair Oct 6, 2015

8. wmm
    KitKat Oct 6, 2015

wmm , Oct 6, 2015 :
    I don't know anything about that, but the last update I got for Facebook was days before it started crashing, and I had definitely used it during that period.

In any event, I'm happily using Facebook via my browser, which also has the advantage of letting me send messages without having to install their messenger app, so I don't really miss using the app. Assuming they get it working again, I might switch back, or I might just uninstall it.

9. jyubil
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

jyubil , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Yeah done.. But my SOT is too less.. Like 4 hour in 3g network

10. jyubil
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

jyubil , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Full install means? I have to download oxygen 2.1.0 manually and install?

11. jyubil
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

jyubil , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Already done that.. Now it says 6 hour .. And SOT is 3-4 hour only

12. yogesh141287
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

13. Adityaf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 6, 2015

Adityaf , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Umm first of all. I've Fully settled on this update.
    I came to know you are lead developer of OxygenOS. Ma'am i don't know have you tested this update or you just rolled it out.
    If you see OxygenOS fourm it's full of bug issues. My one plus one runs smooth and fast. This update totally sucks. Too many bugs. I know how much pressure you guy's have but personally when i was in MIUIindia i never rolled out updates which have too many bugs. When i was on 2.0 all apps were running good. On 2.1 Facebook app crashed firstly i reported this to fb they told that's your device fault you must be using a custom ROM. I mean come on guy's none of you figured this issue.?? Camera app doesn't have option to stop flash on timer. It literally get s#h out of your eyes.
    I would say a Unprofessional team will make good ROM than this.. With this mucb resources and time available.. I've settled. I'll not let any one settle it you didn't uupdate those bugs in a week.
    BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAINS..!(ONE PLUS TWO)

14. Diny
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2015

Diny , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Hey I am having issues with camera.. No flash is available on photo mode and FB got crashed.
    Help me out..

hkgoh likes this.
  15. wmm
    KitKat Oct 6, 2015

wmm , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Open the camera app and tap on the three dots. One of the three settings (Clear Image, HDR, Beauty) will be brighter than the other two. Tap on that to turn off that mode. You will then be in Auto mode, and the flash control (on/off/auto) will be available. (The flash is not compatible with the non-Auto camera modes.)

otto2 and Diny like this.
  16. jmudrick
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2015

jmudrick , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Did you search (no)? Next time be an adult.

Turn off special modes in camera. Facebook 42.

otto2 likes this.
  17. ashwinguy
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

ashwinguy , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Bad update after using this for 2 weeks the phone hangs a lot often.Especially when battery goes below 20 % . The OS is the main problem here .Please get us stock Android M.Oxygen OS sucks.

Adityaf likes this.
  18. Rieend
    Donut Oct 6, 2015

19. ArieKeller
    Donut Oct 6, 2015

ArieKeller , Oct 6, 2015 :
    I think it is moment to start selling the OnePlus Two on mondays without an Invite, don´t you?

20. humap
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2015

humap , Oct 6, 2015 :
    wow