OxygenOS 2.1.0 OTA roll-out starting now!

1. Roting
    Donut Oct 6, 2015

Roting , Oct 6, 2015 :
    This SO has a bug with automatic brightness? It just started working again after I restarted the cellphone

2. vinpilu
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

vinpilu , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Official ROM for OPO is CM, OxygenOS is just an option for the One, I guess.

otto2 likes this.
  3. vinpilu
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

vinpilu , Oct 6, 2015 :
    OK, but what kind of step backwards is that alarms and ringtones are missing? You compared two different OS, of course that "stock" sounds can be different. Same for the battery life, but I would say OPT is better (I know, there is more than one year between my OPO and OPT, so I compered an aged battery with a new one, fail).

What about the hardware, is it also a step backwards in your opinion?

otto2 likes this.
  4. Deactivated User
    Oct 6, 2015

5. ninja1244
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2015

6. yankster1+
    Donut Oct 7, 2015

7. Luisofo
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2015

8. ljbravo
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2015

ljbravo , Oct 7, 2015 :
    For future updates plz add & fix:
    • Double tap to sleep
    • Improve Fingerprint accuracy
    • More fingerprint addable
    • Battery drain on last update confirmed ( Fix )
    • USB type C need more features ( good idea but kinda pointless if does not fast charge or actually improve data transfer ) I saw Oneplus last YouTube video and I felt cheated .(
    • Speaker sound ( My stolen Opo sounded better )
    • Camera interface app kinda laggy and not user friendly, especially when changing between modes.
    Another concern that I have is this:

I heard that the new Oneplus device is going to have cooler features than the OP2 for a cheaper price.. I hope you guys have a better plan for OP2 users, because if your master plan is to make us buy another Op's device.That's not happening unless you give us our money back .. or let us trade our OP2. And because that wont happen, then your better add more features to OP2 and do your best to improve Oxygen OS for good. Thx and I never settle

imakhya likes this.
  9. hith
    Froyo Oct 7, 2015

hith , Oct 7, 2015 :
    *Shakes fist at OnePlus*

after watching all these problems with the OS and the severe lack of updates to fix them i have decided to start the process to return my phone. I can't even find anyone willing to buy the phone at this point.

Deactivated User likes this.
  10. HersimrenSingh
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2015

Jewelzz likes this.
  11. sharan67
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2015

sharan67 , Oct 7, 2015 :
    i just saw where a Oxygen OS installment guide is present. is it that the OP2 would come up with out Oxygen OS for first time and then we need to install the same? seperately?

12. Khwaja Saad Hasan
    Froyo Oct 7, 2015

Khwaja Saad Hasan , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Is there any phone out there that uses Hydrogen OS. I heard about some special edition OPT in black apricot that runs HydrogenOS

13. hkgoh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2015

hkgoh , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Yup, me too. Alpha, beta and even standard stable version also crash. The fb app stop loading after login and just close. Only Lite version able to use.

14. doyyy
    Froyo Oct 7, 2015

doyyy , Oct 7, 2015 :
    It's a bit better, but definitely still here.

15. engineersaini
    Froyo Oct 7, 2015

engineersaini , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Yes full install is that only. But before you can try wipe. Backup your data. Boot into recovery by pressing Vol down + Power. Wipe Cacke, delvik cache, Data. Your OS will remain the same but you have to restore data from backup. This method has helped many. you can also give it a try.

otto2 likes this.
  16. engineersaini
    Froyo Oct 7, 2015

engineersaini , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Go to storage in settings and click on cache. Its a better cache cleaner than any other third party app. Specially for the ROM issues.

otto2 likes this.
  17. Sriniwas1989
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2015

Sriniwas1989 , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Hangs alot...touch stops very frequent ..Facbook app n naukatinjot working...lot of issues...plz resolve it asap..

18. kraasz
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2015

kraasz , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Actually it's less battery draining on mine...

19. besettikrishna
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2015

20. ahousley86
    Froyo Oct 7, 2015

ahousley86 , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Battery appalling, Facebook crashing, very hot, other apps not working... Loved OPO, but sadly falling out of love with my OPT and Oxygen very quickly.