2. ca110475
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2015

3. valley_nomad
    Donut Nov 21, 2015

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015

4. dkryder
    Froyo Nov 21, 2015

dkryder , Nov 21, 2015 :
    hello, i have been doing some battery drain research since the update[2.1.2] and discovered a post that suggests going into developer options scroll down to media section and check the use awesomeplayer option. this will switch nuplayer off and use the old awesomeplayer instead. also try as much as possible to switch off audio tasks such as keypad sound/etc. i did both yesterday and i see some good results. i also purchased better battery stats and can give that app a thumbs up. it is ~$2.12 U.SA. i apologize if any of this has already been mentioned, i did not have time to read the entire thread.

5. PCesar.Cercal
    KitKat Nov 21, 2015

PCesar.Cercal , Nov 21, 2015 :
    não sei se dá, o OPT é da maria e está puro...

fxguru77 likes this.
  6. shanmomin1989
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2015

7. MegaSoul2
    Eclair Nov 22, 2015

MegaSoul2 , Nov 22, 2015 :
    I have 2 invites left. Please PM me your email ids and I'll try to send them. Please don't mind if I miss out some people. FOR INDIA.

8. Mehul.S
    Froyo Nov 22, 2015

Mehul.S , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Buddy you need to turn on auto rotate to enable rotation in camera

otto2 likes this.
  9. islamtaalab
    Froyo Nov 22, 2015

islamtaalab , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Yes I know. But normally in any camera app (including o2os 2.1.1) autorotation is enabled while.shooting even if you are in portrait only mode.
    Oneplus removed this to prevent the confusion happens while using their camera app, but the actual problem is within the swipe to change mode function. This shouldn't rotate even if shooting in landscape mode (like Google camera)

10. drrsatish
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2015

drrsatish , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Ultimately we have to put off everything and keep the bare minimum! from Never settle to UNsettled we are! ;)

11. Bhavani jaiswal
    Eclair Nov 22, 2015

Bhavani jaiswal , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Phone dialers hangs like Samsungs old one it takes 5 sec to hanging up and even 10 sec sometimes. Plz give us gallery app photos app is really boring every time it takes 10 secs to open what a shit man. Plz if you can't do all this in next update at least fix dialer app plz it's most important feature of phone that's why it is call phone plz plz fix it.

12. Adityaf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2015

Adityaf , Nov 22, 2015 :
    In an unofficial statement. @Carl and @Helen me that some user's aren't using these features so they are removing it from 2.1.2
    • Camera Auto Rotation. Why? The reason is simple. Non of the user's where using the auto rotation features so to make use of it they decided to add that in camera app.
    • As opt user's won't use preferred SIM selection so op team decided to remove it.
    • As opt user's were using more phone. They were getting addicted to it. OnePlus team decided to minimize battery life. So we won't get addicted to it.
    • As none of user's where not using one core of processor. As they can't remove it physically they disabled it on software side.
    In shortcomings oneplus has decided to remove these features.
    • They're thinking to remove the phone from user's as they're not using it./Using too much!!

Wojciech Kubica and fxguru77 like this.
  13. radudanaila
    Froyo Nov 22, 2015

radudanaila , Nov 22, 2015 :
    The only problem I have with my OP2 after the upgrading it to OO2.1.2 is related to the touch sensitive keys. They sometimes remain lit after the screen has been locked or when I'm in a call and the proximity sensor turns off the screen.

14. VIPUL KHENGARE
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2015

VIPUL KHENGARE , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Yup the 3 one I noticed it several times a day

15. VIPUL KHENGARE
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2015

VIPUL KHENGARE , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Yup the4 is very annoying

islamtaalab likes this.
  16. ArjunMenon
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2015

ArjunMenon , Nov 22, 2015 :
    There is a contact bug in Oxygen OS 2.1.2 for One Plus X
    Its when you have the auto-rotate turned on.
    Steps to recreate the bug
    1.Go to Contacts
    2.Click on New contact
    3.Rotate the screen to landscape view

The entire screen turns grey with the option to add the contact and the contact field invisible.
    In this state you cant go back and even after switching between apps the issue doesnt get solved.
    The only option is to kill the contact app from the recent app and relaunch in portrait view.
    This is how it looks like
    Screenshot_Contacts.png Screenshot_Landscape.png

17. florian.morgan
    Froyo Nov 22, 2015

florian.morgan , Nov 22, 2015 :
    I've read somewhere else (don't remember where, probably xda) someone complaining about USB-C device not working. The problem is that OnePlus 2 USB-C is not standard. It can only work with an adapter (USB C to USB A/B) and with USB A/B (micro USB) devices. "Real" USB C devices cannot work with OPT due to the non-standard wiring of the connecter.

Benyew likes this.
  18. florian.morgan
    Froyo Nov 22, 2015

florian.morgan , Nov 22, 2015 :
    I've an issue : I can't run the update !!!
    I can download the OTA through system version/update menu. Then when I press Install. It reboots, start the update process.
    And shortly it stop (the progress bar is not advanced a lot) and it says : Install failed. I can only reboot. (I've tried factory reset without success). I'm on pure vanilla (stock, no root, factory recovery).

19. dramit28
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2015

dramit28 , Nov 22, 2015 :
    In lockscreen, 1sr sim is showing as "no service" while signal strength is fine for both sim.

Attached Files:

20. rajambin
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2015

rajambin , Nov 23, 2015 :
    I just did I ll let u knw if any improvements