OxygenOS 2.1.1 update will roll out today

1. mroki
    Donut Oct 15, 2015

mroki , Oct 15, 2015 :
    2.1.1 didin`t fix issue with dual sim default sim.
    Its still oweriding selected by me sim

Maghuro likes this.
  2. nhittalamani
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

nhittalamani , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Helen and OP Team

Kindly provide the fixes for critical issues. No one cares for fb crash issue.
    (1) Dual Sim issue. I,e Ask every time is not working
    (2)Home button issue
    (3) Heating issue
    (4) OnePlus launcher crashes on changing language under language and input

and also share the oxygen OS roadmap.

reganvdb likes this.
  3. nhittalamani
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

nhittalamani , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Helen and OP Team

Kindly provide the fixes for critical issues. No one cares for fb crash issue.
    (1) Dual Sim issue. I,e Ask every time is not working
    (2)Home button issue
    (3) Heating issue
    (4) OnePlus launcher crashes on changing language under language and input

and also share the oxygen OS roadmap.

4. reganvdb
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

Chika likes this.
  5. Chintan Parekh
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

6. samdu
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

samdu , Oct 15, 2015 :
    2.1.1 installed and everything seems fine on my 2. Yahoo! Mail works now (it was having/causing the same kind of issue that Facebook was). No perceivable slowdown or stuttering. In fact, if anything, the fingerprint reader seems a touch quicker (not that I was having any issues with it before). So far, the only thing that won't run is the BodySpace app. Still crashes and disappears on launch. Anyone know where I can go in the phone to look at logs that might help me at least figure out what's going on with that thing?

nh_opu and Chika like this.
  7. samdu
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

samdu , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I'm unaware of a bigger resource hog (both in space and processor/memory) than the official Facebook app. Even Facebook seems aware of the issue, since they released Facebook Lite (just not officially in the US). FBL is a much better experience. Insofar as you can have a good experience with Facebook.

8. reganvdb
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

reganvdb , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I am not speaking about the ressources used... Just about using an app on my phone that requires administration privileges is nothing to install ;).

9. otto2
    Photography Expert Oct 15, 2015

otto2 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Don t ask - install and check by yourself...

Sourav Parija likes this.
  10. jetfin
    Honeycomb Oct 15, 2015

jetfin , Oct 15, 2015 :
    How about boosting the speaker volume?! This has been complained about since day one. Coming from OPO the OP2 speaker volume really is ridiculous...

kthiyagu likes this.
  11. otto2
    Photography Expert Oct 15, 2015

otto2 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    "Hate" yourself for not knowing, that the officially supported OS for the Oneplus one ist Cyanogenmod OS and NOT oxygen 1.0. Feel free to flash the official COS on your Oneplusone, or maybe any other ROM available, but do not hate other people for things, they are not responsible for.

12. wmm
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

wmm , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I downloaded a new ringtone from Zedge and it seems louder now. I don't know if that's a difference in how the tones were recorded or in how the audio files are handled, but you might try that if you're using one of the built-in ringtones.

13. Paffe01
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

Paffe01 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    The phone would probably explode from all the heat lol

Dillon Kingsburgh likes this.
  14. Paffe01
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

Paffe01 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Could you look into the bug with the google bar coming back after you change ur background? Thnx

15. wmm
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

wmm , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I'm not disputing that there are more important issues, but that statement is demonstrably false. You may not care about the Facebook crash, but the hundreds of posts across dozens of threads, both complaining and offering workarounds, is proof that there was widespread interest.

16. wmm
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

wmm , Oct 15, 2015 :
    The speaker volume is actually quite good when MaxxAudio is enabled. I never crank the volume up over half way when playing Pandora.

17. SmeraHeart
    Eclair Oct 15, 2015

SmeraHeart , Oct 15, 2015 :
    When can we expect marshmallow update roughly?

18. jetli78
    Eclair Oct 15, 2015

jetli78 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Je tenais à vous dire que bravo pour la mise à jour d'oxygène... J'ai pu ouvrir facebook aucun soucis merci

19. Kampfkeks
    Froyo Oct 15, 2015

20. addy005
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

addy005 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Why you want oxygen os for oneplus one??
    It is worst than cyanogen os, not much customization available , lots of bugs , battery backup is poor..
    user of oneplus 2 are dying to get cm rom.
    Once fingerprint scanner works in cm roms, all will migrate to cm12.1 or cm13..

pacoleon and otto2 like this.