OxygenOS 2.1.1 update will roll out today

1. AndyStubbs
    Froyo Oct 14, 2015

AndyStubbs , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Thanks very much for this, I was growing old waiting for the OTA! :)

bangsti and mactoni like this.
  2. severakk
    Eclair Oct 14, 2015

npt likes this.
  3. mactoni
    Jelly Bean Oct 14, 2015

mactoni , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Hi @AndyStubbs . Please help me with the process.
    I did this:
    1.- install full rom all went ok
    2.- install update 2.1.1 then the system posted "failed"
    I flashed one and then the other. nothing more in the middle.
    You made wipe cache? In which part of the process?
    Thanks in advance.

4. dpalejwala
    Honeycomb Oct 14, 2015

5. Techder
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 14, 2015

Techder , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Can there be add the same screen color settings like cm12.1s :D
    Screenshot_2015-10-14-21-52-10.png

now waiting for the op2 and like to tweake the colors then and how are the battery performance on oxygen os now just asking;)

Emam.Damon likes this.
  6. nh_opu
    Froyo Oct 14, 2015

nh_opu , Oct 14, 2015 :
    What bug?

7. nh_opu
    Froyo Oct 14, 2015

nh_opu , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Any problem? Or bug?

8. Ericniks
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2015

Ericniks , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Cool

9. diemme
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2015

diemme , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Hope you'll fix our Italian carrier problem..it's ashaming...... Telecom Italiz... huh...

10. yg211
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2015

yg211 , Oct 14, 2015 :
    You are right dear :p they have totally forgot that oxygen os exists on opo also. We will get an update SOON :p hope we get Android M directly instead of 5.1.1

Deactivated User likes this.
  11. omar7711
    Froyo Oct 14, 2015

omar7711 , Oct 14, 2015 :
    For you problem number 3 I think that the ''Clear All button'' have been replaced by an ''X'' at the top right corner when your in the ''recent apps'' screen

12. Pharadem
    Eclair Oct 14, 2015

Pharadem , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Is this OTA also addressing some issues such as flash misfunctioning (screen goes off and you have to lock the device and unlock it for the screen to go on), buggy launcher which has a 1.25 seconds delay when opening apps (using google now launcher, much better, but still i am not a fan of google now so yeh :/), alert slider is sometimes vibrating when switching throughout modes, sometimes not (when the phones locked), camera RAW image optimizations, overclocking cpu/gpu maybe back to its default state? Since the phone overheats itself, even if its clocked @ 1.2 GHz, why not just bump it to 2.0?, have you added FULL OTG SUPPORT?! I dont want to buy your "OnePlus USB Type-C Adapter" just to have the ability to use my pendrive, mouse, or a keyboard; we shouldnt be limited!, photos app is glitchy af, and i dont like it because its not customizable at all; please make your own photos app, add an option to change devices screen resolution, or DPI, I bet 90% of you all would be happier rather than doing it yourself through adb and create unnecessary misfunctioning, as you have your "own" equalizer app, why not make your music app as well? Google play music is mostly used within chromecast, or on android TV's, it has such slow performance as well as limited options.

I think that is it for now as I cant really remember any more issues.

13. kekskruemel
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 14, 2015

kekskruemel , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Raw Problem still exists
    Bug in prefered SIM settings?

And it is hard to submit a bug report via Support. Your Supporter wants a remote session to factory reset my op2 and reflash 2.0.2, because of a bug in the dialer App with Multicard Codes?

14. zais
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2015

zais , Oct 14, 2015 :
    You forgot to mention data roaming issue (if you know what I mean)

tucci0 likes this.
  15. Shyciii
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2015

Shyciii , Oct 14, 2015 :
    It is useless update. There are many important features missing.
    Example: We can't be adjusted separately the ringtones and notifications volume. Why??? This is a huge problem!

16. muehsi
    Eclair Oct 14, 2015

muehsi , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Some fixes for Stagefright Bugs would be awesome. Security issues should be the most important for you!

17. thedocbob
    Community Veteran Oct 14, 2015

18. FlatEric0074
    Eclair Oct 14, 2015

19. soufyanedada
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2015

soufyanedada , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Hey, thanks for the quick update! I just got my OnePlus 2 and these updates prove that I made the right choice.
    The only issue that I have with the phone is in the OnePlus launcher, when you tap on an app the phone hesitates for a second before opening it. The phone is very fast witch makes this issue frustrating. It's easily observed when side by side against a nexus for example. I hope you fix this in an update soon cause now I'm using Nova Launcher witch is a shame because I prefer keeping the stock launcher.

20. SherwinF
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2015

SherwinF , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Supports it but still does not come out right when viewing the RAW image (bottom half black with green tint)