OxygenOS 2.1.1 update will roll out today

1. gkirko
    Gingerbread Nov 20, 2015

gkirko , Nov 20, 2015 :
    Gmail works with exchange on oos 2.1.2 and 2.1.1

2. hengjason96
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2015

hengjason96 , Nov 20, 2015 :
    Oh i see , some reason its less responsive for me after the update but the phone is still a BEAST

3. Timotis
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2015

Timotis , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Have to agree with this, this message is pretty silly, when as you state the batteries aren't removable...

Maybe they know something we don't?? :)

4. lionellm
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

lionellm , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Is there any calendar / strategy communicated on the OTA push? I havent received the 2.1.1 OTA yet.
    Can I do anything to receive it?
    Thanks

5. isharan
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2015

isharan , Dec 9, 2015 :
    Hello everyone ,

I bought OnePlus two and got it several days ago.
    I got the phone with OxygenOS 2.1.1, which is a problematic operation system because Facebook apps crash.
    From what I've read in various forums, OnePlus released in November an update which is solved the problem, unfortunately, my phone have not update itself when I turned it on and I could not find out how how can I get him to update itself.
    I could not find out where I can check if there are updates in OxygenOS .

Thanks,

6. burnout123
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 9, 2015

burnout123 , Dec 9, 2015 :
    Settings/About phone/System updates

7. isharan
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2015

isharan , Dec 9, 2015 :
    There is no such button in OxygenOS 2.1.1, see the attached picture a9e1da91-3a76-43e9-92cd-90d5762ff76e.jpg

8. yakiqua
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2015

yakiqua , Dec 31, 2015 :
    i have a similar problem ....the phone came with romanian language, a flashed CM and when i reverted to OxygenOS romanian language is gone...WEIRD...any help is welcomed..ty

PS: i have tried all versions of OxygenOS with no luck

9. mihet.paul
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

mihet.paul , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Anyone found a solution for this? I'm currently stuck at Oxygen 2.1.1 with no "System updates" available in "About phone".

10. KostasV
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

KostasV , Jun 8, 2016 :
    You can download the ota updates and flash them one by one or download a full ROM and flash it.

11. mihet.paul
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

mihet.paul , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Thanks @KostasV
    Also got these instructions from @SoniaB
    This is where you will find the download:

http://downloads.oneplus.net/

You would be looking to update to the OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 2.2.1-2 hotfix (recommended) update first. Instructions on how to flash are there when you click the link. Though you should have no data loss dirty flashing, I always recommend you back up your data first just in case.

After you have flashed to 2.2.1-2 then you should get the OTA for 3.0.2 at some stage, If not, you can manually dirty flash it (details are on the same download page - its pretty much the same process).

Please remember to clear your cache after you flash the zip.
    turn your phone off.
    Press and hold volume down and power button until phone vibrates.
    Select wipe data and cache
    select wipe cache
    reboot phone

12. KostasV
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

KostasV , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Clean flash of a full ROM is always the best action. If not doing that, then cleaning the cache memory before and after the update is a good thing to avoid problems.
    But remember. If you are on 2.1.1 you have first to apply the 2.1.2 update and then the 2.2.0 and so on. Or just clean flash the full 3.0.2 directly and you are done. Take a backup up first because you are going to lose all your data.

mihet.paul likes this.
  13. mihet.paul
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

KostasV likes this.